spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6723|Michigan
I think so! All the great modes of play plus the nazi zombies... way cool. There are also tons of zombie mods. I love it!
I have been away from the community for a long time so, I'll tell you some other games I am playing.

1. Left 4 dead (more zombies!!!)
2. 2 Moons (free)
3. Saga (free)
4. COD4

I still jump in bf2 once and a while but the other games are just better. Less issues and you hit what you aim at.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
It's a decent game. Nothing extraordinary. Has a slightly better MP than CoD4 while having a slightly worse SP.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6723|Michigan

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

It's a decent game. Nothing extraordinary. Has a slightly better MP than CoD4 while having a slightly worse SP.
I agree with the single player part... kinda run of the mill.
The multiple game modes like co-op and such sets it appart from most other games though.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
id say other way round docta

better SP but worse MP.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6461

FatherTed wrote:

better SP but worse MP.
Nah, CoD4 had a much better story but CoD5 has a more balanced MP and has much better maps.
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6171

FatherTed wrote:

better SP but worse MP.
QFT
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5627|Southern California
Much less nade spam and space to move around in World at war compared to CoD 4.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6461

-MetaL* wrote:

Much less nade spam and space to move around in World at war compared to CoD 4.
Also the weapons tend to have lower damage-per-second and moar recoil, and in many cases smaller clips, making spraying less effective.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2009-04-16 19:35:58)

Ioan92
+337|5715
There both the same epic shit.

I'm serious.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black
inb4proscene

The pro scene is much better in CoD4.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

I need a good multiplayer game to play, I thought about this but...

just no, I cant do it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black

Mutantbear wrote:

I need a good multiplayer game to play, I thought about this but...

just no, I cant do it
Do it fgt.

Once you get into it both games are really good on the MP front.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5975
CoD5 SP was poo. It took 2 hours to finish. And I wasnt even hurrying to finish it

CoD4 SP was miles better, the stories were connected to each other and each felt dependent on one another. CoD5 had two random stories

Zombies is cool though
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6141|'straya
In my opinion:

COD:WAW wins Graphics, Multi-Player, Co-op (since cod4 has none) and the addition of Zombies.

COD4 wins Single player, characters/development

Both are great games in my opinion, and if the COD franchise keeps it up, I think they're going to have alot longer life, and bigger fan(player) base then all their competitors. (Then again they pretty much already do)
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6456|cuntshitlake

Zombies is good fun but for other parts it just sucks. CoD4 bored me off in a month, WaW took 2 days (Only play zombies now).

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-04-17 03:14:33)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

WaW struck me as being faintly ridiculous.  Since when was the COD franchise meant to have a focus on blood and limbs?  Even the start, with the person having his neck cut by a sword, was wholly indulgent and unnecessary.  A good abuse/execution scene is that of the prime minister in COD 4 getting shot in the face, or the stark, unglorified interrogation by Price.  It just wasn't the same.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5746|Roma

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

better SP but worse MP.
Nah, CoD4 had a much better story but CoD5 has a more balanced MP and has much better maps.
better balance?
I'm sorry but seeing 90% of the people running around with ppsh and thompsons and only 10% using bolt action rifles is NOT balanced, at all.
And when the guy who is using a mosin or kar98 kills the guy who is running and spraying the ppsh is called hacker or cheater is ridiculous.
I bought codwaw thinking, yay i can go back to the old cod2 with better graphics and perks, it wasn't. in Cod2, i remember most of the people found fun and joy in using kar98s, enfields and mosins. In codwaw people who get killed by the bolt action rifles moan and bitch about how they hack and cheat. Just because people can actually aim and shoot doesn't mean they cheat. I know that people are allowed to use what ever weapon they want, but i would like to see more people using bolt action rifles or ppsh people actually know how to use them properly.
COD4, has much more balanced MP.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng
The PPSh on WaW is so utterly dominant because it has no recoil whatsoever, what the fuck is the point in using anything else?

It would be like an AK74u with the range of the M40, 70 round capacity and no recoil. Niceee.
#rekt
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North
i cant use the ppsh for shit, G43 all the way
Kez
+778|5696|London, UK
I love it. I think it's better than CoD4 MP wise, but you just cannot beat the nuke bit on CoD4 SP

Although raising the Soviet flag over the Reichstag on Veteran was the most satisfying feeling ever

Type 100 + Suppressor ftw anyway

Last edited by Kptk92 :D (2009-04-17 07:55:45)

Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6461

Mint Sauce wrote:

The PPSh on WaW is so utterly dominant because it has no recoil whatsoever, what the fuck is the point in using anything else?

It would be like an AK74u with the range of the M40, 70 round capacity and no recoil. Niceee.
Well the PPsH doesn't do that much damage (especially at what a range) and has low accuracy.

So basically it's like a less powerful CoD4 P90.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5746|Roma

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Well the PPsH doesn't do that much damage (especially at what a range) and has low accuracy.

yeah but in HC it does.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6461

aerodynamic wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

yeah but in HC it does.
That's why you don't play hardcore, it's a tacted on mode that's in the game for the sake of being in the game and removes allot of strategy and totally shittifies the games' balance.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England
The PPSH has always been the noob WW2 cannon since CoD 1 WW2 itself.
Kez
+778|5696|London, UK
Probably explains why the Soviets defeated the Nazis Mek

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard