jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Sorry seems to be the hardest..... word.
irishtop
Hopscotch Champion
+11|6164|Houston, Texas
ive been in this sitation once before, and i chose to try and forgive her bc i really did like her, and although it was probably the harder of my choices, it worked out for the better. it really depends on what kind of girl she is and stuff like that. i know it sucks but bad stuff happens to good ppl and thats what sucks about life. just do your best to learn from this for the future.
GR34
+215|6546|ALBERTA> CANADA
id go and punch him in da face and be like bitch that my woman, then id bang dat bitch then after be like I am sorry but your a cheating whore, like grandma at monopoly
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
I would put a load of cheyenne pepper into one of her tampons & the guy I would abduct & then leave them in bum fucked no where with nothing but blood running out of his mouth.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2008-08-16 19:05:26)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6395|The Gem Saloon

GodFather wrote:

this too.
#1. if that was real, that guy is the definition of pathetic insecurity.
#2. if you find that amusing, you are just as pathetic as he is.
#3. if you ever plan on doing something like that, you better make damn sure there arent people like me around. people like me will kick your fucking face in for shit like that
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6116|Tampa, Florida

Parker wrote:

GodFather wrote:

this too.
#3. if you ever plan on doing something like that, you better make damn sure there arent people like me around. people like me will kick your fucking face in for shit like that
I second that, I would make sure who ever did that would enjoy a long vacation to the hospital.

Last edited by GorillaKing798 (2008-08-16 19:49:50)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada

mikkel wrote:

Stick it in her pooper and send the video to her parents
AHAHAHA! yes!! thats gold!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

Depends on what she means to you, how serious a relationship you had, and if you think (thought) there was a future there.

Sometimes, people make mistakes.  Most of the time, it's not worth the effort to fix things.

And, as Parker said, make sure any rumors are true.

IF you plan to break up, just do it.  If you want it over.  Make it over.  Don't drag it out, yell, or belittle or harass her.   It's much better to dump her like it was nothing to you, rather than yell and fight the guy.  It's better to make it look liek she meant nothing to you, rather than show her that she meant so much that you're  furious and wanting to risk your job/friendship/whatever over her.

As for the guy, walk up to him, and in a casual but serious tone, tell him "You know you are a reall piece of shit, and you know what I'm talking about".  MAKE SURE YOU ARE SURE IT'S TRUE.  If he tries to Bullshit you, say "Woah, no no.  Shut the fuck up.  Your words aren't shit to me. Shut the fuck up.  Walk away no matter what.

Anything hostile, denying, etc. Just walk away.   Once again.  Acting like his words, threats and such don't mean shit wil only bother HIM all the more.

If it really depressed you at what happened.  There is always the cheesy "cheer up" "other women" etc. Lines.  Just remind yourself It'll get better.

DON'T Drink and sulk.  Go for  walks.  Excersize.  DO hobbies and hang out with friends.

If you wanna patch things up... we don't know anything about your situation, so best of luck there.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5979|Blue Mountain State
OJ ftw
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6260|B.C. Canada

GorillaKing798 wrote:

Parker wrote:

GodFather wrote:

this too.
I second that, I would make sure who ever did that would enjoy a long vacation to the hospital.
I totally agree that this is fucked up. This guy should have his dick locked in a vice in a barn then given a razor. Then you set the barn on fire and he chooses his fate. To cut his thing off with the razor or to burn in hell with the barn.
Defiance
+438|6672

Parker wrote:

GodFather wrote:

this too.
1: It was fake.
2: Slapstick humor, get it? Not everyone likes it, not everyone likes anything.
3: Why would you be in someone else's house watching over their relationship troubles?

Seriously, all you had to say was.. well nothing, the point is moot, the video is fake.

Last edited by Defiance (2008-08-17 21:49:26)

i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

you just said it was real

silly goose

Last edited by i g (2008-08-17 21:35:23)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

i g wrote:

you just said it was real
I was just about to say that...you said it was real and then you said it was fake.
Defiance
+438|6672

Woops.
Parker
isteal
personally, i think the best kind of "slapstick humor" is the emotional and physical abuse of females.
and is it real, or is it fake?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Parker wrote:

personally, i think the best kind of "slapstick humor" is the emotional and physical abuse of females.
Dude, someone was there holding the camera...had to be fake.
Defiance
+438|6672

Parker wrote:

Fake, I must have gotten distracted mid-sentence.

Either way, not here to argue the merits of slapstick and you're welcome to your opinion. Not to say I'm lolling over it, it wasn't very good, but don't worry about her. Besides, what's up with specifically only female abuse? Emotional and physical abuse of males is ha-larious?

Edit: I don't seriously believe there's any prejudice on your part, it was just funny.

And sure, abuse is bad.

Last edited by Defiance (2008-08-17 21:55:35)

liquix
+51|6455|Peoples Republic of Portland
Jesus, get a hotter, younger, and tighter girl. Gain fiscal superiority over your former mate, and dominate him in all forms of societal measure.
Parker
isteal
oh i get it now....
good times!
Defiance
+438|6672

Parker wrote:

oh i get it now....
good times!
There's plenty of crap humor on the internet, just walk on by.
Parker
isteal

Defiance wrote:

just walk on by.
you should take that advice...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Parker you should change your user title to "I never Miss - my exes."

Boom headshot!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5835|Australia

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

Shit yeah Cronulla
Win.
Not really, it was a race riot. Course most of you faggots were probably in it.
My mate was, i live a few suburbs away from it but i was away on the day of it.

I would get a job at his workplace, and stare at him all the time and speak in a flat-level voice, and buy a house as close as i can next to his, and sit on my porch watching him, and when he cracks, id mix his tears in my lemonade.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard