ban noobkilla plz
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f1/Noevery1.jpg
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343
Please, don´t through arguements "out of thin air" onto this discussion and point the finger at me. You make yourself look like an idiot too, obviously.
I played my share of hours on both games, more so in bf2. Maybe you found yourself some servers that are decent. But don´t get caught up on a single word of mine. Thats the pettiest way of arguing.
You can replace the word plane by tank or apc, doesn´t matter. The point remains the same. The game is unbalanced, even on one of your beloved servers. Just get one guy that is a bit more experienced in handling a tank and you still get your ass kicked. In 2142 its way easier to take someone down, even if your not as capable.

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

The gamesplay IS way better and balanced than bf2.
Sure, if you play Bf2 with a bunch of clanies, you can get a decent round without being raped by planes. But you simply cannot demand something like that on a public server.
Wrong. Maybe you are only talking about the EA publics that every n00b goes to, but dont think you can fool me.  Fullcontactwar, texas teamplayers, 24/7 servers (n00bs=ADD, they dont venture here), you will always find a good round on them.  And if youre too stupid to avoid those n00b infested playgrounds, then maybe you belong there; getting your ass bombed till the end of time.
Maybe you found yourself some servers that are decent. But don´t get caught up on a single word of mine. Thats the pettiest way of arguing.
You can replace the word plane by tank or apc, doesn´t matter. The point remains the same. The game is unbalanced, even on one of your beloved servers. Just get one guy that is a bit more experienced in handling a tank and you still get your ass kicked. In 2142 its way easier to take someone down, even if your not as capable.

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

But 2142 can put up a nice round even on the baddest public noob server, because one guy raping in a walker or gunship, dooes not mean the whole enemy team dies every few seconds.
Wrong again. This problem still exists in 2142.  Dont over exaggerate half the story to make yourself look right, you will get caught every time.
And spare me your arrogance. It´s neither a sign of good character nor arguing.

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

You can still make your share of points.
And you cant in BF2?  I have been through many BF2 rounds where the top player was a ground pounder on dalian/daquing/zatar, etc.  And for future reference, you look like an idiot when you create these faux-facts out of thin air.
Yes, but take a look at the rest of the team. While the ground pounder and his buddy sit in their armor and pound the rest of the team into oblivion.

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Which leads me to the next point, the playing for rank thing. Saying BF2 is better, because it takes more time to get the high ranks and awards is just plain bullshit. It´s not getting better or different, you do the same pointwhoring shit just for longer. Seriously, you stop playing a game you do enjoy, just because you reached the highest rank? Thats pathetic.
Sigh, we had the same retarded discussion a few days ago in the cod section. Chriest, if you want longterm rank shit and new fancy content, go buy a rpg like hellgate london!
People play for their own reasons.  I myself have no dedication to one specific game; i try to spread out my choices which will give me a better experience in the long run.  One method i use to indicate when it is time to move on is rank/awards.  You also get a sense of accomplishment, one  which goes up the longer you spend earning it.  Its obvious they dumbed down the requirements to better suit the casual gamer in 2142, which is why BF2 is not for you.
And again my point still remains. If a game is fun, why leave after you got all the medals? If you do so, even though you enjoy it, it is pathetic, cause you obviously make your decision dependent on points. And I might assume that you would say the same about Bf2, if it was the other way round.
They sure did lower the requirements to attract more casual players, who don´t go at it every day. But since when is that a bad thing?
And leave the desicion whether Bf2 is for me or not up to me.

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Well if every fucking person stopped thinking i'm trying to start a debate we wouldnt be.
Now that made you look like an idiot, cause you already succeded at it.

"And for future reference":

eaglecorps wrote:

ban noobkilla plz
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire
this thread should be closed, simply because the so called "fanboys" and the "asshats" here are just arguing pointlessly, not even about the new patch might I add.
martinez
+5|5980|Worcester, MA
they should include a future version of karkand on it and wake
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

martinez wrote:

they should include a future version of karkand on it and wake
there was a mod that used karkand
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6606|Greenwood, IN
Thats interesting karkand for 2142.  Well anyways i'm going to beta test the patch when its released anyone of you with me?
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

Naturn wrote:

Thats interesting karkand for 2142.  Well anyways i'm going to beta test the patch when its released anyone of you with me?
aslong as there are more then 3 servers and they don't crash each time the round starts i'll give it a go just to get ahead of the masses on the nerfs lol
jp_shoota
+1|5872
karkhand 2142 and ill be hooked on another map besides suez canal.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire
so what fixes/changes do people want to see
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6606|Greenwood, IN
To be honest I don't have much I want fixed that has not been said before.  Hit boxes, titan lag, and a few other tweaks but nothing major.  I hope the release a new map.  A CQC map would be awsome!
Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine
I just wish they finally fix podsurfing. Annoying glitch.
martinez
+5|5980|Worcester, MA
maybe a wake even known that there was a mod for wake and karkand but it will be cool there finally there will put them on the game.
imortal
+240|6665|Austin, TX
I just hope they fix the talon=missile repellent/ doragon=missile magnet issue.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343

imortal wrote:

I´m pretty sure that´s outta the question. They tried to fix that in the last three patches and never succeded. But, hope never dies
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5984|Perth, Australia
Any idea how long this is going to take from beta to patch???

I started playing BF2 at 1.41 and 2142 at 1.4 so i have no experience with dice's patching efficiency.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

Rod Foxx wrote:

I started playing BF2 at 1.41 and 2142 at 1.4 so i have no experience with dice's patching efficiency.
well it took them a long time to go from 1.4 beta to patch, but there was the issue of server crashing to fix in that one

it really depends how much they get right the first time around and how much we complain about lol
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.
If they nerf the Voss I will return to the game for good, if they don't, I'll play the new stuff a bit and then stop playing again.

<3 gunships in 2142 though, best vehicle in any game ever.
Slickfish
+24|6623
More maps would be nice.
GeoEnvi
+22|6687|Philadelphia, PA
Three words:

Robotic Invasion Shaft.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

Battlefield 3, i dont want another patch
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6270

Rod Foxx wrote:

2142's patch 1.4 was in beta for months if i remember correctly. Absolutely ages.

And it only had 3 servers as well. It was kinda rubbish.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6408|Somersetshire

PBAsydney wrote:

If they nerf the Voss I will return to the game for good, if they don't, I'll play the new stuff a bit and then stop playing again.

<3 gunships in 2142 though, best vehicle in any game ever.
lol but compared to the stocks, the voss is utter bollocks why nerf it?
they could nerf so much but if they do i reckon that will ruin the game (slightly)

all i hope this patch will bring is bug fixes and "new content" lol
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6606|Greenwood, IN
I agree the Voss is not that great of a weapon.  But, everyone in gods name uses it.  It has such low recoil that people can charge with it without aiming and get kills.

I want another CQC map similar to C.G.  Maybe another NS map as well.
jp_shoota
+1|5872

imortal wrote:

explain?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard