TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5788|Israel
Well to cut this straight to the story - My player, tnauman (link to the profile: http://bf2s.com/player/63309353/), had got hacked as it seems and then stats resetted. I am playing with this account in this game for two and a half years now, reached the rank of Colonel and had more than 337,000 points.
So, this account is a bit important to me... Does anyone here know what can I do and how?
Thanks,
RegMan tnauman
specops10-4
+108|6747|In the hills
Sorry to tell you this but you're fucked, and most likely this will be locked.
Smokey720
Bill Cosby Ate My Jello Puddin
+26|6159
I lol'd.

There's nothing you can do sir.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6711|67.222.138.85
EA would be the people you should talk to.

You are most likely completely fucked.
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6603|Newfoundland, Canada
Email EA, if they can't do anything for you, then I'm sorry, but that's about all you can do.  As everyone else has already stated, you're fucked.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6201|Winland

I got raped of my General account when this was just in.

You might get your score and badges back, but the rest of the stats are fucked.

Just play with it and own up as a private

EDIT: Talking about the devil, I've gotten hacked again How is that possible? I haven't played on any unknown servers.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-11-03 22:43:22)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6332

RegMan wrote:

Well to cut this straight to the story - My player, tnauman (link to the profile: http://bf2s.com/player/63309353/), had got hacked as it seems and then stats resetted. I am playing with this account in this game for two and a half years now, reached the rank of Colonel and had more than 337,000 points.
So, this account is a bit important to me... Does anyone here know what can I do and how?
Thanks,
RegMan tnauman
best idea would be to join the server where u get 20000 points a round, that way you'll have ur colonel rank back in no time!!
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6211
were you on the ATF server at the same time as me ?
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6373

RegMan wrote:

Thanks,
RegMan tnauman
you should have recieved a email linked to your accound with information and explain.

you probably get 4 stars for the luls and 1337,000 points instead of 337,000

sorry for you mate, it happend to me too.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6290|eng

twoblacklines wrote:

were you on the ATF server at the same time as me ?
It wasn't the WOokies who hacked you, don't be silly.

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2008-11-04 09:58:02)

#rekt
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6720
your stats look fine... 9 days until you get the next rank
Love is the answer
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6720
ReborN|minTTy<333.  that one says zero score?
Love is the answer
blacklupus
+13|6695
Make some screens of your big point accounts.

That's all you will have left soon.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6290|eng

blacklupus wrote:

Is that what you did with your 500k+ point account, seeing as it got reset?
#rekt
0akleaves
+183|6618|Newcastle UK
hahhahahahahahaha
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5788|Israel

0akleaves wrote:

hahhahahahahahaha
That's not very nice now, isn't it?

Anyways, some responses for your comments:
1. Mods - please don't lock this topic yet... Maybe someone here knows something the others don't. Maybe even someone here works for EA and can do something about it.
2. To all of those who said I'm fucked --->
3. Flaming_Maniac - you wrote that I should talk to EA about it + another guy said I should receive a mail... I haven't gotten anything in my mail so far and a few hours had passed already (Isn't it supposed to be automatic and not manual?) Besides, if any of you knows how I can contact EA about it (Email or link would do the trick) it would be gladly appreciated.
4. I have a screen of my main stats (the top of the stats page PrintScreeed) when I had a score of 333,334 points (Cool number in my opinion)... Yesterday, before the reset, I had about 337,000 points... If EA could put it on that, that's all I need.
5. Please don't spam this topic... I am kind of desperate... I've put so much effort into that account (Yes, I'm a rank whore) that it just makes me furious about the nub that hacked it.
baggs
+732|6209

RegMan wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

hahhahahahahahaha
That's not very nice now, isn't it?
No, its not at all.

I suggest you forget your stats and move on, its what i did, its what many have done. I was pissed about it at first but kinda got over it as soon as i realised how much fun new accounts are.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6814|NÃ¥rvei

You will never get your account back as it was before the hack RegMan, had the same problem a while back when i was PID hacked along with several others on the forum ... i got my account back but the stats are a complete mess, badges, ribbons and rank are there but the hours behind them are gone ... funny though how i now receives loads of basic badges again when i play ...

Contact EA support and explain what happened, also attach screenshots of your account before and after if you have them ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5788|Israel

Varegg wrote:

You will never get your account back as it was before the hack RegMan, had the same problem a while back when i was PID hacked along with several others on the forum ... i got my account back but the stats are a complete mess, badges, ribbons and rank are there but the hours behind them are gone ... funny though how i now receives loads of basic badges again when i play ...

Contact EA support and explain what happened, also attach screenshots of your account before and after if you have them ...
Hm... How can I contact EA's Support? Have you got some email or link to give me? I can find nothing -.-
Flaming_Maniac
http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … BhZ2U9MQ**

You won't get an email from them unless you email them first.

edit: also, lawl, I got reset again

blacklupus
+13|6695

Mint Sauce wrote:

blacklupus wrote:

Is that what you did with your 500k+ point account, seeing as it got reset?
That's exactly what I did. And btw, contacting EA won't help shit.
Remember this #1 account Huellia? She got resetted THREE times after getting her points back twice during weeks of calling EA.

Do what i did. Forget about it and grow some real non-public skill.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6657|pimelteror.de
Or enjoy playing Mods without Stats
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6467|cuntshitlake

Meh. I doubt they touch my 13k points. And I rarely use unloks now so I don't care about that either. And my stats only suck so new KD from scratch would only do me good.

I think I'm outside this :d
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Flaming_Maniac

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Meh. I doubt they touch my 13k points. And I rarely use unloks now so I don't care about that either. And my stats only suck so new KD from scratch would only do me good.

I think I'm outside this :d
I had 6-7k
13/f/taiwan
+940|5703

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=EpyTg2ij&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0yODQyLDI4NDImcF9wcm9kcz03JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0xLjcmcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**

You won't get an email from them unless you email them first.

edit: also, lawl, I got reset again

Same here. Got reset yesterday.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard