NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6478

Beginning Friday at 12:01 am GMT, the PC version of Left 4 Dead will be available for a free 24-hour trial via Steam. The free trial will include access to the recently released Survival Pack DLC, which introduces a new multiplayer game mode and two additional Versus campaigns. Those who wish to give L4D and the Survival Pack a try may now pre-load everything needed to play with no obligation to purchase.
If you haven't got it yet, go and pre-load.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6411|dm_maidenhead
I hope valve gets a fucktonne extra official servers for this or everyone will be put off by how hard it is to get a game going. Especially as most new players won't know to change from search official servers only.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6353
It´s already impossible to find a decent server. Not that it´s anything new with that retarded matchmaking, but still
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6279
That's a good point actually. The lack of servers is going to hurt this promotion a lot.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6473|cuntshitlake

Peter wrote:

I hope valve gets a fucktonne extra official servers for this or everyone will be put off by how hard it is to get a game going. Especially as most new players won't know to change from search official servers only.

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

That's a good point actually. The lack of servers is going to hurt this promotion a lot.
The lack of servers affects everyone to the point that you have to purchase a server yourself to properly play this game every time you want to.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6420|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Host Locally!

Hell yeah
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6422|Belgium
I've started pre-loading. Prepare for tons of players who wouldn't have a clue what they're doing and annoying everybody to death with stupid questions. (including me )
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6470|UK
Seems like every server I join is run with a 256kb's connection!
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6411|dm_maidenhead

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Peter wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

The lack of servers affects everyone to the point that you have to purchase a server yourself to properly play this game every time you want to.
Sounds like a plan
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5974|London, England

Peter wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Peter wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Sounds like a plan
Meh your server is alright
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
DUnlimited
+1,160|6473|cuntshitlake

Mutantbear wrote:

Peter wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Peter wrote:

Sounds like a plan
win*
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5974|London, England

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

Peter wrote:

Sounds like a plan
win*
It does have that 100 damage pounce on it which is pretty win I will say
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
DUnlimited
+1,160|6473|cuntshitlake

Mutantbear wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

win*
It does have that 100 damage pounce on it which is pretty win I will say
Disabled atm till we can be arsed to fix it.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6555
Price just dropped 40% for the weekend as well.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6203|Schofield Barracks
lmao a friend of mine who just got steam thinks someone gave it to him as a gift.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6694|United States of America
Ah, what a fun weekend. My brother bought it at Christmas, so I played some then, but it's still fun as hell. Beat all the campaigns, played some Versus and Survival and then for the hell of it listened to the Dev Com, which was really quite interesting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard