CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

r'Eeee wrote:

It's football not soccer.
This is football. Soccer is for wusses.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-04-08 14:58:57)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

CameronPoe wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

How can you call it football when they don't even use their feet. (except for running around, maybe kicking the ball (it's not even a ball) the odd once

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-04-08 15:00:20)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

Mek-Izzle wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

How can you call it football when they don't even use their feet. (except for running around, maybe kicking the ball (it's not even a ball) the odd once
It is a ball. It's a round ball. That isn't Ozzy Rules. It's a hybrid between Ozzy Rules and Gaelic Football that gets played every two years between the AFL and the GAA. You have to kick the ball every five paces while dribbling. It's essentially organised fighting however. Injury time has a whole new meaning...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-04-08 15:04:41)

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6449

That's more of a boxing and a kicking game.

EDIT:

Well, it is that...

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-04-08 15:13:50)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

CameronPoe wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

I went to see one of my cousins play for Enniskillen a fortnight ago.

Good sport tbh

-edit, i actually meant Gaelic football.

Last edited by FatherTed (2008-04-08 15:12:25)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
btw I'd just like to point out the fact that Arsenal should have won the game. That was never a penalty.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
I'm glad the filthy scousers won.  At least their side has a few English players.

I don't know what makes Liverpool so good in Europe, because domestically Rafa Benitez is a fucking muppet.

Cam you should become an honourary Sunderland fan and come over for a match someday.  We get quite a few Irish fans in the stadium.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

CameronPoe wrote:

btw I'd just like to point out the fact that Arsenal should have won the game. That was never a penalty.
I know...
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
As a kid I used to support Arsenal and 19 years ago Micheal Thomas (Arsenal) at the time broke my heat with a 92nd minute winner and snatched the league title from us, I was devastated and threw my "Crwon Paints" kit in the bin and cried my eyes out, never forgiven them or him.  Daft thing is a year later he signed for Liverpool.

I loved Sunday winning at Wembley but what brought me down with a bump was seeing young kids in Barnsley coaches with their heads in their hands crying, this game gives you all the highs and lows.  I hope them kids arn't cut as deep as I was/am.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

Gooners wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I know...
Adebayor missed a sitter before that. The key is that they have people like Torres that score goals almost out of nowhere, when it matters
Its about taking the chances you get not moaning about missing the ones you don't.

Harsh on Walcott after his run but his chance will return as he's a kid.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

1927 wrote:

Its about taking the chances you get not moaning about missing the ones you don't.

Harsh on Walcott after his run but his chance will return as he's a kid.
If Wenger ever plays him instead of that idiot, Eboue.

We would have won that tie if Walcott had started the games. Look how much of an impact he made when he came on each time!
Fabregas wasn't fully fit and sorry but I still think Adams and Keown are still yet to be replaced.  Sendros just dont cut the mustard for me his marking was crap.

Rafa got it wrong for 20 mins and it was only Sendros lack of concentration that allowed Rafa to get away with it, then of course Flamini going off made a difference to it.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

1927 wrote:

Fabregas wasn't fully fit and sorry but I still think Adams and Keown are still yet to be replaced.  Sendros just dont cut the mustard for me his marking was crap.

Rafa got it wrong for 20 mins and it was only Sendros lack of concentration that allowed Rafa to get away with it, then of course Flamini going off made a difference to it.
Of course, we need to get rid of Eboue, (And apparently we are looking to buy Hatem Ben Arfa) and we need to get rid of Senderos.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Eboue has been shit for ages now, I can't see why he's getting so many starts. Arsenal can blame Wenger alot for the shortcomings.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Eboue has been shit for ages now, I can't see why he's getting so many starts. Arsenal can blame Wenger alot for the shortcomings.
What Wenger should have done today was.

Almunia

Eboue    Toure      Gallas   Clichy

Walcott  Fabregas  Flamini Diaby

Hleb

Adebayor

Eboue is a decent Right back, he IS NOT a winger.

Last edited by Gooners (2008-04-08 16:17:03)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Cam you should become an honourary Sunderland fan and come over for a match someday.  We get quite a few Irish fans in the stadium.
I actually know a couple of lads who went over and watched their last home victory in a corporate box. They even got to meet Roy Keane in person.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Liiiverpool Liiiverpool Liiiverpooooooooool
Since Arsenal can't beat ManU for the title this year they deserved to lose last night.

<3 Hyypiä
kptk92
u
+972|6409|tc_london
Liverpool-United final pl0x
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6690|London, UK
Glad to see Liverpool won, down with arsenal, your gonna win fuk all this season!!
Nintendogamer
+72|6588|Chelmsford, UK
Arsenal need more english players, Walcott proved that. they cannot call themselves an english club.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Gooners wrote:

1927 wrote:

Of course, we need to get rid of Eboue, (And apparently we are looking to buy Hatem Ben Arfa) and we need to get rid of Senderos.
I found that hilarious at how slow Senderos moved when Torres got the ball. He is really shit.

And @ CamPoe, who do you think is the best striker in the world?
I am pretty sure it's Torres right now...

Zimmer wrote:

Gooners wrote:

1927 wrote:

I found that hilarious at how slow Senderos moved when Torres got the ball. He is really shit.

The thing with Senderos is even though he is still young he dosen't seem to be improving.  What Arsenal need is Tony Adams there as a coach not at Portsmouth to help him and others.  Arsenal obviously have great coaches but not in the CB departement or maybe its purely Senderos's fault.

IMO best Striker is Torress, best forward (ie, all over the pitch when attacking) is Ronaldo.  How lucky are we that we have both of them in our league, there again maybe that stops us seeing other Strikers in other leagues?.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6732|Uhh... erm...
@#$% Liverpool... always hated that team.

Ah, well, next season then.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

1927 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Gooners wrote:

The thing with Senderos is even though he is still young he dosen't seem to be improving.  What Arsenal need is Tony Adams there as a coach not at Portsmouth to help him and others.  Arsenal obviously have great coaches but not in the CB departement or maybe its purely Senderos's fault.

IMO best Striker is Torress, best forward (ie, all over the pitch when attacking) is Ronaldo.  How lucky are we that we have both of them in our league, there again maybe that stops us seeing other Strikers in other leagues?.
A good coach won't do Senderos any good... Wenger needs to buy players. He has so much money but never spends.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard