1617%17% - 6
155%5% - 2
142%2% - 1
13 or fewer0%0% - 0
Total: 35
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6620|Washington DC

I am doing an unofficial survey.  Please turn sound up on your computer so you can hear the instructions.  Follow them carefully. Then post your  response.  Give me the response from your first viewing (no go-backs). Do not click on the survey until you have your answer. Also, DO NOT LOOK BELOW at other's comments.  I do not want to taint the results.   

BTW, You must watch the entire video for accuracy.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6168|Winland

Kinda old, you know Seen similars posted a couple of times before. Not this exact one, though.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-11-14 08:36:58)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6383|Michigan, USA

Woah, I totally did NOT see the guy in the gorilla suit LOL
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478
i've seen it before, so i was waiting for the guy in the gorilla suit while counting. 
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

I didn't see the gorilla guy when I first watched it ages ago, did this time though ^_^
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

..that's funny...I was so hyper focused that I completely missed it.
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

I saw this first time in a documentary but with a twist. It was something about our perception I think (there was this same test included), and at the end the entire documentary the narrator asked how many people in gorilla suits where there during the documentary? I was thinking "wtf is he on about", but then they showed a replay of many gorillas during the show. It was so obvious that I though they were bullshitting me. So I played it again and looked for those parts and what do you know? - a bunch of gorillas
CC-Marley
+407|6799
no
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6566
Hm, i never saw this video before but I did notice the gorilla suit man.  My roommate didn't.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5967|Belgium

Haven't seen this one before probably,try to notice how he changes the cards around.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6101|Carnoustie MASSIF
Yep, didn't see the ape.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone
I counted 19. I also didn't see the ape but I did see the video got darker for some reason now I know why. I mean its like it wasn't balanced anymore-white/black shirts

Last edited by .Sup (2008-11-18 15:57:08)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6490|Adelaide, South Australia

I counted 17 passes, and I noticed the extra guy walk on and off, but couldn't tell he was wearing the gorilla suit at the time.

I blame the bad rez for that though.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

I had seen these before so didn't take the test.

And figured a dead pixel would ruin my concentration anyway.

.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

Are you really doing a survey or just posting old internet material? You should know old internet mr. I invented it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL

tuckergustav wrote:

..that's funny...I was so hyper focused that I completely missed it.
i was wondering what made them laugh...
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6725
Best card trick ever:

Last edited by (HUN)Rudebwoy (2008-11-19 03:16:11)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Shame that people start laughing during the presentation. Pretty much ruins the "experiment"
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6633|Groningen, The Netherlands
I did look at the gorilla while counting, but I just passed him off as a member of the black team
Gorilla in the shot seemed normal to me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard