Parker
isteal
+1,452|6400|The Gem Saloon
i went to court on tuesday and finalized my divorce.
ill pass on any advice about females until im *slightly* more emotionally stable...
chittydog
less busy
+586|6841|Kubra, Damn it!

max wrote:

Guess the sarcasm went straight over your head
He must be thinking like a girl.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6715|th3 unkn0wn

I'm Jamesey wrote:

She dislikes you and thinks you're creepy and she's using the joke as a way to distance herself from you.

If you think deep down she really wants to be your friend but pride is getting in her way then you're deluded, she just hates you as a person.
Hit the nail right on the head there I say
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum
needs moar 27
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6584|Columbus, OH

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

She dislikes you and thinks you're creepy and she's using the joke as a way to distance herself from you.

If you think deep down she really wants to be your friend but pride is getting in her way then you're deluded, she just hates you as a person.
Hit the nail right on the head there I say
Final Solution: Pimp hand slap
tuckergustav
+1,590|5920|...

https://www.spiritualityandpractice.com/films/images/photos/hitchhikerslrg5.jpg

Sounds like she needs one of these...
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6740|Singapore
Ah sad. I was so pissed with her today, i almost wanted to slap her=/ btw anyone wanna see her pics? I dont really care now. Tell me if shes hawt=/
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6139|Scotland!
Stop obsessing over her you fucking stalker.

Not everybody in Singapore HAS to like you as a person, get over yourself.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6388|Oslo, Norway

Bertster7 wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

You want a good advice? If you have the hots for any girl don't be a "bully". Don't act like your are something you aren't. And girls never like it when you make jokes about them. That's just how they are. You learned the hard way, now learn from that experience.

And, apologizes never helps. If she's even concidering having you as a friend, you need to lick some serious ass! (not litterary...)
I'd have to completely disagree with that. Messing around with girls often works very well (taking the piss, bit of playfighting etc.). It's not about beig a bully, it's about comedy and them having a sense of humour.

Apologising never helps? Now that is nonsense. Sometimes apologising isn't going to work, but usually it works fine (just treat the thing you're apologising for as a setback).

It sounds like the girl he's dealing with is a bit moody, and in my experience moody girls aren't worth the trouble - you'll really end up regretting virtually everything you ever do. But it's not impossible to resolve these problems, it's just a bit tricky (and my advice is, don't do it to yourself - if you did end up in a relationship and she gets this pissed off about a slight quip (probably well deserved) at her expense, then think of all the emotionally draining arguments you'd end up in - urgggghhh, nice light hearted relationships FTW).
You are completely right. Moody girls are a major pain in teh ass. It's much better to find a new one.

Girls are different, just as we are. Maybe we have met different girls. I have also met girls who like to mess around, have fun, etc... But they're hard to find. Especially in Oslo. We have a high amount of stuck up girls.

Ok, I'll have to agree with you again. SOME girls accept an apology. But it's a huge difference about how far you're willing to go to get that apology you're looking for. I'd never "sell" myself to get that, then it's much better to find someone new. Yeah, it's fucked up if you have feelings for her, but you won't be livin on your knees of the rest of the relationship either.

You need to be honest with yourself and ask if it is worth it. Then, and ONLY then you'll find the answer.
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.
Just move on, there's no need to make all these threads for advice over the internets. God forbid she finds out.

lulz will be had
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6740|Singapore

I'm Jamesey wrote:

No.. i aint stalking her.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6139|Scotland!
You've made 2 threads about her in 3 weeks and now because she's ignoring you, you almost want to slap her and then want to share her pics online so people can talk about her with you even more.

Freak.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6388|Oslo, Norway
Ayumiz, how old are you?
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6740|Singapore

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Ayumiz, how old are you?
GR34
+215|6551|ALBERTA> CANADA
thats why guy are superior we are more stable emotionally.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5708|College Park, MD
"Girls are hard to understand"

tell us something we don't know plecks
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6715|th3 unkn0wn

I'm Jamesey wrote:

You've made 2 threads about her in 3 weeks and now because she's ignoring you, you almost want to slap her and then want to share her pics online so people can talk about her with you even more.

Freak.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

Ah sad. I was so pissed with her today, i almost wanted to slap her=/ btw anyone wanna see her pics? I dont really care now. Tell me if shes hawt=/
I concur with Jamesey. I wouldn't be surprised if you're obsessed with her. If she wishes to ignore you that's well within her rights...and talking about rights, what right do YOU have to post pics of her without her knowledge or consent???

Quit being a twat and trying to get people to side with you. God knows what she'd have to say about you if we got the chance to hear her side of the story. For all we know you could be the biggest jerk ever known to the opposite sex.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2008-10-03 15:26:33)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6678|UK
time to let her go, you fucked up.  Lesson learned.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
bennisboy
+829|6653|Poundland

Babb Master Flash wrote:

You want a good advice? If you have the hots for any girl don't be a "bully". Don't act like your are something you aren't. And girls never like it when you make jokes about them. That's just how they are. You learned the hard way, now learn from that experience.

And, apologizes never helps. If she's even concidering having you as a friend, you need to lick some serious ass! (not litterary...)
Do not listen to this man. He is wrong.

But basically, no1 likes it when you talk about someone behind their back, they cant find it funny cos they wont know how you said it, just what you said. So it loses all humour
Lynx14
+41|5977
Rule with girls is you only one chance so don't fuck up!
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6639

Atleast show us Pics?!?!?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard