Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Valkyrie - 8/10

Good film, seems to be fairly historically accurate too. Touched on something about WW2 I really didn't know much of, it's funny how even though you know how it all ends (Hitler survives ) you're still sitting there thinking "get him, GET HIM"
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Seppuku (1962)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056058/

Wow. Epic Samurai film. One of the best stories from this genre of films I've ever seen. The tension built all the way up to the brutal end.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
Eden lake 7/10
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6630

RocknRolla - 9.5/10

Gran Torino - 9/10

Mall Cop - 8/10
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643
The Devils own -- 9.1/10
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Why have you guys all suddenly started watching RocknRolla? I mean shit, that film was released aaaaaages ago. I'd give it a 7/10. Not one of his best films by miles.

Zimmer wrote:

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
9.6/10

Absolutely brilliant.
I haven't seen it yet, but from the trailers. It looks like a film where it's about some guy who keeps on getting younger, until he meets some girl. Then for some reason he stops getting younger and the film is probably some bullshit about him and that bitch... how right am I, or how wrong am I? Answer because I want to know whether I will waste my time watching what is a stupid romantic film covered up with some supernatural shit or whether it's genuinely a good film. I have no time for Romantic buggery, one of the main reasons I ain't bothering to watch Slumdog Millionaire either

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-01-28 12:18:46)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Mekstizzle wrote:

Why have you guys all suddenly started watching RocknRolla? I mean shit, that film was released aaaaaages ago. I'd give it a 7/10. Not one of his best films by miles.

Zimmer wrote:

9.6/10

Absolutely brilliant.
I haven't seen it yet, but from the trailers. It looks like a film where it's about some guy who keeps on getting younger, until he meets some girl. Then for some reason he stops getting younger and the film is probably some bullshit about him and that bitch... how right am I, or how wrong am I? Answer because I want to know whether I will waste my time watching what is a stupid romantic film covered up with some supernatural shit or whether it's genuinely a good film. I have no time for Romantic buggery, one of the main reasons I ain't bothering to watch Slumdog Millionaire either
Wow. So pathetically far from the truth you made me cringe.

You sound emo Mek. Get some pussy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
Goodbye Lenin - 10/10

& lolzimster
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5846|one windy city
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans ----->   8.5/10
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
De ja vu

Very very good film. Had me rivited until the end, which is a nice (but obvious) twist.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6517|Πάϊ
Frost/Nixon

A very good film overall

didn't particularly like the ending though... it gives the impression that justice was served when clearly that is not the case imo

7.5/10
ƒ³
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6660|USA
Pineapple Express-B
SuperHighMe-C
Get Smart-A
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London

Zimmer wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

9.6/10

Absolutely brilliant.
Wow. So pathetically far from the truth you made me cringe.

You sound emo Mek. Get some pussy.
haha it's true, the bitterness is palpable dont worry mek the right girl for you is out there somewhere

also rocknrolla is getting a lot of views because it became more 'easily available' recently.

shaolin soccer- an old classic, 10/10

Last edited by Aries_37 (2009-01-29 07:17:59)

Spidery_Yoda
+399|6268
Aladin 10/10

Not seen it for years and years. Seems to have only gotten better since I last saw it. Looks amazing visually as well on the new(est) DVD.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-01-30 15:33:10)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
Just went and watched Superbad with mates, 10/10
Fucking awesome.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York
Eagle Eye - 7/10. Kept me entertained.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans 9/10
It was good, I watched the other 2 right after it and it pretty much nailed it right there, the 1st Underworld felt like it started right where RotL left it.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

^^^Wow I saw that movie a few nights ago and thought it sucked!  Felt like it was over in 45 minutes and the CGI was abominable.  I'd give it a 4/10
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Felt like it was over in 45 minutes and the CGI was abominable
And worse, it doesn't have Kate Beckinsale.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6348|Iowa...
Gran Torino: 8/10

ending was predictable, but that guy was pretty badass.
baggs
+732|6202
Slumdog Millionaire 8.9/10 - doesn't quite make the nine for me and i can't really explain why in a couple sentences. But that said, a very fine film from the ever talented Danny Boyle. Stunning sound track to the film too.

Danny Boyle really is the Ken Loach of Hollywood so to speak.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Gonna go welcome my hangover on the couch in a bit and watch Event Horizon.
7/10
OK movie

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2009-01-31 05:26:49)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Gonna go welcome my hangover on the couch in a bit and watch Event Horizon.
7/10
OK movie
Event Horizon is &¤%&/@ brilliant tbh ...

Saw Tropic Thunder and it sucked so much I went back to the store and turned it in for Don't mess with the Zohan ...

Tropic Thunder 1/10
Zohan 8/10
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
currently watching underworld 3 rise of the lycans 2/10
watched that when the earth stopped or something yesterday 3/10
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5930|CA
Batman: The dark knight - A steaming pile of guano. 

5/10.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard