Poll

What I hate more is when I am killed by ?

Granade Launcher19%19% - 32
Mines4%4% - 8
C48%8% - 14
Sniper Rifle/Claymore11%11% - 18
Armor6%6% - 10
Antitank8%8% - 14
Knife11%11% - 18
Helicopter/Plane12%12% - 21
Air Defense3%3% - 5
Other / Explain13%13% - 22
Total: 162
clncmmndr
+5|6789|Laguna Beach, CA
I hate C4 whores. It's been a little better though after the patch.

Also, the n00b t00bers in full force.

You know people suck when there overally accuracy is hovering at 7% but manage 70% accuracy with the Grenade Lanucher.

God. Get some skill you fucking fags.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6735|California

dephibs. worst feeling ever
SargeX_au
+29|6767
Sum1 else said it, mp5. Especially when u know its a noob just starting the game and trying the guns. PKM deaths are getting annoying, they account for about 65% of my deaths these days. But yeh i'm not too bothered about it.
Getting killed by ground defence while on foot is fairly humiliating too haha.

Last edited by SargeX_au (2006-02-21 20:05:46)

edzed
+1|6711
I hate mines because you can no longer blow them up, and they stay there for a very long time even if the person planted them is dead, plus with all the support now people are planting 20 mines across so you cant go anywhere and if your engineer the risk is to high to get out of your tank to get rid of them.
twiistaaa
+87|6683|mexico
i hate jets and choppers when uve had to drive a boat (wake) or tank across the whole map only for them to come out of no where and blow u up 20m away from the flag
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6729|US
Jets and choppers because medics cannot do anything but scream "WOLVERINES!" and go out in a blaze of "glory"
killaer
+41|6732

silentsin wrote:

All of the assfucks who play battlefield 2 with their cheap tactics of spawnraping with tanks, apcs, and helis. and people who try to type/write or speak english but fail terribly (cough you).
Spawn elsewhere.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6756|United States
I hate being killed by supply crates.

And artillery.

I also hate it when I'm flying around in a jet, and crash into a UAV.

Last edited by Bert10099 (2006-02-21 21:28:09)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6707
The Pkm Post 1.2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
josh's
Banned
+2|6704
i get angy when my woman doset suck on my trouser snake
J00
+2|6656
Other: when i spawn run a few steps and get 1 shotted by a PKM.
persnickadee
+0|6675
respawn death
ilyandor
+31|6703|Phoenix, AZ
Why Artillery Is Not On The Poll Is Beyond Me...
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6715
the death that most pisses me off is when your vehicle suddenly ceases to exist, causing you instant death, because you were sitting in a spot where another vehicle was about to respawn. Good thinking, Dice.
Teccan9n3
+0|6654
ppl who spawn camp and kill you over and over
Psychosis
+1|6663|Virginia
Spawn camped by armor/artillery. Arty sux BAD, but Ive had enough bad encounters with tanks at spawn points to make me sick. My most recent encounter was will a tank that had at least 2 engineers working behind it. Took me and another guy 8 anti-armor rockets fired in instant repeatition to blow it appart while it was camping the spawn.

The good thing about spawn camping: its a reversable tactic, just like any weapon, and it can be used against its former masters . Make the home team wish they never put "Spawn Camping IS allowed, no matter what." in their list of rules.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6763|Mark it zero.

number901 wrote:

the claymoore with new patch , its just such a cheap kill when left by a flag , ive been in a situation a few times now when ive been looking at one next to a flag but i cant do anything about it
what me and my friends do is we have 1 as medic, then i will go run in first and set them off, then they will revive me. its the best way of clearing a place. and if you're by yourself then well you're fucked.

what sucks is being stuck in a corner knowing that there is a claymore so you have no way of getting out. lol
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6670|Brisbane, Australia

In order of pisserofity

PKM
FLAG CLAYMORES
ARTY SPAWNKILL
SPAWN RAPING TANKS
THAT FRIGGING HAVOK
GETTING KILLED WITH NO NOISE

Yep that about covers it,
RDMC_old
+0|6751|Almere, Holland

gblanco wrote:

Personally, when I am killed by knife or Sniper Rifle.
What about you ?
What me makes angry.. well getting pwned to many times by the same person.. and probably when I'm runnin around as a medic or support getting killed by an APC spawnin as a AT and then firin 5 rockets to the APC in which it does not explode cuz it keeps being repaired.. >.<
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6664|Hong Kong
i fucking HAte it when someone teamkills u deliberately for a vehicle
ssonrats
+221|6660
It annoys me when i go about 10 metres away from a claymore and still get blown away.
GEt_SOME_MF
+-2|6681|Netherlands
I have also a nice on to share. I was driving around in a tank on Mashtuur City as an engineer. The enemy put mines on the bridge so after checking the surroundings I thought I'll get out for 2 seconds and try and disarm one to clear the path. Some dumb fucking c*ntface teammate ran over the mines while i was prone using my wrench. Ofcourse we got killed both and if that wasn't enough the enemy took the Abrams tank we lost the entire round. I was so pissed off, #@$$%#@ I just stopped playing that day. Nothing has pissed me off more than that until now, even the bs teamkilling for vehicles and getting kicked for doing well in a round.
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6739|Belgium
Running out of toilet paper
CrazeD
+368|6688|Maine
Getting killed 3 - 4 times in a row by a tank, sitting in our spawn, with about 20 teammates also in the spawn..but not one can kill the frigin thing, mean while I'm trying to snipe or use a different gun, then ofcourse I have to switch to anti-tank and kill it, then run around with a fricken DAO until I die again.
Microwave
_
+515|6670|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I got killed by a supply crate once!

i thought it would be big and clever to stand under it to see what happened!

"JameS@alienware is no more"

haha, classic!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard