bennisboy
+829|6637|Poundland
To sue for racism in the UK?

Seriusly, me n my mate were jus dancing in a club, out of nowhere my friend gets thrown out, not standing for this shit, how to sue for racism?
phishman420
Banned
+821|5672
cry more fagggggggggggggg
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85
Please use descriptive and appropriate titles when creating a thread.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5672
but srsly go to another club. they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
Roc18
`
+655|5781|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

bennisboy wrote:

To sue for racism in the UK?

Seriusly, me n my mate were jus dancing in a club, out of nowhere my friend gets thrown out, not standing for this shit, how to sue for racism?
Ok... Start off by telling us why he got thrown out. Im pretty sure they didnt just take him and throw him out for no reason.
jsnipy
+3,276|6513|...

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

Right to refuse service.

If the bouncer said, "get out of here you dirty Paki" or something similar, then you might have a case.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Right to refuse service.

If the bouncer said, "get out of here you dirty Paki" or something similar, then you might have a case.
Did the bouncer also make light hearted comments about the Queen on his cell phone?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6480|Gogledd Cymru

... The bouncer would just say he was too drunk/starting a fight, there's no evidence otherwise.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5923|CA
Why were you dancing with your mate?  That's not racism, so might I suggest you do some research:

http://www.glaad.org/

Good luck, and stop going to clubs like "The Manhole" and "Toolbox".
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6558|NYC / Hamburg

oh ffs. These are the moments where I don't wanna be a lawyer anymore. Harden the fuck up and don't behave like assholes. Then you won't be kicked out of the club.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5672

GravyDan wrote:

Why were you dancing with your mate?  That's not racism, so might I suggest you do some research:

http://www.glaad.org/

Good luck, and stop going to clubs like "The Manhole" and "Toolbox".
<3
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6461

max wrote:

oh ffs. These are the moments where I don't wanna be a lawyer anymore. Harden the fuck up and don't behave like assholes. Then you won't be kicked out of the club.
You're at Uni?

You're not a lawyer.

K.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6185|Schofield Barracks
i dont think you can sue for bad dancing
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6537
https://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3835/noservicecl2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
bennisboy
+829|6637|Poundland
Lol @the people who are saying "harden up", it has nothing to do with "being hard" and lol at me for not remembering posting this thread!

But seriously, we were at a drum n bass event. Everyone is dancing n getting a bit pushed around. Out of nowhere the bouncer just barges in, grabs my mate in a headlock, n pulls him out the club. I was standing there like "wtf" n so were the other people who were near us, because he hadn't done anything! My mate was one of the very few non-whites in the club (bath is notoriously non-multicultural)

I then started talking to another bouncer who was nearby, he said he hadnt seen my mate do anything n he didnt even look like much trouble, that if it were up to him he'd let my mate back in, but he couldnt go against the other bouncer cos he wasn't as high up.

At no point did my mate start anything/get started on/square up to anyone or cause any trouble. I just find it all too convenient that there was barely any n0n-white people there, except my mate, many of the less well educated Bath residents are pretty racist (many are also bouncers) and that my mate gets kicked out for no reason!

Ow my head is banging :s
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

I vomited in a pub once, into the ash tray. (classy) It spilled out and over the table. I was helped to the bathroom by a mate and I threw up some more in the toilet. While there, the bouncer kicked out the people at the next nearest table to where I was, because he came over, saw the vomit and assumed it was them who then moved to another table. lol

Point of the story is bouncers make mistakes.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6664|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Case of mistaken identity.  He threw out one of the token White people by the sounds of it.  Im not suprised to read it was mostly people with a differn't colour skin to mine in there.

I think the MOBO awards are racist, white people don't get nominated.  I think the balance favours people with skin not the same colour as mine but I will not be getting into a debate on it as I like posting in the EE section.

Gutted ya head is banging Benny muh boyyy, but jealous at the same time.  Getting ratted on a Tues night in Bath, good effort lad, deserves Karma
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6701|Sweden
I would be suprised if your friend did nothing... sure racism is very common among bouncers there are reasons why too. I think you could say white boy gets 2 chances but that black guy is out at first strike.
bennisboy
+829|6637|Poundland

madmurre wrote:

I would be suprised if your friend did nothing... sure racism is very common among bouncers there are reasons why too. I think you could say white boy gets 2 chances but that black guy is out at first strike.
My friend isnt black, he's indian. N trust me he did nothing, we we're just having fun dancing to some DnB.

On a funny not, I apparently looked like a drug dealer,girls kept asking me if i had any drugs to sell! I dont even do drugs!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6480|Gogledd Cymru

bennisboy wrote:

madmurre wrote:

My friend isnt black, he's indian. N trust me he did nothing, we we're just having fun dancing to some DnB.

On a funny not, I apparently looked like a drug dealer,girls kept asking me if i had any drugs to sell! I dont even do drugs!
Next time take a few paracetamol/pro plus with you and sell em as e's

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6662|UK

1927 wrote:

Case of mistaken identity.  He threw out one of the token White people by the sounds of it.  Im not suprised to read it was mostly people with a differn't colour skin to mine in there.

I think the MOBO awards are racist, white people don't get nominated.  I think the balance favours people with skin not the same colour as mine but I will not be getting into a debate on it as I like posting in the EE section.

Gutted ya head is banging Benny muh boyyy, but jealous at the same time.  Getting ratted on a Tues night in Bath, good effort lad, deserves Karma
Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguirilla have both won mobo awards.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6664|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

m3thod wrote:

1927 wrote:

Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguirilla have both won mobo awards.
Take ya word for it but we dont have MOWO's do we that would be racist?  And sound a bit odd.

X1xtra a black music channel.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5672
my friend got thrown out of a bar in new orleans pretty violently. a few months later he heard about bouncers from that same bar almost beating some guy to death
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
Out of nowhere the bouncer just barges in, grabs my mate in a headlock, n pulls him out the club.
They get bored, its what they do, sometimes just for practice.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard