Poll

What do you do when you're shot at?

Hide if it's a helicopter.63%63% - 30
Hide behind the infantry.36%36% - 17
Total: 47
1Drewski
Banned
+28|5983
I was playing yesterday and I started thinking what do you do when your shot at?

Usually (If I'm medic) I hop around but while hopping I try to find the enemy then I go behind cover, heal myself, and kill enemy.

P.S. This is my first Poll. I looked at other ones for examples but may not have worked. Tell me if I did anything wrong.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6176|what

Usually hit the dirt and shoot the bastards legs wif mah G36e
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
1Drewski
Banned
+28|5983

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Usually hit the dirt and shoot the bastards legs wif mah G36e
I've seen enemy do that.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6403|MN
Hop, hop, hop, dive, shoot, and die.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Madhadda1
+270|6568|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

1Drewski wrote:

I was playing yesterday and I started thinking what do you do when your shot at?

Usually (If I'm medic) I hop around but while hopping I try to find the enemy then I go behind cover, heal myself, and kill enemy.

P.S. This is my first Poll. I looked at other ones for examples but may not have worked. Tell me if I did anything wrong.
Your poll worked fine but i suggest adding more answers in the poll to suit every response, or simply add "other, explain" as an answer.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+687|6314|Washington St.
Shoot back.
1Drewski
Banned
+28|5983

Madhadda1 wrote:

1Drewski wrote:

Your poll worked fine but i suggest adding more answers in the poll to suit every response, or simply add "other, explain" as an answer.
What?
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6808|Perth, Western Australia
Die
Madhadda1
+270|6568|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

1Drewski wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

1Drewski wrote:

What?
Example:

Question ----->      What do you do when you're shot at?

Hide if it's a helicopter.
  Answers ----->          Hide behind the infantry.
                                 Other, please explain.

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2008-01-02 21:41:24)

MetaL*
Banned
+188|6180|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Hop, quick turn, hop the side, hopefully the enemy dolphin dives, Zoom in with SRAW in mid air, hit the floor and blast his ass to hell.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6413

pirana6 wrote:

Shoot back.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6171|San Antonio, Texas
Do a quick spin, or see if some tard that doesn't spot is going somewhere.

But if I'm all alone, I'll often run around and strafe.
Volatile
+252|6727|Sextupling in Empire

Madhadda1 wrote:

1Drewski wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

What?
Example:

Question ----->      What do you do when you're shot at?

Hide if it's a helicopter.
  Answers ----->          Hide behind the infantry.
                                 Other, please explain.
Leave him be. Can't you see god was kind enough to send us Supah's replacement?

Last edited by Volatile_Squirrel (2008-01-02 22:13:55)

tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6170|Texas
Circle strafe and bunnyhop while firing.
nachosandcheese09
+21|6157|Atlanta
If it is coming from the back i bunnyhop. If it is coming from the front i try to find something to hide behind. Then i kill whoever was shooting at me and i proceed to tea-bag him for the lulz.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6721

Take my medic bag out, throw one down, bunny hop until I see him, prone, shoot the face.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2008-01-02 23:28:50)

Steveo7800
I Pity The Foo
+7|6384|United States
No Soul Dares to shoot meh =P
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6645|Little Bentcock
Shoot back, either works... or not
LT.Victim
+1,175|6586|British Columbia, Canada
They usually don't have a chance to shoot at me.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6486|A W S M F O X
hAx.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6414|fåking denmark
Shoot back.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6486|meh-land
jump, turn around, prone, kill...

you can get even the really good people with that one from time to time if they weren't expecting you to react
Wallpaper
+303|6017|The pool

Blehm98 wrote:

jump, turn around, prone, kill...

you can get even the really good people with that one from time to time if they weren't expecting you to react
Same. Because 80 percent of "good" people suck fucking balls at aiming at moving targets

Last edited by Wallpaper (2008-01-03 00:39:37)

Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6674|United States

pirana6 wrote:

Shoot back.
masculata
+24|6699|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
Depends on proximity: cqc i jump/spin and land prone and if all goes well I walk. Distance jump/bunny hope, generally run around like a tard till I am not being hit (under cover), then turn back and find em.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard