Poll

have you ever smoked pot?

yes42%42% - 93
no57%57% - 127
Total: 220
VicktorVauhn
+319|6390|Southern California
First time around....13

I see it being about as bad as drinking, maybe a little bit better...
I also notice that a lot of the "cool kids" in school who wouldn't smoke pot ended up doing all kinds of pills or coke.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6218|cs_connecticut‬‭
No
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6516|USA
nope and i'll tell you why if you ask.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6436
Come on now Ig, you know my answer.  Krippie, all day, urr day.

Not debating, but to whomever said there's no pros to it, might as well throw out every album you own.

God I love Bill Hicks...
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Not debating, but to whomever said there's no pros to it, might as well throw out every album you own.
Their may be pro's, but the con's definitely outweigh them in this case.
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

Ryan wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Their may be pro's, but the con's definitely outweigh them in this case.
name them pl0x

and it's THERE...

damn potheads and THEIR horrible grammar

Last edited by Eye-GiZzLe (2008-05-27 17:50:44)

LOG
dain bramaged
+51|6119|Punta Gorda,Florida
yes was 9-10.  44 yrs old and still smoking, im smoking one right now usally am when i come here lol
you learn the true meaning of life when you see houses and cars blow by like leaves on a windy day.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6757|San Antonio, Texas
Nope, never smoked it. But I have inhaled enough of the smoke that I think I got a contact high a couple of times.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6310

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Nope, never smoked it. But I have inhaled enough of the smoke that I think I got a contact high a couple of times.
Bob Dylan concert...I think I know what it feels like to be high even though I've never touched a joint.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690
Nah. I'm 18. I'm indifferent towards it. I never bothered to do it.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6111|SC | USA |

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Never did, never will.
i g
Banned
+876|5862|GA

can't get high from contact
Reciprocity
+721|6578|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Yes. When I was 12 or 13.  Never saw what the big deal was.

and I love people who say, "I'm not addicted to coffee, I just need to drink it everyday or else I can't function. and getting buzzed isn't getting high."
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

Smoked (very) little in 2001 - 2002, haven't touched it since. I play in a band, so 3/4 members are active smokers, so guess I'm passively inhaling a bit once or twice a week. I'm the guy in our group who doesn't have a beard, doesn't smoke weed and owns a car. This naturally correlates directly with the level of my talent - I'm the weakest link.

But no, haven't smoked in ages, and didn't do it much back in the day either. I've never seen moderate use as a bad thing.
I need around tree fiddy.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6763|Cambridge (UK)
[straight face]

Nope. Never.

[/straight face]

now, where's that spliff?...
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6763|Cambridge (UK)

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

can't get high from contact
Yes you can. Not very. But you can.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6746|Mark it zero.

liquidat0r wrote:

Never smoked a thing.
I'm 21 and I have never smoked a single thing in my life either. It's the way to go!

I have a lot of friends that do it and they spend so much money it is just ridiculous.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Yaa. Twice. 1st time was, surprise surprise, after a load of encouragement absinthe in Amsterdam! It was christmas -06. I was the only customer in the Absinthe Bar and the bartender asked if I mind if he smokes. I had nothing against it until he noticed me looking at the joint and started offering some to me After a while I tried a few puffs but obviously it didn't get me high. Had to ask him am I supposed to see funny colours now He said no, and sold me more booze The christmas trip sure was a trip since the smell of weed was all over the place. Had to wash my jacket when I got back home Fun trip though. Need to go back there some summer. It was so freeking cold at the time. Oh, yeah. The second time was a few months later after a hockey game. I have nothing against it, if it don't make one completely obsessed.
liquix
+51|6451|Peoples Republic of Portland
14 probably, four times or so. Drinking, 19...insanely sparse
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
I've also never spent anything on weed...it always seems to just magically appear in front of me when my friends are drunk or they don't want to smoke it by themselves.

Sharing is caring.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT

Ultrafunkula wrote:

He said no, and sold me more booze
A good ROI for him, no?

In regards to the original topic, I rather sure you don't need me to tell you.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-05-28 00:07:23)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I've also never spent anything on weed...it always seems to just magically appear in front of me when my friends are drunk or they don't want to smoke it by themselves.

Sharing is caring.
Same, but with all drugs.
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6117|sweden
Funneh question
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

DonFck wrote:

Smoked (very) little in 2001 - 2002, haven't touched it since. I play in a band, so 3/4 members are active smokers, so guess I'm passively inhaling a bit once or twice a week. I'm the guy in our group who doesn't have a beard, doesn't smoke weed and owns a car. This naturally correlates directly with the level of my talent - I'm the weakest link.

But no, haven't smoked in ages, and didn't do it much back in the day either. I've never seen moderate use as a bad thing.
Being in a concert for a few hours is like sitting in the middle of one huge bowl.

God's lighting up.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6686|"The Empire"
Yes when i was 15, 15 years later i still smoke it every now and then. (and i don't smoke normal cigarettes). During the 15 years since trying it, i have gone a couple of years never touching it, then at festivals or after clubbing i may have some, or even just chilling at a beer garden on a sunny afternoon with the odd one.

NOT addictive, NOT life threatening and it wont ruin your life. Its just personal choice whether you like it or not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard