Poll

anyone bored of cod4?

yes57%57% - 84
no42%42% - 62
Total: 146
karl
+11|6518|Oslo-Norway
I loved cod4 but now its just boring its the same over and over again...
I dont play any cod4 now...
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6770|San Antonio, Texas
Play different game modes? Hardcore?

I personally cannot play a "regular game", I have to play hardcore because of all the n00bish things that people do on regular games.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6166|Vancouver | Canada
No.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6458

DefCon-17 wrote:

No.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6578|NYC / Hamburg

r'Eeee wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

No.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
viper_9299
+5|6158
bored of it abotu a week after i got 5 star.  The ranking system is too easy.  There's nothing to do after you get all the awards. I personally don't see how people still play that game.  I still play BF2 after almost 3 years and haven't found a game i liked more.  COD4 is just the same thing over and over again
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6642

max wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

I don't No. Because I've never played it.
Ryan
+1,230|6853|Alberta, Canada

I was. I quit for 2 months, but I came back yesterday, it's pretty fun after you give it a break, otherwise it gets very repetitive.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6532
gets old way too quick. i can play cod4 for no more than 30 mins to an hour at a time.
David.P
Banned
+649|6284

viper_9299 wrote:

bored of it abotu a week after i got 5 star.  The ranking system is too easy.  There's nothing to do after you get all the awards. I personally don't see how people still play that game.  I still play BF2 after almost 3 years and haven't found a game i liked more.  COD4 is just the same thing over and over again

ig wrote:

gets old way too quick. i can play cod4 for no more than 30 mins to an hour at a time.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6166|Vancouver | Canada

viper_9299 wrote:

Nothing to do after getting the awards?

Why not...gee I don't know...play the game for fun?
Or is that too much to ask?
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

ig wrote:

farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6541

go play comp if your bored 0o
firebolt5
+114|6165
No.  Custom content ftw
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6700|Tampa Bay Florida

max wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

No.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6117|Birmingham, UK
Actually, i've just got back into it, WiC has got boring now.

Anyone want a game now, also, anyone know any doos TDM hardcore servers apart from LDA?
karl
+11|6518|Oslo-Norway

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Play different game modes? Hardcore?

I personally cannot play a "regular game", I have to play hardcore because of all the n00bish things that people do on regular games.
i have played all of the modes, sorry to say this but evryone of them are boring...
Remove martydom and 3x frag perk these imo ruin the game. I can imagine this being worse on PC with way more people on the 360 its bad enough with people dropping 2 grenades when they die and they even have sonic boom. Its annoying when you kill all their team only to be killed by martydom. These things have happened to me so many times its ridiculous if they dont soon fix this im going back to Call of Duty 2 which is way more balanced. Also when are they going to release the new map pack its getting annoying Halo got theirs within a few months its been almost 4 months where is it? Lastly change the damn spawning system wtf did a blind retard code the spawns i mean wtf? In Gameinformer IW said are spawning system is so good it wont spawn you infront of enemys, on nades, or airstrikes bs ive been spawn killed so many times before i could even turn my guy. No wonder my KD is bad its only a 1.50 cause of these noobs. Doesn't IW play COD4 online they really should to see what its become a noob explosives M16 whoring paradise its sad most of the people on the console have no skill its sickens me . Well i guess if they dont change it ill just have to fight "fire" with "fire" and then will see who sucks

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2008-03-23 06:17:20)

jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Remove martydom and 3x frag perk these imo ruin the game. I can imagine this being worse on PC with way more people on the 360 its bad enough with people dropping 2 grenades when they die and they even have sonic boom. Its annoying when you kill all their team only to be killed by martydom. These things have happened to me so many times its ridiculous if they dont soon fix this im going back to Call of Duty 2 which is way more balanced. Also when are they going to release the new map pack its getting annoying Halo got theirs within a few months its been almost 4 months where is it? Lastly change the damn spawning system wtf did a blind retard code the spawns i mean wtf? In Gameinformer IW said are spawning system is so good it wont spawn you infront of enemys, on nades, or airstrikes bs ive been spawn killed so many times before i could even turn my guy. No wonder my KD is bad its only a 1.50 cause of these noobs. Doesn't IW play COD4 online they really should to see what its become a noob explosives M16 whoring paradise its sad most of the people on the console have no skill its sickens me . Well i guess if they dont change it ill just have to fight "fire" with "fire" and then will see who sucks
That an extract from your Spetnaz book, soldier?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

Actually, i've just got back into it, WiC has got boring now.

Anyone want a game now, also, anyone know any doos TDM hardcore servers apart from LDA?
Sig?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6481
I'm not bored of the game, but I do get bored of playing it after about 15-30 minutes. The lifespan and re playability of it is poo compared to previous titles in the series .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6445
I have more fun speedrunning singleplayer. I haven't touched multiplayer in ages. I don't really care about killing 50 kills with whatever gun, that's not a "challenge".
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6188

DefCon-17 wrote:

No.
kptk92
u
+972|6418|tc_london
Yeah but no
Bernadictus
+1,055|6747

No, just keep rotating the weapons in your kit. A M21 requires a different use than a M82.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard