Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6566|London

1927 wrote:

Ive never watched a Harry Potter film, the closest I came was 'Hairy Potter' (wont go into it) but he's a bit of a cunt isn't he?  Not that he's ever done anything to me like, just looks like a wet twat to me.
He can't act for shit but makes a boatload of money because he looks like the character.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

1927 wrote:

Ive never watched a Harry Potter film, the closest I came was 'Hairy Potter' (wont go into it) but he's a bit of a cunt isn't he?  Not that he's ever done anything to me like, just looks like a wet twat to me.
Yep,pretentious little wanker
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

I kinda fancy the elder Weasley brothers tbh
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6664|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

FatherTed wrote:

1927 wrote:

And I was just about to Karma you aswell, well if thats how you feel about me then fine Father Edward.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

1927 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

1927 wrote:

And I was just about to Karma you aswell, well if thats how you feel about me then fine Father Edward.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6587

Aries_37 wrote:

1927 wrote:

He can't act for shit but makes a boatload of money because he looks like the character.
How does that make sense?

Anyone?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Anyone?
cos he looks like how jk rowling imagines harry potter to be
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Anyone?
It doesn't ... I think he is referring to his stage act which was/is utter crap while he did fairly well in the HP movies tbh ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK
looks like the book art i believe is what he meant.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Anyone?
It doesn't.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6800|Marathon, Florida Keys
this is the only thread on bf2s in the past year that has made me actually laugh out loud. hahahhaha
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

They are still making those gay Harry Potter movies? I'll admit, the first 2 were ok, but now there's like 7 of them, they don't even make movie news.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

this is the only thread on bf2s in the past year that has made me actually laugh out loud. hahahhaha
no probs.

you missed gooners thread earlier tho, that wasn't half bad
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

https://www.members.shaw.ca/camzmac/broom_kid.jpg
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

FatherTed wrote:

no probs.

Yeah, it was alright weren't it. I had to delete it when Varegg came online
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

Gooners wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

no probs.

should have left it up, could have got saucy !!!! !!!!!! !!!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6566|London

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Anyone?
He fits JK rowling's description and also looks like the concept art HP. You do know that the films are based on books right??

Varegg- his acting is indeed improving with each movie but the first 2 or 3 were so bad that everyone at school was slagging him off for months. Compared to rupert grint and emma watson he just looks pathetic.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

My sides now actually hurt from all the laughing, lol at the pedobear.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

FatherTed wrote:

Gooners wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

no probs.

should have left it up, could have got saucy !!!! !!!!!! !!!
mmmmm shud of
Axatar
+29|6453|France
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/lenihanfighter/Demotivational%20posters/GayTest.jpg

Last edited by Axatar (2009-01-29 10:01:25)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

she's pretty fit i have to admit
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459
Horses are to Daniel Radcliffe as Sheep are to Oliver Bond.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Horses are to Daniel Radcliffe as Sheep are to Oliver Bond.
oh LOL

https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z298/Dhanjal1/s.jpg

Last edited by Gooners (2009-01-29 10:15:56)

wensleydale8
+81|6760|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
https://i40.tinypic.com/4rdnvp.jpg
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6566|London

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard