CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6292|Carnoustie MASSIF

Amdi Peter wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

OH MY                                                                                                                                                                 
My eyes are bleeding!

Wait.. What? Shit, they really are fucking bleeding! Shit, I gonna call a doctor..
Yes, my life really did get that awsm tonight.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6794|949

SirSchloppy wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

OH MY                                                                                                                                                                 
My eyes are bleeding!

Wait.. What? Shit, they really are fucking bleeding! Shit, I gonna call a doctor..
So you finally tried that thing where you sit on your left hand until it goes numb then fap with it?
CammRobb
Banned

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

My eyes are bleeding!

So you finally tried that thing where you sit on your left hand until it goes numb then fap with it?
Yes... I do it every morning.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6794|949

SirSchloppy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

So if I understand correctly, your night got really awesome because you finally tried doing something that you do every morning. 

K, think I got it now.
CammRobb
Banned

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

So if I understand correctly, your night got really awesome because you finally tried doing something that you do every morning. 

K, think I got it now.
No. I was trolling.

Something awsm happened tonight to me, but I can't say on here, 'cause of s. But it's . And I'm ecstatic!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6794|949

SirSchloppy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

K, think I got it now.
No. I was trolling.

Something awsm happened tonight to me, but I can't say on here, 'cause of s. But it's . And I'm ecstatic!
You're expecting?  Congratulations!

https://i43.tinypic.com/9uqdfp.jpg
CammRobb
Banned

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

K, think I got it now.
No. I was trolling.

http://i43.tinypic.com/9uqdfp.jpg
Why is it always sexual with you?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6794|949

SirSchloppy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

No. I was trolling.

It's 'cause I'm a guy.  You on the other hand must be some freaky hermaphrodite, what with being pregnant and all.  Someone must have told you to go fuck yourself, and you, in your freakish hermaphroditic hormone-raging frenzy, decided, "hey, my peanut of a brain never processed the thought that, being a hermaphrodite, I really could, quite literally, fuck myself."  Boom, cut to 5 minutes later and here we are.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6161|Vortex Ring State

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It's 'cause I'm a guy.  You on the other hand must be some freaky hermaphrodite, what with being pregnant and all.  Someone must have told you to go fuck yourself, and you, in your freakish hermaphroditic hormone-raging frenzy, decided, "hey, my peanut of a brain never processed the thought that, being a hermaphrodite, I really could, quite literally, fuck myself."  Boom, cut to 5 minutes later and here we are.
What is with you and hermaphrodites?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

Trust me Ken, it's
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6789|UK
The world is not fair, sometimes.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

Grow a pair Liq, grow a pair.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6354|14072
AP Psychology exam tomorrow. Didn't study. Wish me luck
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6869|67.222.138.85

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

Hey we're like twins!
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6354|14072

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

Hey we're like twins!
I'm not to worried about it, a 3 should be pretty easy to get. For the practice essays we did in class the first one was out of 9 points, I got an 8 on it and the national average was like 2.9 lmao
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6315|what

Oh, you guiz. https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/awsm-2.png
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6607|EE Chat
AP chem tomorrow. Should be fairly easy. We'll see.
Flaming_Maniac
Yeah but I don't remember any of the biology...took it last semester/never bothered to memorize all the chemicals and brain structures the first time around.

In any case I only need a 4 for credit...shouldn't be too bad.

Good luck man.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6354|14072
What other AP's are you guys taking? I'm only taking psych. I wanted an easy senior year.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

Gooners wrote:

Grow a pair Liq, grow a pair.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6794

lel
Flaming_Maniac
Only psych and macro econ left. Physics mechanics/E+M took my virginity by force earlier today.

Took Gov, English Lit, BC Calc, AB Comp Sci, and Stats last week. It was a lot of fun.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6315|what

You should have taken micro FM, it was a lot more fun. Plenty of graphs too.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6354|14072

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Only psych and macro econ left. Physics mechanics/E+M took my virginity by force earlier today.

Took Gov, English Lit, BC Calc, AB Comp Sci, and Stats last week. It was a lot of fun.
oh wow. I wanted to have an easy senior year so I didn't take AP gov/macro economics (even though I heard those were a joke) I didn't take calc or stats and ended up not taking a math class lol. But I needed one more class so I decided to take psych because it sounded interesting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard