Hakei
Banned
+295|6006

FFLink13 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Wonder why they played assault.
Default kit to spawn as.
See I don't quite see this, because when I play - default kit is engineer.
Wallpaper
+303|6004|The pool

Hakei wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Wonder why they played assault.
Default kit to spawn as.
See I don't quite see this, because when I play - default kit is engineer.
Do you have autoready on or something? Cause assault really is the default, unless you used a different kit in the round before

Last edited by Wallpaper (2008-12-22 19:53:05)

~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6548|Internetfitlerland

Page 1 updated with a new interview

Last edited by ~Smokey~ (2008-12-22 20:36:59)

TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5794|Israel

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Idiots.  If they are going to nerf the J10 they have it all wrong is all i am going to say.  Right now it is balanced: an epic fighter but a shit bomber.  F35 just needs a fix on whatever causes missiles to never miss it, then it needs no more tweaking.
+1.
EXACTLY!
All the F35 needs is more chance to dodge missles. That's all for the jets part. Maybe give it a little more boost, but it is also fine right now.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5699|Notts, UK

RegMan wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Idiots.  If they are going to nerf the J10 they have it all wrong is all i am going to say.  Right now it is balanced: an epic fighter but a shit bomber.  F35 just needs a fix on whatever causes missiles to never miss it, then it needs no more tweaking.
+1.
EXACTLY!
All the F35 needs is more chance to dodge missles. That's all for the jets part. Maybe give it a little more boost, but it is also fine right now.
fucking agree. Don't nerf my j10 bitches, then i can't be a nub faggit in it D:
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6701|Devon, England
You could get ladder kills..? But they... They took them out..?

OMG THEY REALLY DID RUIN THIS GAME!

_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6531|Polish state of EU
It is one day until Christmas Eve right now... Do you think that they will launch beta very soon?
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5794|Israel

JoshP wrote:

RegMan wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

+1.
EXACTLY!
stfu
I hate J10s, no particular reason why O_o

Last edited by RegMan (2008-12-23 02:59:59)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5798|Catherine Black

FFLink13 wrote:

You could get ladder kills..? But they... They took them out..?

OMG THEY REALLY DID RUIN THIS GAME!

Ladder kills?

Kills from ladders or kills on people on ladders?

Because if they took out the second, anyone low on health could just sit on a ladder until someone came by with a medpack, and that's shit and stupad.

EDIT: Just read the interview, now I feel stupid.

Last edited by Finray (2008-12-23 03:18:27)

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
JoshP
Banned
+176|5699|Notts, UK

RegMan wrote:

JoshP wrote:

RegMan wrote:

+1.
EXACTLY!
stfu
faget, J10 nubin is teh best

oh and watch http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ACoTvswxQBk

(linked to in the second interview)

I fucking lol'd

Last edited by JoshP (2008-12-23 05:17:37)

Sir Killa4live
+12|6657

JoshP wrote:

RegMan wrote:

JoshP wrote:

stfu

I fucking lol'd
That video made my day.

BF2 opening video of real war tactics the developers had in mind

vs

BF2 opening video of the tactics that were really used by players.

LOL
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6664
That vid is pretty epic.  I almost spit coffee out on to my keyboard.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6445
That cybergamer interview asked far better questions than totalBF2.
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5794|Israel

JoshP wrote:

RegMan wrote:

JoshP wrote:

stfu

I fucking lol'd
lol.

I've seen that movie really long ago... It is still funny since
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

Nice find Why don't BF2s ever do any interviews Chuy...get on it!

~Smokey~ wrote:

Q: Battlefield 2142 we were all to believe that 1.5 was the last patch being released by DICE for that title, if you could for the BF2142 community let us know what was the motivation behind the upcoming patch?

A: Part of the reason for Update 1.51 is obviously the security fixes for the game servers and clients. We also had the map waiting for release as it unfortunately wasn't ready in time for Update 1.50. So Battlefield 2142 1.51 was always planned to be released if only to let everyone get their hands on the new map.

While we can't always tell everyone the specifics of what we are working on we do have future plans for Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 in 2009.
That caught my attention. Possibly another patch, or shutting down of stats servers? Another booster? I wonder...
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6616|Greenwood, IN
I'm actually considering install BF2 again. lol
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6152
That video was amazing.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6379
I think that the chances are higher that IL die by,

"lightning That strikes fireworks That hits the engines of a airplane That the plane miraculously crashes into my house That kills me while I'm typing this "Quick Reply"

^ Has the higher potential than seeing the patch getting released b4 new year.

so il be D..a.a$@4215  (connection lost, Reason: LoL, Crashing plane!)

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-12-25 13:17:21)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6569|Hungary
I lolled on that video
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6202|14072
LOL That video was amazing!
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6158|San Antonio, Texas
BF2s holiday poster for patch 1.5, why not?

https://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/newgambit94/BeMerysmall.jpg

Gift from a friend who plays BF2 of course. I asked him to add the thanks message.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-12-25 22:57:27)

SteikeTa
+153|6758|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

headhunter345 wrote:

Sounds like they nerfed the J10 a fair bit lol
Instead of them changing the J10... why don't YOU get better at using the F35B? What will you and the rest of the people who can't fly say when you still get shot down by the J10? Complain again and want a new patch to nerf the J10 more???

Oh my god... I suck at the game, please make a new patch so it will be easier for me to kill others!!!!! Damn I was playing today at Karkand and got owned! Please make a patch so that it will be easier for me to spam grenades/claymores and make the G36E more accurate, since I can't hit with it!!!
Hakei
Banned
+295|6006

SteikeTa wrote:

headhunter345 wrote:

Instead of them changing the J10... why don't YOU get better at using the F35B? What will you and the rest of the people who can't fly say when you still get shot down by the J10? Complain again and want a new patch to nerf the J10 more???

Oh my god... I suck at the game, please make a new patch so it will be easier for me to kill others!!!!! Damn I was playing today at Karkand and got owned! Please make a patch so that it will be easier for me to spam grenades/claymores and make the G36E more accurate, since I can't hit with it!!!
Because no matter your level of skill, an average J10 pilot can do very well against an F35 pilot.

I've gone up against amazing J10 pilots and killed them with 2 missiles through flares, I've gone up against pub randoms in the same situation and wasted 20+ missiles.

Point is, the J10 hitbox is random, and it shouldn't be, it's not a case of crying about skill. On an equal point, it's no different from giving a class 500 Armor and a decent weapon.

Same goes with the G36E, very powerful weapon to the most powerful class, not crying - just a huge imbalance that needs to be fixed to make the game better.
SteikeTa
+153|6758|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Hakei wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

headhunter345 wrote:

Because no matter your level of skill, an average J10 pilot can do very well against an F35 pilot.

I've gone up against amazing J10 pilots and killed them with 2 missiles through flares, I've gone up against pub randoms in the same situation and wasted 20+ missiles.

Point is, the J10 hitbox is random, and it shouldn't be, it's not a case of crying about skill. On an equal point, it's no different from giving a class 500 Armor and a decent weapon.

Same goes with the G36E, very powerful weapon to the most powerful class, not crying - just a huge imbalance that needs to be fixed to make the game better.
That's whats makes it challenging.

Then why not take away the F35Bs abillity to reach speeds up to 3000-4000? The only plane that can do that. Huge advantage over every other plane. Should be taken away! The J10 turns sharper... should be taken away... the J10 is more inacurate when it comes to using the mgs... should be fixed! The F35B is more stable... this should be take away...

See? Some things just takes practise... if you can't handle it, begging for a patch is ridiculose! But that will always happen... damn, someone is better than me, make me a patch so that I can kill him!

Last edited by SteikeTa (2009-01-04 11:13:18)

Hakei
Banned
+295|6006

SteikeTa wrote:

Hakei wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

That's whats makes it challenging.

Then why not take away the F35Bs abillity to reach speeds up to 3000-4000? The only plane that can do that. Huge advantage over every other plane. Should be taken away! The J10 turns sharper... should be taken away... the J10 is more inacurate when it comes to using the mgs... should be fixed! The F35B is more stable... this should be take away...

See? Some things just takes practise... if you can't handle it, begging for a patch is ridiculose! But that will always happen... damn, someone is better than me, make me a patch so that I can kill him!
You're wrong.

People don't ask for a patch because player X is better than Y. It's because vehicle X is better than vehicle Y. Challenging? I don't play online games for the challenge, I don't enjoy wasting my whole round keeping J10s down because I can't fly properly with them up - that isn't fun.

And the ability for the F35 to reach a high speed above 800 feet isn't nearly as much of an advantage as the J10's ability to turn and dodge missiles, otherwise the F35 and J10 would be equal jets..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard