wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6609|UK

chittydog wrote:

Based on this thread, a lot of the guys here look for a girl who's smaller than them and can take a punch.
Well your woman being taller than you is kinda embarrassing isn't it? Take a punch maybe I just like rough sex...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6794

wah1188 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Based on this thread, a lot of the guys here look for a girl who's smaller than them and can take a punch.
Well your woman being taller than you is kinda embarrassing isn't it? Take a punch maybe I just like rough sex...
so you like a petite girl so you can pick her up and nail her I assume
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5937|Catherine Black
You're a guy, so you're not going to go chat to the ugly girl. You're going to try your luck with the stunning girl. So probably looks, but if we get chatting and she has the personality of a fish tank then I'm not going to ask her out.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6843|The Ville

firebolt5 wrote:

Eyebrows.
uni-brow ftw
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6781

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

You're a guy, so you're not going to go chat to the ugly girl. You're going to try your luck with the stunning girl. So probably looks, but if we get chatting and she has the personality of a fish tank then I'm not going to ask her out.
Because she would make you feel stupid.

<3
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6609|UK

blademaster wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

so you like a petite girl so you can pick her up and nail her I assume
With a stiff right hand! Nah I can't afford a gym membership so I would just bench press her and then feed her pies when I want to move up in weight.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6984|Kubra, Damn it!

wah1188 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

I don't care if a woman is taller than me, I like 'em tall. Short is good too, though.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6914|Cambridge (UK)
It's too complicated to explain...
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6305|Vancouver | Canada
Eeeeeyes.

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6822|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes anything else is a bonus really.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6727|Columbus, OH

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

It's too complicated to explain...
.....waiting for explaination (to myself: this ought to be good)
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6602|The Twilight Zone
soulmate
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6113|London, England

.Sup wrote:

soulmate
queer

Last edited by Mutantsteak (2008-07-08 14:18:13)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6704
A pulse.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6602|The Twilight Zone

Mutantsteak wrote:

.Sup wrote:

soulmate
queer
cmon man she has to be cute but ye i want a female soulmate.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5937|Catherine Black

DefCon-17 wrote:

Eeeeeyes.

I have "millionaire" eyes.

*flutters eyelashes*
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6934|Anaheim, CA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Physical - face, body, legs, ass, tits (in that order).

Personality - likes to have a good time, intelligent, not needy, independent, driven (in that order).

My last girlfriend was beautiful, skinny, long legs, no ass, small tits - loved to party, not that smart, really independent, and super driven.  She was just too young for me I guess, because we were clearly at different periods in our life situations.
Sounds like Ken and Gulibl need to team up and find new girls.

WINGMEN UNITE!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6820|UK
Ken ex-GF was a fox. 

ohhhhhhhhhhhh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6869|Scotland
Ok, here's the things I love about women. This is what I would look for:

• Dark eyes
  • Dark hair
  • Confident but not overpowering
  • Spontaneous, while being romantic
  • Adventurous

Here's the kicker. Some girl stayed over at my house last week. And she was EVERYTHING on that list. For example, we watched a few films and I was pretty certain something was going to happen between us at some point. We were lying on the sofa/bed. I went to turn the light out and she pounced on me, took me to the floor and yeah... stuff happened.

Fuck yeah.
icecold2510
+31|6442
Wheres the damn picture Ken
kptk92
u
+972|6557|tc_london
Nice eyes, defo. And shes gotta be funny, I wouldn't want a boring relationship
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6113|London, England

.Sup wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

.Sup wrote:

soulmate
queer
cmon man she has to be cute but ye i want a female soulmate.
so do I
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6686|Long Island, New York
5 things.

- Her face. If I'm going to look at a girl I'm dating, I don't want to cringe...
- Her personality. She doesn't have to be a genius, but atleast not oblivious to everything.
- Eyes. That's a BIG, BIG part.
- Body. I don't want a girl who's skinny as a stick, but I don't want a girl who's a fatass (lel, bbw). I mean, look at Lindsay Lohan. When she was a little bit heavier, she was HOT. Now she's close to anorexic and she's disgusting.
- A sense of humor. That's probably the most important. One girl who I felt I was going to go out with in November of '06 couldn't take a fucking joke and was some wannabe evangelical. It sucked. Now she's going out with some kid who looks like a pig. No joke.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6794

Poseidon wrote:

5 things.

- Her face. If I'm going to look at a girl I'm dating, I don't want to cringe...
- Her personality. She doesn't have to be a genius, but atleast not oblivious to everything.
- Body. I don't want a girl who's skinny as a stick, but I don't want a girl who's a fatass (lel, bbw). I mean, look at Lindsay Lohan. When she was a little bit heavier, she was HOT. Now she's close to anorexic and she's disgusting.
- A sense of humor. That's probably the most important. One girl who I felt I was going to go out with in November of '06 couldn't take a fucking joke and was some wannabe evangelical. It sucked. Now she's going out with some kid who looks like a pig. No joke.
why is everyone so obsessed with the eyes your not going to fu*k her in the eyes or thats none of my business but yeah
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6781

blademaster wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

5 things.

why is everyone so obsessed with the eyes your not going to fu*k her in the eyes or thats none of my business but yeah
Your going to shoot a load in there or around there, so yeah.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard