Smithereener
+138|6322|California

Ryan wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

Fucking Idiots, I'd do this with that retard, and also put some MG-42 Rounds in his mouth, stupid marines.
Because the actions of a few warrant the condemnation of the rest?

Don't get me wrong, it's horrible that someone would actually throw a puppy to its death and still grin about it. Even worse to post it on youtube to show everyone else their exploits. But in the end, it's just another dead animal. We see roadkill all the time - within this week, I saw three different cats on the street - but the world keeps spinning. There are other, far worse atrocities occuring elsewhere, that warrant more attention than this.
How many people purposely hit gophers and cats and other animals? Not many. Their puny little brains tell them to run across the street and then they get hit. It wasn't the drivers fault.

This is not just another dead animal. That marine had no reason what so ever to do what he did. He did it on purpose, for a lack of something better to do. He probably hasn't killed an Iraqi in a few months, so he decided to take anything he saw and throw it off a cliff. Total bullshit.
War does strange things to people.

Now, just for clarification, I am not trying - in any way - to defend the actions of that marine. What he did was disgustingly wrong, animal cruelty in general is just plain wrong. I wish that he could've just let it go, or if anything else, kill it in the most humane way possible.

But the point still stands, at the end of the day, it's just another death of an animal - whether it be accidental (roadkill) or deliberate (chucking it off of a cliff). There may be no "real" justification for what he did - then again, some people will never accept any, only choosing to continue to deride him.
kptk92
u
+972|6415|tc_london

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Well people die in Iraq all the fucking time, why is some gay-ass puppy so important?
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6470|meh-land

Commie Killer wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

He threw a puppy off a cliff. ITS A FUCKING PUPPY NOT A HUMAN. Its a animal, which was probably gonna spend its life running around the streets of some city. Seriously, you guys make me sick, dont give a shit when a human dies but if a puppy is thrown off a cliff...

Actually yeah, I think it has been established that the video is a fake.
we care when a human dies

but a puppy is defenseless, whereas the human is not

so killing a defenseless puppy is considered very bad

Don't feed the troll
By your logic, its ok if I throw a human off a cliff because they can put up a defense.
no...

i didn't say that...

killing anything by throwing it off a cliff is for the most part bad...
What made this especially bad was the fact that it was put on youtube...  because someone put it up because they thought it was funny, which means they did etc

throwing if off a cliff is just an execution type thing - but putting a coldhearted execution on youtube because you think it's funny - that's the bad part

like i said, you take a video of them throwing a terrorist off a cliff and put it on youtube, you will cause far more dramas than this has

My original assertion still stands, don't feed the troll
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6835|Texas
I wish folks would get some perspective.  It's an animal for heaven's sake.  Advocating violence in response to that is more stupid than the puppy toss in the first place.

Gotta love emo rage, though... produces such fine commentary as the graphic below...

https://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8674/puppytoss101cf2f0lb6.jpg
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6470|meh-land

ph4s3 wrote:

I wish folks would get some perspective.  It's an animal for heaven's sake.  Advocating violence in response to that is more stupid than the puppy toss in the first place.

Gotta love emo rage, though... produces such fine commentary as the graphic below...

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8674 … 2f0lb6.jpg
yes, but he causes damage to the international image..
it's bad enough already, no need to give anyone a real reason to hate us
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6201|Schofield Barracks
cant wait till a puppy throws them of a cliff.
colonelioan
+14|6462|Kanada

Smithereener wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

Fucking Idiots, I'd do this with that retard, and also put some MG-42 Rounds in his mouth, stupid marines.
Because the actions of a few warrant the condemnation of the rest?

Don't get me wrong, it's horrible that someone would actually throw a puppy to its death and still grin about it. Even worse to post it on youtube to show everyone else their exploits. But in the end, it's just another dead animal. We see roadkill all the time - within this week, I saw three different cats on the street - but the world keeps spinning. There are other, far worse atrocities occuring elsewhere, that warrant more attention than this.
No that is just tasteless, would you like being thrown off by a hill? and being hold by the neck?

Its a matter or civism, common sense, and being educated, which isn't the case for most marines.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6845|government yard in trenchtown.

HurricaИe wrote:

try not to let one person slander the image of the US military
One?

Sorry, but there seems to be a lot of douchebags in the US military.
I know, I don't know shit, I just watch the news.

Last edited by Guruz (2008-03-09 10:23:48)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6544|Long Island, New York

Commie Killer wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

He threw a puppy off a cliff. ITS A FUCKING PUPPY NOT A HUMAN. Its a animal, which was probably gonna spend its life running around the streets of some city. Seriously, you guys make me sick, dont give a shit when a human dies but if a puppy is thrown off a cliff...

Actually yeah, I think it has been established that the video is a fake.
we care when a human dies

but a puppy is defenseless, whereas the human is not

so killing a defenseless puppy is considered very bad

Don't feed the troll
By your logic, its ok if I throw a human off a cliff because they can put up a defense.
No, but if that human was attacking you, sure. The puppy wasn't attacking anyone and nor could it put up a defense. From what it seems like, the marine just picked up the puppy off the ground, and threw it. And yet you're trying to downplay it.
ph4s3
engineer
+34|6835|Texas
Good Lord.  First puppy throwing gets tossed overboard. 

Next thing I know, someone's going to say that I've got to get rid of my Bonzai kitty. https://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5734/squishgray10386389ks5.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6470|cuntshitlake

Guys guys guys. What he did was ethincally just very wrong. A marine should _not_ do such. Can't we agree on that?

And not counter-argument that people do worse, that's not the point.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

colonelioan wrote:

Its a matter or civism, common sense, and being educated, which isn't the case for most marines.
you are a fucking idiot.  maybe we should talk about germany again so you get banned?

its a fake vid btw.  but I doubt you are that smart to see that.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-03-09 10:36:05)

Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6470|meh-land

usmarine wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

you are a fucking idiot.  maybe we should talk about germany again so you get banned?

yeah, i never watched the video but...

i watched some of it and it's a fake...
i'm positive, it doesn't even look dead, and the way he threw it would suggest that it was not even a puppy...

it was obviously extremely stiff, even for a dead puppy, it looked more like a stuffed animal lol

if someone did that with a real puppy my arguments still stand, but..

not a real puppy lol
colonelioan
+14|6462|Kanada

usmarine wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

Why am i an idiot? For saying what i think?

How the fuck can you see its a fake video? What about the video where you see iraqi kids running after the M1 for a bottle of water that the marines wont give?

Fake or not, marines are still a bunch of douchebags.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6644|Amsterdam, NY

colonelioan wrote:

usmarine wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

How the fuck can you see its a fake video? What about the video where you see iraqi kids running after the M1 for a bottle of water that the marines wont give?

generlizations ftmfw amirite?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

colonelioan wrote:

usmarine wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

Hmmm...if I said that about muslims, Cam & co would go apeshit.  But whatever.

by your reasoning, germans are a bunch of nazi douchebags.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-03-09 10:56:31)

Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6658|United States
It's just a fucking puppy, it would be probably dead even if the marine wouldn't trow the puppy.  The puppy was probably dead anyway.

Guruz wrote:

One?

Sorry, but there seems to be a lot of douchebags in the US military.
I know, I don't know shit, I just watch the news.
The news lies

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

cant wait till a puppy throws them of a cliff.
It's not going to happen.

Last edited by Private_Adam (2008-03-09 10:58:20)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
Why are you guys so disgusted? These are Marines in Iraq, people who have been trained to kill other humans, people who are expected to kill other humans. The Corp trained them to kill humans without discretion and yet you are angry that one killed a stupid dog. This is a tremendous double standard, I am more appalled by the reactions of many of you than I am by the kids in the video.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2008-03-09 10:58:52)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6723

colonelioan wrote:

usmarine wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

You're a stain...
Love is the answer
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6533|Milkystania, yurop

ph4s3 wrote:

Good Lord.  First puppy throwing gets tossed overboard. 

Next thing I know, someone's going to say that I've got to get rid of my Bonzai kitty. http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5734 … 389ks5.jpg
http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

bonsai kitten is more fake than your id
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command

psH wrote:

ATG wrote:

kripp wrote:

No need to post animals suffering anymore. There are children and people that do not want to see that. There are other sites other than a site that was originally intended for a video game that those kinds of images can be seen.
Point is, nothing new.

Turn your computer off if you can't handle it.

There is a section for videos on the site, that would be a more worthwhile complaint.
no atg, just don't post shit like that if you know people don't want to see it.
I don't need advice from you, thanks.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6421|Finland

There are always few douchebags...
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command

Blehm98 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

yeah, i never watched the video but...

i watched some of it and it's a fake...
i'm positive, it doesn't even look dead, and the way he threw it would suggest that it was not even a puppy...

it was obviously extremely stiff, even for a dead puppy, it looked more like a stuffed animal lol

if someone did that with a real puppy my arguments still stand, but..

not a real puppy lol
If that videos fake I am chuy and you are banned.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

ATG wrote:

actually you are cheech
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6470|meh-land

usmarine wrote:

ATG wrote:

actually you are cheech
I'm positive it isn't a living dog, and it probably isn't a dead one either

I still think it was wrong, but it just doesn't act like you would expect an animal to...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard