FallenMorgan
+53|5923|Glendale, CA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOSAkX4pfY

We're all fucked.  No doubt it will pass through the senate, and if it does before 1/20/09, it will certainly become law.  It says "force or violence," meaning force other than violence.  Here are the definitions of "Force" accortion to Wikitionary:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/force

To cause to occur, overcoming inertia or resistance.

So if this passes, any sort of dissent is "terrorism."  George Orwell was right.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85
lol conspiracy theory video

It's really hard to take anything presented like that seriously.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command
embed nOob
FallenMorgan
+53|5923|Glendale, CA
You really don't think this has a manevolent potential?  Force or violence.  That means force other than force involving violence.  Sometimes conspiracy theories are right.  Many people imagined WWII would happen before it did, and the ideas were labelled as conspiracy theories.
Reciprocity
+721|6590|the dank(super) side of Oregon

ATG wrote:

embed nOob
noooo

embedding is how they track you.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Summary please.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

Summary please.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xp … ab=summary
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85

FallenMorgan wrote:

You really don't think this has a manevolent potential?  Force or violence.  That means force other than force involving violence.  Sometimes conspiracy theories are right.  Many people imagined WWII would happen before it did, and the ideas were labelled as conspiracy theories.
Do you have supporting evidence?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Reminds me of that show The State Within.

That show fuxin rocked.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6839|Grapevine, TX
OP

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

lol conspiracy theory video

It's really hard to take anything presented like that seriously.
But FallenMorgan you dont have any force, so you have nothing to worry about.

/facepalm
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

FallenMorgan wrote:

This is typical of Conspiracy theories. Ask enough questions and select your pertinent connections after the fact. I've seen some questionable legislation before. This isn't one of them. Groups like the ACLU would never allow anyone to be prosecuted under subjective interpretation of dissidence.

I mean seriously, think about it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6333|New Haven, CT

Kmarion wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

This is typical of Conspiracy theories. Ask enough questions and select your pertinent connections after the fact. I've seen some questionable legislation before. This isn't one of them. Groups like the ACLU would never allow anyone to be prosecuted under subjective interpretation of dissidence.

I forgot to mention that downtown Portland isn't a part of Oregon. Its a Soviet exclave.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-06-08 17:28:36)

liquix
+51|6463|Peoples Republic of Portland

nukchebi0 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

I forgot to mention that downtown Portland isn't a part of Oregon. Its a Soviet exclave.
Mother Russia has many sons
paul386
+22|6255
YouTube conspiracy theories....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard