Stimey
­
+786|6121|Ontario | Canada
Ok heres the Plan:
Imma go to McDonalds and maybe supersize a meal, or Harveys cause they taste fucking orgasmic.
I'll pick up probably 1 beer and nurse it, but I'm stuck there fore at least 6 hours.

Thanks for the input, I'm gonna leave soon.
­
­
­
­
­
­
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

Stimey wrote:

Ok heres the Plan:
Imma go to McDonalds and maybe supersize a meal, or Harveys cause they taste fucking orgasmic.
I'll pick up probably 1 beer and nurse it, but I'm stuck there fore at least 6 hours.

They still have the Supersize in Canada?
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5780|loves Stimey <3 |

Stimey wrote:

Ok heres the Plan:

Don't forget to have fun!
Stimey
­
I'll have lots of fun pushing over all the people that are hammered of their asses XD.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

1. Take a camera.
2. Get girls drunk.
3. ????
4. Profit.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5780|loves Stimey <3 |
1. Make a youtube account, don't forget to link us to it
2. Take a video-recorder with you, just when you get home you'll upload all of it to your youtube account
3. ????
4. Profit
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

The Sheriff wrote:

1. Take a camera.
2. Get girls drunk.
3. ????
4. Profit.
Might lead to:

5. Youtube
6. 15 min of fame
7. ????
8. Prison

But what the hell, it might be worth it!? Do it!
Ultrafunkula

So how did it go? Or is it still going?
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london
He is probably wasted
Ultrafunkula

kptk92 wrote:

He is probably wasted
I bet he has a grand hangover and is now crying from the bottom of his bed that he'll never drink again. That's what I did when I got drunk the first time
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I reckon he was spiked and was raped by a fat chick in the bathroom

I totally made that up and am not drawing that from past experiences
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6679|In You Endo- Stoke

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

#

You said you wouldn't tell anyone! /cry

ps-hope he's ok not surfaced yet lets hope he got drunk and banged some hot boss!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You don't happen to know my mate do you? He told me about his mate getting raped by a fat girl in a cubical.

Coincidence I think not!
liquix
+51|6454|Peoples Republic of Portland
just take it easy, have fun and crack three beers. Just always be hitting on a girl, people tend to leave you alone in that case.
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6695|Ireland
Just drink its not like your going to turn into an alcoholic.

Just walk around with the same pint in your hand sipping on it for the whole night
Stimey
­
Alright, so the party was from 1pm to 12 pm, and I think I may have had the most fun of my life
Started off kinda slow, was having maybe 1 beer per hour. Around 5 ish I sat down at a poker table and I was the dealer, watched my hammered buddy lose $50 After that I played some volleyball with some pals and a couple of waitresses Dinner came, I had 3 cheeseburgers, cause I wanted to keep a full stomach. When it got darker, around 8:30ish, We had some live entertainment, they played some good songs: paranoid, sweet child of mine, good stuff like that. Thats when I really started hitting the beers. I had about 4 in an hour. I was pretty wasted, but not as drunk as I thought I would be. I stumbled around from here to there, party went on, watching the band and such. Some mre fire works came, and then Karioke. All the hammered waitresses got up and sang Christina Agulaira(sp) "Dirty". It was basically a strip show On the bus ride home I sat in the front, and all the drunk people were in the back. Some of the waitresses came from the back of the bus to the front, and one asked if she could sit with me. I'm like "sure" so she did Later into the bus ride, and girl came up with only her bra and shorts on, she held a beer right near her chest.
"Hey, did you drink tonight"
"A couple"
"Ya, do you like this kind?"
"Canadian? Sure."
"Cool, want me to get you one?"
"Miller actually."
"Sure"

After that, one of the completely wasted managers came up. He said to the girl opposite me, who was quite possibley the hottest waitress there, why don't you give (my name) a lap dance. She's too hammered to give a shit, so she did

After that I got home and went to sleep right away. Got up a little later and puked like a motherfucker, but went back to sleep.

Best night of my life
­
­
­
­
­
­
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
rofl. Sounds like you had a good time
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6679|In You Endo- Stoke
MMMM lap dance you lucky mofo! glad you had a good night dude.
Ultrafunkula

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

MMMM lap dance you lucky mofo! glad you had a good night dude.
Si!
Surgeons

Ah, the first time getting pissed, I think I was 13 when it happened.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
And you said you didn't want to drink. Let that be a lesson to you. Drinking always makes things much better. I don't want to hear any of that "I'm not going to be drinking at this party" anymore now y'hear?

Damn kids
Surgeons

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

And you said you didn't want to drink. Let that be a lesson to you. Drinking always makes things much better. I don't want to hear any of that "I'm not going to be drinking at this party" anymore now y'hear?

Damn kids
Q
F
T
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Damn kids
WOOOORD.

Drink does make things more fun.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Stimey
­

FatherTed wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Damn kids
WOOOORD.

Drink does make things more fun.
Kweft
­
­
­
­
­
­
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

The Sheriff wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Damn kids
Q
F
T
^^^^

Take that, anti-beer people

G'job Stimey

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard