Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6586|USA
$76,532

...damn three leaf clover....
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6800|Anaheim, CA

Holy crap.  My friend was playing the other day, and was almost dead, and I said I think you can call 911 and ask for an ambulance and they will help you.  It was like $9000.  He was like, fuck this, next time I'm buying a $2 hot dog!
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6564|UK

Tbh I just cheat.  I dont mind admiting it, it's half the fun for me.  Cheaper too.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6753|The Hague, Netherlands

GuliblGuy wrote:

Holy crap.  My friend was playing the other day, and was almost dead, and I said I think you can call 911 and ask for an ambulance and they will help you.  It was like $9000.  He was like, fuck this, next time I'm buying a $2 hot dog!
always call the special number.

it's GTA...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6463

Quite alot, IDK exactly. But, I finished the game, so I mess around and die constantly.
warhero1
Eon8 failure:O
+12|6463

Bell wrote:

Tbh I just cheat.  I dont mind admiting it, it's half the fun for me.  Cheaper too.
Exactly what I do too.  I just enjoy going around blowing stuff up and driving around recklessly.  Took Michelle on a date once and the car caught on fire, I jumped out..but she wouldn't so she blew up:P Funny because at first the car flipped over a few times and she said "Jeez loiuse!", then BOOM
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6781|UK
$0 if i die i load.

Its just the way ive always done it ever since GTA3
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486
Same as Vilham.

Dying isn't worth the 'penalties' and costs when you can just hit start and reload from the last mission (Mission Complete Autosaves are a Godsend compared to GTA3 / VC / San Andreas safehouse saves).
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum
Zilch.

If i die, i reload - I've always done that on GTA.

And to be honest i rarely die. Infact i can only think of two occasions (outside of unsaved rampages) - Trespass and the one where you meet Dimitri in that warehouse (little jacob comes with you)
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5989|England

i duno but quite a lot

i cant be arsed waisting time loading the game when you get all the money youll ever need doing 3 leafed clover

especially when i go on constant 6 star rampages
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6285
In the main game I lost about $50k total maybe. Not sure, haven't checked recently.

Now i've finished it though, i was on a cheating spree yesterday, mostly involving me flying up tall buildings in my spawned annihilator and doing something amusinc off the edge. Sometimes I had 6 star police chases etc etc.

After an hour or so my money had dropped from ~$600k to ~$200k.

I love shooting down endless annihilators with infinite RPG's .

I didnt cheat in the main game though. I didnt even know there were any until I was near the end. I saved them for after.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-06-04 08:56:33)

GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6800|Anaheim, CA

Vilham wrote:

$0 if i die i load.

Its just the way ive always done it ever since GTA3
Me too
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6463

I checked, and I spent around $170,000
GR34
+215|6560|ALBERTA> CANADA
90 000 only been arrested once too
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6586|USA

GR34 wrote:

90 000 only been arrested once too
i let my bro dick around for awhile and now its up to 170k .

yeah, if i somehow get busted and can't get out i'll load, even if it means losing a shitton of play, don't wanna work or buy my fuckin guns again, and i want to beat the main game without cheating at least once.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6706|Devon, England
Technically, in my story save, I haven't died once
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6357|Atlanta, Georgia

FFLink13 wrote:

Technically, in my story save, I haven't died once
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6403|New York

When fucking around, I tend not to save it, because you can easily go broke. Does anyone happen to know the percentage that's taken away when you die?
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6673|perv
is 3 leaf clover the mission where you rob a bank?
kptk92
u
+972|6423|tc_london
Too much
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6787|PNW

warhero1 wrote:

Bell wrote:

Exactly what I do too.  I just enjoy going around blowing stuff up and driving around recklessly.  Took Michelle on a date once and the car caught on fire, I jumped out..but she wouldn't so she blew up:P Funny because at first the car flipped over a few times and she said "Jeez loiuse!", then BOOM
Kennedy...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard