Congrats guys
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Well chosen, I'd say.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

So ATG has been waiting for this for how many years?

congrats, finally <3
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

FatherTed wrote:

ATG wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Keeping the moderation fair and balanced I see
One thing you won't see from me is using the moderator tools to punish those that disagree with me. I can assure you such behavior would not be tollerated.

One risk of moderatorship is that some may fear speaking their minds to me. In DST this would be counter productive. The report button works well. I will not be skimming the forum looking for any little infraction.

In the history of this site there have been good and bad mods. I am in fact, an asset to the average user, as I have the better part of three years as one.

Consider me a user first. A protecter of these forums maybe, one of many.
Change We Can Believe In!
I will on the other hand continue to punt anyone who attempts to question my judgment or my superior world view. Dissent will not be tolerated so long as I am around. So don't get too excited.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

Kmarion wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

ATG wrote:

One thing you won't see from me is using the moderator tools to punish those that disagree with me. I can assure you such behavior would not be tollerated.

One risk of moderatorship is that some may fear speaking their minds to me. In DST this would be counter productive. The report button works well. I will not be skimming the forum looking for any little infraction.

In the history of this site there have been good and bad mods. I am in fact, an asset to the average user, as I have the better part of three years as one.

I will on the other hand continue to punt anyone who attempts to question my judgment or my superior world view. Dissent will not be tolerated so long as I am around. So don't get too excited.
I disagree with you completely sir
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

Jenspm wrote:

So ATG has been waiting for this for how many years?

congrats, finally <3
Oh.. thought you said Finlay..
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS

Kmarion wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

ATG wrote:

<insert crude Fuhrer joke here>
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

I was like wtf when i saw Ken as a mod, I was like "he never was a mod "

anyway congrats both of you!
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
congrats guy!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

just curious when someone becomes a mod do you all give them a class or powerpoint or something?  cuz ATG needs some help.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
We just kind of throw them in the cockpit and say don't break anything.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

usmarine wrote:

just curious when someone becomes a mod do you all give them a class or powerpoint or something?  cuz ATG needs some help.
Yes ... we have an 8-part tutorial set that guides them through the various aspects of moderating.

Session #7 is entitled "Dealing with usmarine."
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

ya well maybe you should have those DUI things for cars on ATG's puter.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

usmarine wrote:

lol
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
Trial and error, learn as you go along, instinct, guesswork, random key bashing, ask other mods, etc
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I'm just waiting for usmeanie to step out of line.  I recently whittled a nice little paddle for him.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm just waiting for usmeanie to step out of line.  I recently whittled a nice little paddle for him.
sorry......but after so many the pain tolerance is so strong that your arm would give out first.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
Need more bf2 section mods.
#rekt
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5934|London, England

They gave up on that section a long time ago
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85

Mutantsteak wrote:

They gave up on that section a long time ago
Yes, it's difficult to keep up with all the reports we get from that section.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
Point successfully proven.
#rekt
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
It would be easier to moderate if there weren't so many people trying to act all big and tough over the internets in that section.

Serious, no one cares how good anyone else is at BF2 or indeed any video game.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
wasnt ATG a mod for like 10 years already.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Vilham wrote:

wasnt ATG a mod for like 10 years already.
No he just wanted to be haha.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

usmarine wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

sorry......but after so many the pain tolerance is so strong that your arm would give out first.
That's why your bitching about a AWM I gave you here in this thread, huh toughy?

There are threads giving advice one how to deal with people marine, but it is unlikely you will ever see them, considering where they are posted.

While I am serious tempted to post what Bernadictus said about mods and users, and how to deal with...problems, I will refrain as that would be like telling some doofuss on the street the secrets of being a Freemason.

You bitch about users, and report things they do wrong, but complain when you get whacked for the same things.

lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard