phishman420
Banned
+821|5651
I'm about to get one within the week if I find a nice one for the right price. I went and drove one today, and it was fucking sweet.

https://www.aagcars.com/images/cars/10761.JPG

I can't wait!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

That's not made by Logitech.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6205|S.A. Australia

TheAussieReaper wrote:

It is, its just from their lesser know Auto department
Serious Flex
csmag
+92|6417|Canada
I thought I was in tech.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6730|San Antonio, Texas
My dad owns a G35, it is awesome.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

My dad owns a G35, it is awesome.
Coupe or sedan?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I've driven the coupe - a very nice drive!
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.
those are freakin' nice cars and i would love to have one!

edit:

what year are you getting?

Last edited by Kamikaze17 (2008-10-20 21:52:58)

GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ
My step-dad has one, its pretty sweet, feels sporty yet comfortable at the same time with some nice rigid steering

If i was to own a car (realistically) I would probably buy one of those

pix when you get it
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada

GodFather wrote:

My step-dad has one, its pretty sweet, feels sporty yet comfortable at the same time with some nice rigid steering

If i was to own a car (realistically) I would probably buy one of those

pix when you get it
I've got a friend whose got the sedan version of it. Its automatic.

My other friends Nissan Maxima is faster, same engine, but its standard..

In other words, get a standard.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

It is, its just from their lesser know Auto department
Yeah, Nissan/Infiniti
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651

Kamikaze17 wrote:

what year are you getting?
2003-2007. Whatever I can find for around $20k and has less than 40k miles. I only started looking yesterday and already found a few. Today could be the day.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Topics like this make Ultra sad

Anybody wanna buy my Ford Mondeo for Semtex experiments?
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma
Buy a Nissan GTR then.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Benzin
+576|5968

aerodynamic wrote:

Buy a Nissan GTR then.
Because they're SOOOOO close to price ...

Get the G35. You'll like it. It's just like the 350Z, only sophisticated. My uncle had a G35 coupe and I drove it and loved the hell out of it. Just be prepared for the throttle - it likes to be abused.
Ultimatrox
+38|6203|Netherlands

CapnNismo wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Buy a Nissan GTR then.
You'll like it. My uncle and I  loved the hell out of it. Just be prepared to be abused.
wat
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
Don't buy it yet.

The G37 will be coming out soon and when it does, the price of G35s should drop relatively drastically since more people will be selling them and more people will want the newer, better, faster G37.
Benzin
+576|5968

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Don't buy it yet.

The G37 will be coming out soon and when it does, the price of G35s should drop relatively drastically since more people will be selling them and more people will want the newer, better, faster G37.
As I recall, the G37 coupe IS already out ... so ... what the hell are you talking about?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

CapnNismo wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Don't buy it yet.

As I recall, the G37 coupe IS already out ... so ... what the hell are you talking about?
Woah, calm down there, chief.  Let's not get too excited here.

The coupe is, yes.

But what about the sedan and convertible versions?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

reminds me of the 350Z tbh
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Jenspm wrote:

reminds me of the 350Z tbh
It's pretty much identical.  One is the Nissan version, the other Infiniti.

And since Nissan owns Infiniti...
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6621|United States
The Infinity G35 is a Nissan Skyline 350GT in Japan.

https://images.japaneseusedcars.com/auction/stock/cars/photos/nissan/070/0700478/j/0700478a20080802w00201.jpg
Benzin
+576|5968

ThomasMorgan wrote:

The coupe is, yes.

There never has been a convertible G-series and I've yet to hear about them building one.

The sedan version retains the VQ35DE from the previous model with just styling updates. The new sedan came out before the G37 coupe.

So once again - what the hell are you talking about??? All of the new Infinitis are on the dealership lots, the FX37, too (saw one the other day, actually - looks badass!).

EDIT: Looking at Infiniti's website, though, there is no FX37. Strange. Perhaps that's a Europe-only model. Nonetheless, the new body styles have been released. Just go to Infiniti's site and behold the beauty.

EDIT again: Just looked at Infiniti Europe's site and EUROPE gets a sedan with the VQ37 and the FX with the VQ37 AND the EX gets the VQ37. Just another case of the USA getting screwed out of another great engine.

Last edited by CapnNismo (2008-10-21 12:52:26)

wensleydale8
+81|6739|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

CapnNismo wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

The coupe is, yes.

There never has been a convertible G-series and I've yet to hear about them building one.

The sedan version retains the VQ35DE from the previous model with just styling updates. The new sedan came out before the G37 coupe.

So once again - what the hell are you talking about??? All of the new Infinitis are on the dealership lots, the FX37, too (saw one the other day, actually - looks badass!).

EDIT: Looking at Infiniti's website, though, there is no FX37. Strange. Perhaps that's a Europe-only model. Nonetheless, the new body styles have been released. Just go to Infiniti's site and behold the beauty.

EDIT again: Just looked at Infiniti Europe's site and EUROPE gets a sedan with the VQ37 and the FX with the VQ37 AND the EX gets the VQ37. Just another case of the USA getting screwed out of another great engine.
remeber unless the engine is 8L and produces all of 200hp americans dont wanna know. Spoiler (highlight to read):
j/k :p
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5951|Toronto

CapnNismo wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

The coupe is, yes.

Sorry cap'n but here:

http://www.infinitig37convertible.com/

https://www.ilblogdeimotori.com/auto-moto/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/g37.jpg

It's actually quite nice.
I like pie.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard