-=Stekhuset=-Bleppen
+1|6710
was playing mashtuurcity and saw 2 ppl from my team in upper right corner and thought it was strange so i checked it out..........
ETSKurzer1983
revived his other account (the one that got killed) Kurzer 1983
Wich was killed by IKissFotball ovedr and over again

Check the screenshots

https://img305.imageshack.us/img305/6417/screen0236zj.th.png

https://img330.imageshack.us/img330/5722/screen0243kb.th.png

https://img330.imageshack.us/img330/5494/screen0252bj.th.png

Last edited by -=Stekhuset=-Bleppen (2006-01-03 09:39:56)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6764|mansfield
yeh nothing new is it
47th|Knuspar
+0|6836|Denmark
mail EA .. and they account will be closed .. and they will have to start over .. which will lead to more pading ..
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6720|The Netherlands
You can report them on the hall of shame of rankedservers.com http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … php?t=2339
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

nothing new. the only reason i would have to stat pad is to get an award, not hundreds of point sin a round. if i am struggling to get an award, i might just get my friend to come on and he could help me get it. but trust me, i never stat pad.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
how lame
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6727|Debris From Space
I would have just shot the MEC guy. Then ran off laughing.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6724|New Hampshire
Cry?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

Whine?
EvilElvis[IRL]
+0|6774|Ireland
lmao, what a bunch of lame ass losers...
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
thats funny... should have cut them in half with the saw after those pics and then reported them:)
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6743|Vienna- Austria
lol shot the MEC guy... O.o u got a SAW he got a knife.. hes turned back to u.. and if ur teammates kill u.. tadaa.. -4 points ..
Spyx750
+0|6743
haha shoot them both I say
what language is that btw?
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6743|Vienna- Austria
finish or a norse type language i'd say
w0lder
Suomi-Finland Perkele!
+0|6687|Vantaa, Finland
I'm from Finland, and I can tell you that it's not even near of our language. I think (with 99% probability) that the language is swedish.
elite
+89|6714|Sheffield, England
omg i was on that server, i saw those people also
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6734|In a van down by the river
Why didn't you help?  You coulda killed the MEC guy n00b.  And look, the guy reviving is in your squad.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

I have never ever statpadded to get an award, and am thankful for it. My last basic badge, (knife,) pushed me though, and a friend on mine who was also knife badgeless pointed out that we could kill each other seven times. I quickly put it down and I'm glad I did. A month later I got Basic and Veteran and it was an awesome feeling to know that I had actually earned it with superior skill.

I think my friend later got it by statpadding because on the same day he got a new favourite victim, a guy by the name of 'NZ_Blade' with eight kills. Sounds statpaddy to me. Still, that means I'm the superior player though right.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6734|In a van down by the river

Tyferra wrote:

I have never ever statpadded to get an award, and am thankful for it. My last basic badge, (knife,) pushed me though, and a friend on mine who was also knife badgeless pointed out that we could kill each other seven times. I quickly put it down and I'm glad I did. A month later I got Basic and Veteran and it was an awesome feeling to know that I had actually earned it with superior skill.

I think my friend later got it by statpadding because on the same day he got a new favourite victim, a guy by the name of 'NZ_Blade' with eight kills. Sounds statpaddy to me. Still, that means I'm the superior player though right.
Congrats, and that does make you the superior player, because you got it legit.
I2elik
+12|6752|Perth, Western Australia
Nothing like getting that bronze badge after running in screaming like a retard into a spawn point at the hotel full of mec's on a 32 player Karkand, nothing like it.
SneakyPanda_au
+0|6650
Tking the stat padders usually makes them leave
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6739

ryan_14 wrote:

nothing new. the only reason i would have to stat pad is to get an award, not hundreds of point sin a round. if i am struggling to get an award, i might just get my friend to come on and he could help me get it. but trust me, i never stat pad.
Maybe you should get better before trying for that award?  Damn noob kids these days think they have to have everything given to them, or cheat and steal to get it when they dont
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6739

Tyferra wrote:

8 isnt stat paddy.  Look at my stats, all my victims are 6-13 kills legit
flossmore
+10|6655|Cherry Valley, IL

ryan_14 wrote:

That is stat padding if you have someone helping you. I worked har for my medals and got very frustrated at times but thats half the challenge of the game.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6733|Oslo, Norway
i'm from norway, i can tell you it is not german, not finnish, not danish, not norwegian but swedish.

so how did you change the language?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard