-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6680
i was playin with thoose complete retards a minute ago on mashtuur city i was about 2 steal the BH and drive it away after slaughtering 6 ppl waitin 4 it ....so far so good....im gooin up in the air when 2 off those <s18> retards tk me with rockets i said "damn noobs".....KICKED watch ur language!

they are noobs and complete retards i wont play there again
Mike_J
+68|6639
Ah same with 11th Airborne.  I liked that server until I got banned because an immature admin couldn't stand me constantly killing him with C4.  I don't know but it seems lately (I guess since I've been tyring out different servers aside from the normal ones I attend) that there are alot of immature admins that can't handle being taught.  I went to some server called Kentucky Fried Servers the other week and kept getting kicked by an admin that wanted cap points for himself.  He obviously didn't have banning powers since I joined another two times to see why he kept kicking me.  2nd time I got kicked for getting to a chopper before him.  3rd time he tked me when I got into another chopper and had a gunner spot left for him.  So I tked him and this went back in forth until I got kicked again.  Man I wish pound that kids face in.  Wish I were a better person

Last edited by Mike_J (2006-01-23 11:19:34)

MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6692
Dustworld | ARSE clans server.   Dont waste your time on that server.

MEC had driven the UMSC/ ARSE side back into the sea in Gulf of Oman. Just  a few minutes before the round ends the ARSE admin on the loosing USMC side  kicks the MEC commander - without warning - to rob him of the deserved win.

Whats worse, they only enable  forming squads on the side ARSE is playing ....
>>  So MEC won that round WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO FORM SQUADS <<
Sore loosers for sure.
-=THC_RU=-
+0|6678
same with XTS server, most of them r pretty cool, but this admin "ruffntuffstuff21" first insults u for being a cheater, then bans you if you kill him. Banned my gunner for cheating, and banned me for TKs. I was the driver in the chopper, and my friend was a gunner. When he is a gunner I don't kill anyone, because he does, I only point him in the right didirection. So, I did not kill anyone at all, but got banned for excessive TKs. When I try to register on their forums to get rid of this ban, my account gets deleted because: "your application did not meet our requirements". what requirements? you only ask to create a username and password?
So, yeah, immature idiots got their hands on admin controls, and this is the reason why I am almost done with BF2. I only play when my friends come over, so we can all play togehter (but we usually get kicked togehter too). Otherwise this game is full of dumbasses who complain tooo much, and now they even going to change a bunch of stuff in the game so that may be those idiots will be able to kill something. How about learning to play?

Sorry about rant, but this pisses me off. I don't have a lot of time to play this game, and when I do, I want to relax and have some fun, but NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! as soon as u come in someone starts a vote aginst u , etc. its just too stressful lately
TimBob
+15|6623

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen wrote:

i was playin with thoose complete retards a minute ago on mashtuur city i was about 2 steal the BH and drive it away after slaughtering 6 ppl waitin 4 it ....so far so good....im gooin up in the air when 2 off those <s18> retards tk me with rockets i said "damn noobs".....KICKED watch ur language!

they are noobs and complete retards i wont play there again
Well glad you like our server Dude who TKed you we will sort it out. I bet you didnt get kicked by admin, you got kicked by the server for saying "bad" words. N00b is considered bad (no idea why) but its part of the server. And please dont go round slagging our name, its just not nice. I apologise if you were TKed on mashtuur. Please be polite and it can be sorted just dont be a arse about it or you ill get no respect of us. Thanks, <S18>TimBob
Murphy <s18>
+8|6622|51st State
Nice one tim, it appears this guy has a serious problem with our clan/server yet has made no attempts to contact us about it.Also why do you keep playing with us then...................oh wait i remember you dont cos i kicked you ages ago for padding lmao, dude seriously you have issues

EDIT: also i found the link to you disgracing your fellow padders http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9354

Last edited by Murphy <s18> (2006-02-09 05:35:00)

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6680

Murphy <s18> wrote:

Nice one tim, it appears this guy has a serious problem with our clan/server yet has made no attempts to contact us about it.Also why do you keep playing with us then...................oh wait i remember you dont cos i kicked you ages ago for padding lmao, dude seriously you have issues

EDIT: also i found the link to you disgracing your fellow padders http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9354
The only one here that got issues is u Murphy, ur a big liar thats pathetic
using my report on padders sayin i disgrace my fellow padders? wtf is wrong in your little head?
Kicked me huh? Not a chance...not legit anyway...u probably kicked me 4 Pwnin ur noob ass on the ground.
Murphy <s18>
+8|6622|51st State
Well what can i say to that, i guess no one will ever know i guess we will just have to both sit content knowing that we are both right in our little heads as you put it, there is no point continuing as this will get nowhere since all you like to do is argue
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6680
PWNED by Bleppen
Murphy <s18>
+8|6622|51st State
Exactly my point.
shadow<s18>
+0|6622
jesus let ur pride down you noob who cares what happend maybe we have got it wrong on both points of view (including yourself) but you are 1 out of many that have never complained so grow up and just let the topic end where it stands unless you never want to play on the server again.

plus may i add that if members in the clan "actually do anything bad" then it isnt the clans fault We will try and rectify the problem by possibly kicking the member from the clan.... we dont except anyone into the clan you know!! so stop calling us noobs

Last edited by shadow<s18> (2006-02-09 08:39:42)

-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6680
as said , Dont play there....
read the topic
i dont want 2 play on your server.
shadow<s18>
+0|6622
k then so keep your bloody opinions to yourself in the future instead of looking for trouble
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6680
LMAO looking 4 trouble=?
u are the guys that have a lame liar in your clan tryin to convince ppl  that i padde with ppl
that i sent evidence to ea about (Murphy) , thats a plain lie and only a complete retard would do that.
shadow<s18>
+0|6622
well you didnt have to bad mouth the clan did you we are just trying to preserve it. instead show some evidence of players padding and in future take a screeny if anything happens like this
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6680
in case u havent noticed, i did take screenshots and posted em here and on bf2rankedservers.com
then this murphymoron says i padded with em......
__BrokenSoldier<S18>
+0|6622
To use your insult... Stop being an "assclown" and grow up. Not one person gives a flying fuck what you think. I tried of your stupidity... please go and lynch yourself
Murphy <s18>
+8|6622|51st State
Do you know me, you must do if called me a liar, oh no call the liar police, there is no need to lie about your padding the pictures are right there, and dont come that crap about joining squad to take a screenshot because everyone one knows when you try to the padders wipe you out before you get chance
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6680
well, let me put it this way:
they were noobs , like u.
__BrokenSoldier<S18>
+0|6622
Are we ment to take noob as an insult? Do you know where the word noob comes from orignally? If you can tell me that then I shall admit defeat and be a noob. But since I doubt your and your tiny intellect can I suggest your just die!
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6680
LMAO, the wannabecommando trys to pwn me...
shadow<s18>
+0|6622
wow the insults just get better and better...... there was no need to start this topic... the issue you had was not with our clan but with 1 or possibly 2 members of the clan so stop trying to outsmart us with ur wise ass comments and go slag off another clan that kicked you for being a noob

Last edited by shadow<s18> (2006-02-09 10:56:32)

__BrokenSoldier<S18>
+0|6622
I shall take that as you don't know. Can you tell me what 2 + 2 is? Or how much I need to pay your mother for last night
-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6680
Its hilerious that u retards dont understand that u only throw gasoline on this topic...
now u proven urself 2 the whole forum what retarded kids u really are..
thanks
__BrokenSoldier<S18>
+0|6622
I am a child under law because I cannot vote, but last time I checked they don't give assault rifles and charge you with defending the lives of your countrymen to retards.

As for throwing gasoline, I was using charcoal and tree clippings. What about your murph?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard