.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone

ELITE-UK wrote:

Gooners wrote:

.Sup wrote:

At what resolution?
800x600
You really will need to OC your CPU. My res is 1920x1200 and i get 30FPS on average.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

Gooners wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Gooners wrote:

no wai
I will take a screenshot if you want...
Chill... What are your specs btw
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=104097
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6466|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Gooners wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Gooners wrote:

no wai
I wasnt being agressive there lol
I have:

Q6600
4GB PC6400
Nvidia GTX 260 896MB
500GB HD
Nforce 780i Tri-Sli mobo
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

ELITE-UK wrote:

Gooners wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

I wasnt being agressive there lol
I have:

Q6600
4GB PC6400
Nvidia GTX 260 896MB
500GB HD
Nforce 780i Tri-Sli mobo
Oh,

Nice
utchin
+8|5906

.Sup wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Gooners wrote:

800x600
You really will need to OC your CPU. My res is 1920x1200 and i get 30FPS on average.
I have overclocked my Q9300 to 3ghz and i get 30FPS avrage on high with AA 4X  1680 x 1050
.Sup
be nice

utchin wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

I have overclocked my Q9300 to 3ghz and i get 30FPS avrage on high with AA 4X  1680 x 1050
What GFX card do you have?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

.Sup wrote:

utchin wrote:

.Sup wrote:

GTX 280 GX4, 4GB.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

utchin wrote:

GTX 280 GX4, 4GB.
Well then its either his CPU still not clocked high enough or hes using Vista.
utchin
+8|5906

.Sup wrote:

Well then its either his CPU still not clocked high enough or hes using Vista.
Me?

Oh actualy...

its only at 2.50 ghz.. 8800 GTS 512
Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

7900GS ftmfw.
.Sup
be nice
Its for Crysis: Warhead

[Crymod]8600GT to be able to play the new Crysis: Warhead on High Settings

Crysis Warhead info from PC Gamer - including the "$653 Warhead Machine" #1
I just got my issue of PC Gamer in the mail with Crysis Warhead on the cover. Here are some of the key points they talk about :

Crytek is mainly focusing on dealing with a perception problem:
-Performance, what it *actually* takes to run the game
-Sales, specifically saying it's sold about 1.5 million copies
-The perception that multi-platform development will dumb down PC versions

Crysis Warhead is a PC exclusive

Warhead is a full sized game, following Psycho during the events of Crysis. Not just a standalone expansion

Psycho's known appearance allows for 3rd-person cutscenes. Don't scoff - they could be used to teach you nanosuit techniques. I'll believe it when I see it though...

Prophet's story isn't touched in this game, but his story could be in yet another "sidequel". Ugh, what about addressing the cliffhanger ending?

Game starts when Psycho leaves Nomad (main character from first game) about half-way through the first game. Ends sometime before he shows back up on the aircraft carrier

Single player campaign of about 8-10 hours, beefed up multiplayer game (I'll go over it later)

Crytek's aim with Warhead is specifically to satisfy critics of the first game

Yerli admits that designing the game with future scalability was a "mistake", and that they should have released those higher settings later with a patch

"If you were able to run Crysis, you'll be able to run Warhead better" -Cevat Yerli

In addition to better performance, Warhead includes a new "global ambient lighting" system, lighting and shadowing improvements, and new particle effects - none of which impact framerates on current-gen machines

You don't need Vista and DX10 this time around for the highest-end effects - you can max out the graphics with DX9 on XP

AI improvements - aliens have more human-like organizations, enemies have better group tactics, korean combat chatter improves

Unlike Crysis' linear focus towards the end, Warhead maintains scripted and sandbox aspects, better integrated throughout the game. Vehicles remain important throughout it

You'll never be forced into a vehicle - they always remain options in Warhead

Yerli admits that announcing Crysis too early may have hurt the game - Warhead will ship this year, and from now on, he hopes to announce games merely 3 months before their release

Psycho's suit abilities will be the same as Nomad's, but Crytek says there might be a surprise later in the game.

Multiplayer

Warhead includes everything that Crysis has, including stuff added to the game post-release

Includes a third mode to the first Instant Action and Power Struggle modes

New mode isn't named yet, will be less complex than Power Struggle, but be more involved than instant Action

New maps feature more vertical environments, wide gaps to encourage strength jumps and such

All vehicles - including the new amphibious APC - will be available in multiplayer

Interview clips

Doesn't agree with Brad Wardell on piracy, says the problem is people choosing between spending money on hardware or spending money on software. Basically hopes that now that people have the hardware, they'll spend their money on Crysis

Says that yes, Crysis sold well, Crytek/EA made a profit despite the big budget of the game, but sales could have been better. Yes, 15-20 pirated copies for 1 sold copy doesn't mean they could have sold 15-20 times as much, but he thinks selling double the amount isn't an unreasonable estimate

Crysis 2's development depends heavily on Warhead's success

Cross-platform development would involve two teams, avoiding the "distilled, easier to access experience" that console games need on the PC version

Crytek's previous GDC announcement involving PS3 development is not Crysis-related

Pushing PC hardware? "I think we wouldn't be Crytek if each platform didn't have its technology pushed."

The PC Gamer $653 Warhead Machine

Crytek built its own machine capable of running the game "silky smooth", with "all the bells and whistles turned on". Considering that it has an 8600GT, I'll take it with a grain of salt, but Dan Stapleton confirmed in a PC Gamer Podcast thread that they absolutely did play the game on this machine, and it was running on High details.

Shuttle SG31G2S Barebone Case - $239.99
Intel Pentium E2180 2.0GHz Dual-Core CPU - $82.99
Samsung SH-S203B DVD Burner - $29.99
Hitachi Deskstar 7K160 160GB hard drive - $48.99
A-Data 2GB DDR2 SDRAM - $45.99
MSI GeForce 8600GT 512MB video card - $94.99
Vista Home Premium - $109.99

Don't forget that you can easily find a case/power supply solution for cheaper than that! It would compensate for the mouse, keyboard, speakers, and monitor you might need.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
Shuttle SG31G2S Barebone Case - $239.99
Intel Pentium E2180 2.0GHz Dual-Core CPU - $82.99
Samsung SH-S203B DVD Burner - $29.99
Hitachi Deskstar 7K160 160GB hard drive - $48.99
A-Data 2GB DDR2 SDRAM - $45.99
MSI GeForce 8600GT 512MB video card - $94.99
Vista Home Premium - $109.99
Interesting ...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Yerli admits that designing the game with future scalability was a "mistake", and that they should have released those higher settings later with a patch.
Well duh. Everyone said that before release. And are still saying it.

You don't need Vista and DX10 this time around for the highest-end effects - you can max out the graphics with DX9 on XP
That's what I wanted to hear. Good news imo. And exactly what the original crysis should have been released as. Better optimization is a good thing.

AI improvements - aliens have more human-like organizations, enemies have better group tactics, korean combat chatter improves
The AI was woeful in Crysis. Any improvement is a good one. It's not hard to improve something that's useless to start with.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black
Recommended specs =/= highest graphics settings.

Minimum = lowest graphics settings with 30fps.

Recommended = lowest graphics settings with 60fps, or medium with 30fps. NOT HIGHEST!

God some people are just plain retarded.

Oh and fuck you all, I don't even meet the minimum required specs for Crysis but I can still run it at low at 25fps.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
a_reborn_vetaran
+8|5964|Belgium

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Okay mister ubergamer ...sorry that not every one has the same knowledge! ffs...
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

a_reborn_vetaran wrote:

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Okay mister ubergamer ...sorry that not every one has the same knowledge! ffs...
That's Funky_Finny, and he doesn't have a lot of knowledge...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6748|Hell, p.o box 666

Freezer7Pro wrote:

a_reborn_vetaran wrote:

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

That's Funky_Finny, and he doesn't have a lot of knowledge...
but knows how to use STRONG words mucho

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard