kptk92
u
+972|6400|tc_london
Report to EA? I really don't know.

Sorry to hear that
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6140|San Antonio, Texas
I've noticed some peops here getting their stats returned to a previous state. Tell EA about this and give a basic idea of your old stats. You just might get lucky! Best of luck.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6124|Scotland!
lol
dont_be_ss
+312|6586|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

I've noticed some peops here getting their stats returned to a previous state. Tell EA about this and give a basic idea of your old stats. You just might get lucky! Best of luck.
i shall do that, thanks
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6176
oh noes stats
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6712|Scotland

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

yogi_is_bare
+8|5883|UK
also if anyone is bothered about their stats i suppose you could take a picture of all of your stats from here and save it, so if you do need to get them restored you have back-up. but i think that may be going a bit far and suggests you play too much.
thats why i do it
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6140|Estonia
Just Dont Set You Pid Here Public, No Wonder They Hacked U!!!!
~stats Are Life~
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

I'm Jamesey wrote:

lol
I agree.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
HSG
+23|6466|British Columbia, Canada

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

oh noes stats
Stats are life. Looks like you dont have one.
cheify0
+2|6221|Philippines
there a thread about this....just report to EA and yuo can get it back but not all
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6647|UK
always take screen shots of what you get, i had a massive prob with this about a year ago, and as i had screeners of what i had got and the way i was playing the reinstated me
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5923|Somewhere out in Space
Nows your chance to /care about stats.
Godless
+13|5930
pro tip:

//
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6148|Vancouver | Canada
Maybe you shouldn't be ss?

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2008-04-06 01:01:01)

Acme1234
+62|6101|Melbourne, Australia
I read this the other day, from another player who got hacked.

wrote:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting EA Support.

We regret to inform you that your soldier stats were found to have been inappropriately altered through playing on a compromised server. In our attempt to maintain the integrity of the stats and leader board for Battlefield 2, we have had to reset the stats on your soldier. Although we are working to prevent these servers from affecting future soldier stats, we were unable to remove the ‘bad’ stats without clearing your stats entirely.

We understand that many soldiers were not aware that they were on a compromised server, so we want to work with you to restore some of your stats. If you are interested in restoring as much of your original stats as possible, please read and follow the steps below.

What we will do for you:
We can restore your Rank, Global Score, Commander Score, Team Score, and Combat score to what you had earned prior to March 22, 2008. All other statistics cannot be restored; however, you can re-select your unlocks to match the rank that is restored to your soldier.

What you must do to qualify:
Before we can restore your stats, you must first gain a Global Score of at least 100 by playing on ranked servers.

How to initiate the stat restore:
Once you have earned a Global Score of at least 100, please reply back to this email and let us know “you have gained at least 100 Global Score.” Include your soldier name and/or PID so that we can verify the information and restore your statistics. If you would like to check on the status of your incident, please go to support.ea.com and click on the ‘My Questions’ link.

Note: The restore may take some time depending on how many valid users were playing on these compromised servers.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as Electronic Arts continues to protect the integrity of the game.

Thank you for your time,

EA Rep Harry
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
Maybe it can help you.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6641|Washington DC

This is being discussed in this thread:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=97142

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard