SealXo
+309|6536
What is this?!

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o155/xXxTheDevilsRejectxXx/ObamaRegistrationCrisp1.png

^ If you can read it, he put down that his religion was Islam on this Catholic school registration. Also note, his name is Barry Soetoro, as i said in my other post.

translation wrote:

1. Nama murid (The name of the pupil): Barry Soetero
2. Tempat dan tanggal lahir (The place and date of birth): Honolulu, 4-8-1961 (August 4, 1961)
3. Bangai: a. Warga negara (Citizenship): Indonesia
b. Ketarunan asing (Foriegn?): (blank)
c. Saku bangra (The pocket?): (blank)
4. Agama (The religion): Islam
5. Alamat murid (Address of the pupil): M*** Dalson? R001/R003
6. Dari sekolah mana (dipiadahkan) dan kelas becapa (From what school (dipiadahkan?) and the class becapa): ?????
7. a. Diterima disekedah inl tgl. (Date Accepted): 1-1-1968 (January 1, 196 8)
b. Ditermpatkan dikelas (Grade): I (First grade)
8. a. Nama grang tua Alah/Ibu (The name of the parents Mr/Ms): L. Soetoro M A (Lolo Soetoro)
b. Pekerdjam (???)
(name ibu dsi, haaja djika ajah sudah meninggal) (Name of the mother ??? if died)
c. Alamat (The address): M*** Dalson? R001/R003
9. a. Nama wali (The name of the guardian): (blank)
(hanja diisi, djika orang tua murid tak ada, sudah man’nggal alah karena hal lain)
(??? was filled up, ??? parents of the pupil were not available, already ???? ???? because another thing )
b. Pekerdjaan (???): (blank)
c. Alamat (The address): (blank)
10. Meninggalkan sekolah ini. (Left this school) : (blank)
a. Belam tamat. Keluar dari kelas (?? was finished. Outside from the class): (blank) tanggal (The date)
b. Temat, menerima idjarah tanggal (??, recieved ??? the date): (blank) No. (blank)
c. Melandjutkan sekolah ke (?? the school to): (blank)
11. Keterangan lsim (Information ???): (blank)
And this proves he lied to Illinois Supreme Court.

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o155/xXxTheDevilsRejectxXx/ardc.jpg

What do you have to say about this, Barack?/Barry/whatever your name is

And if he legally changed his name back. Where is the public record.

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-13 22:10:13)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

So what is it?
SealXo
+309|6536

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

So what is it?
His Catholic school registration in Indonesia, where his stepdad put down he's of Islam faith and that his name is Barry Soetoro.
aimless
+166|6125|Texas
So?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

SealXo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

So what is it?
His Catholic school registration in Indonesia, where his stepdad put down he's of Islam faith and that his name is Barry Soetoro.
What is this about?  Is there some big deal about how he changed his name and/or religion?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717
Hillary is ready and refreshed...lol... I will reserve judgement on the obama name thing for now...
Love is the answer
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

SealXo wrote:

^ If you can read it, he put down that his religion was Islam on this Catholic school registration. Also note, his name is Barry Soetoro, as i said in my other post.
O shit that's an epic post :lmaosrsly:
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SealXo
+309|6536

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SealXo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

So what is it?
What is this about?  Is there some big deal about how he changed his name and/or religion?
Yes its a big deal, because this should be the name on his Birth Certificate, which it isn't on his site. And also, if he changed his name legally back to Barack Obama, then there would be public record of it, which there is none. And on the second image. He claims he had no former name, which he did. I just want some fucking answers, this is like an episode of lost. He also claims he NEVER was a Muslim. I don't cre if he is or isnt or was or wasnt its that he lied about it.

edit: also why doesnt it say II or Jr on the second photo?

Last edited by SealXo (2008-08-13 22:17:38)

liquix
+51|6454|Peoples Republic of Portland
what to do, what to do
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

SealXo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Yes its a big deal, because this should be the name on his Birth Certificate, which it isn't on his site. And also, if he changed his name legally back to Barack Obama, then there would be public record of it, which there is none. And on the second image. He claims he had no former name, which he did.
Haha that's all you got?  You convinced me not to vote for him.

Not really, I wasn't planning on voting for him anyway.

I just found a source that says he changed his name to Barry Manilow.

http://www.deadbrain.com/politics/artic … 2_4514.php
SealXo
+309|6536

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SealXo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Yes its a big deal, because this should be the name on his Birth Certificate, which it isn't on his site. And also, if he changed his name legally back to Barack Obama, then there would be public record of it, which there is none. And on the second image. He claims he had no former name, which he did.

That's meant to be a joke...
Look, I'm tired of this guy lying to me, its like an episode of lost with more lies and questions and never any answers. I want some honest answers to my questions.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SealXo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

He admitted to occasional marijuana. Don't lie, you're voting for him.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Occasional doesn't cut it for me.  I want to see doobies and smoke outs with Willie Nelson and David Crosby.

GWB smokes Alabama Kush.  The movies told me so.
SealXo
+309|6536

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Occasional doesn't cut it for me.  I want to see doobies and smoke outs with Willie Nelson and David Crosby.

Harold and Kumar ftw
Reciprocity
+721|6581|the dank(super) side of Oregon

SealXo wrote:

Look, I'm tired of this guy lying to me, its like an episode of lost with more lies and questions and never any answers. I want some honest answers to my questions.
lulz

you sound like you work for the geriatric.

Are you an agent?  Sent to confuse a forum full of 16 year old kids.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5750|شمال

Kmarion wrote:

He admitted to occasional marijuana.
lulz! Obama FTW then
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

SealXo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Then stop asking politicians.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Well, if you've got a politician admitting to "occasional" you know that cat has got to be bombed out everyday.
https://i37.tinypic.com/2vb4dww.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

I'd still rather see Obama in the White House than John "Creeping Jesus" McCain.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS
Is this a joke?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire
Wouldn't Barry Soetoro have been a much more campaign friendly and less Muslim-sounding name?

This 'Obama is a Muslim' shit is getting fucking tired. He has said he is a Christian, he is seen constantly in Christian churches, he talks and acts like a Christian, when pressed on the issue he has said time and time again that he is Christian. The evidence in question is the register of a catholic school.

What I would be asking here is "is Obama secretly a catholic!?".
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Braddock wrote:

Wouldn't Barry Soetoro have been a much more campaign friendly and less Muslim-sounding name?

This 'Obama is a Muslim' shit is getting fucking tired. He has said he is a Christian, he is seen constantly in Christian churches, he talks and acts like a Christian, when pressed on the issue he has said time and time again that he is Christian. The evidence in question is the register of a catholic school.

What's ironic is - The same people who accuse Obama of being Muslim also bash him for the Reverend Wright shit - which happened at a CHURCH he used to belong to.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-08-14 01:16:36)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire

Poseidon wrote:

Braddock wrote:

What's ironic is - The same people who accuse Obama of being Muslim also bash him for the Reverend Wright shit - which happened at a CHURCH he used to belong to.
I guess at the end of the day the people who are going to vote for Obama aren't going to pay any attention to the conspiracy theories about him being a Muslim in disguise anyway so it doesn't really matter, however there may be a few undecided sheep out there who might be swayed by such nonsense.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

SealXo wrote:

What is this?
Just another racist post.
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5983
Look at the end of the day you've got one man called Barack and the other called John and you know what you're just gonna have to pick one based on which policy appeals to you the most

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard