kptk92
u
+972|6442|tc_london
AND IT FUCKING HURTS

Its been hurting since Friday, it's awkward to sleep on because it is more sensitive than usual and hurts everytime you move it, it hurts when the wind blows into it, and it hurts at random

Plus I gotta go through this next night and school day so I can get my pissing medication for it
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5999|London, England

AH! I had that same thing! It hurts so fucking bad, i had it in both ears, the Doc gave me antibiotics for 11 days and then I was all better
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
kptk92
u
+972|6442|tc_london

Mutantsteak wrote:

AH! I had that same thing! It hurts so fucking bad, i had it in both ears, the Doc gave me antibiotics for 11 days and then I was all better
Both ears?!

Holy shit I feel for ya. So at this moment in time I am half deaf
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6395|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

kptk92 wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Both ears?!

Holy shit I feel for ya. So at this moment in time I am half deaf
i had a ton of ear infections when i was younger and because of them i lost more than half of my hearing in my left ear
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6800|Cambridge (UK)
Hold your nose really tight, close your mouth, and then blow really really hard - that'll clear your ears out!

For the terminally stupid - DON'T DO WHAT I JUST SUGGESTED - IT WAS A JOKE - YOU'LL DAMAGE YOUR EARDRUMS

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2008-04-20 11:13:44)

robcr9
+111|6015

kptk92 wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

So at this moment in time I am half deaf
What you say?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6666

sux2bu

jk

not really
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6798|mansfield
Ear Ache is the worst pain ever , that and Tooth ache .

Ouch Mate !
d.Luxe
Banned
+64|5885
Unlucky

Get well soon.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6741|67.222.138.85
I had an ear infection so bad the doc gave me vicodin for it.

He said when he put the tube in, pus spurted out of my ear.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6666

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You could have left that out...
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6771|IL
I get that shit all the time.  Put a warm, damp wash cloth over your ear, Its helps me!!!
kptk92
u
+972|6442|tc_london

Gooners wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You could have left that out...
loooooollllllll I think I'm getting liquid medication, my ear has swollen up and has kinda closed up, thats why its blocking my hearing
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6324|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

delicious
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6575|Washington
I have a natural cure for your problem. PM me if you are serious in PAYING for something that will help you.
kptk92
u
+972|6442|tc_london

Spider1980 wrote:

I have a natural cure for your problem. PM me if you are serious in PAYING for something that will help you.
No thanks I get my meds tomorrow
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6575|Washington

kptk92 wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

What is it? penicillin or amoxicillin that also kills all the good bacteria in your body also.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5995|Washington DC

Spider1980 wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

What is it? penicillin or amoxicillin that also kills all the good bacteria in your body also.
o lawds
Mutantbear

Spider1980 wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

I think i might have had amoxicillin, nice pink pills
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6630|Michigan, USA
THey do suck something fierce, sued to get an average of 2 a year up until i was about 13 then I havent gotten many since(maybe 1 or 2 in the past 5 years).  Antibotics will easily clear it up in a few days, works well, although I never finish my prescription, jsut to much of a bum I guess.

What really sucked was when I had tonsilitis and an ear infection, every time i swallowed, massive pain in my ear and my throat, worst time spent home sick Ive ever had, especially when both my sisters had strep
i g
Banned
+876|5898|GA

i used to get swimmer's ear a lot

Master* wrote:

sux2bu
kptk92
u
+972|6442|tc_london
Thought I'd report back. The ear I spoke about is fine now but now my other ear is suffering. However, I happened to notice a lump on the back of my ear which isn't on my good one, it doesn't hurt or anything, I'm a bit worried actually
Mutantbear

kptk92 wrote:

Thought I'd report back. The ear I spoke about is fine now but now my other ear is suffering. However, I happened to notice a lump on the back of my ear which isn't on my good one, it doesn't hurt or anything, I'm a bit worried actually
Your ears been hurting for a month, what a pain in the... ear
kptk92
u
+972|6442|tc_london

Mutantsteak wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Your ears been hurting for a month, what a pain in the... ear
ya
CrazeD
+368|6707|Maine
lulz, sucker. I don't even feel ear infections anymore, because I had them so much when I was little.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard