Poll

Fair or not fair?

Fair33%33% - 6
Not fair.66%66% - 12
Total: 18
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6175|Carnoustie, Scotland
Right, I leave school at 3:45, and my parents don't return home until 5. I've got no keys. Usually my brother lets me in, but he got an apprenticeship and isn't there for me at the end of the day. So I just went back to school today, (Five day weekend ) and I left my window on the latch, so I could climb in after school. (My bedroom is on the ground floor). My step mum came home all pissy and shouted at me for about fifteen minutes about why I shouldn't leave a window open, what am I meant to do, sit in the cold for an hour???
CameronPoe
+2,925|6598
To be honest, and please don't take offence, but your parents seem grossly irresponsible.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6506|cuntshitlake

I won't comment, but D&ST this is not.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Simon
basically
+838|6701|UK

Funky_Finny wrote:

Right, I leave school at 3:45, and my parents don't return home until 5. I've got no keys. Usually my brother lets me in, but he got an apprenticeship and isn't there for me at the end of the day. So I just went back to school today, (Five day weekend ) and I left my window on the latch, so I could climb in after school. (My bedroom is on the ground floor). My step mum came home all pissy and shouted at me for about fifteen minutes about why I shouldn't leave a window open, what am I meant to do, sit in the cold for an hour???
Go to a friends house after shool?
Go to a club or something
Funky_Finny
Banned
No offence taken, I share the same view.
Funky_Finny
Banned

DeathUnlimited wrote:

I won't comment, but D&ST this is not.
If I tried to post it in Everything Else: Get some keys, lololololsux2beu, etc etc.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6490|Chicago, IL
get a key
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6664|London, England
Get keys then. Or just keep leaving the window open until your parents give you keys to the house. Seriously....pretty simple.
Funky_Finny
Banned

S.Lythberg wrote:

get a key

Mekstizzle wrote:

Get keys then. Or just keep leaving the window open until your parents give you keys to the house. Seriously....pretty simple.
D'ya not think I asked them for keys? Yeah, this is how irrational my parents are. Also, going to a friends house would be a good mile walk each way... and I don't even like that chick much.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6699|The View From The Afternoon
Fair.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6496|USA
Grow up and get your own keys...
Funky_Finny
Banned

CruZ4dR wrote:

Fair.
How, exactly?
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6681|Montreal, Qc, Canada
wait... your telling us that your parents wont give you a key so you cant get in the house alone?

(random question: how old are you ?)
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6333|Éire
You're not even a 'latchkey kid' cos your folks won't even give you a set of keys! Tell them to get you a set of keys NOW or you'll report them to the social services ...in fact ask them for an XBox360 while you're at it!
Fulcrum-UK
If it aint Broke, Break it
+10|6032|Tipton, UK
life isnt fair get used to it mate   leaving the window open is a bad idea.............. hmmm only solution is to get keys, or stay at a friends/relatives house
Funky_Finny
Banned
Andoura, and your awesome ass avatar, I'm 15.
Braddock, I think I might just do that
Fulcrum, yeah it was a bad idea. But do you wanna sit outside in Scotland for an hour?
Fulcrum-UK
If it aint Broke, Break it
+10|6032|Tipton, UK
yh u do have a point there lol........... Braddocks idea is by far the best, try that lol
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6763|California

Get emancipated. That would teach them to not trust you enough to give you a key.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6593|CH/BR - in UK

Masturbate to warm yourself?
Nah, seriously, not fair, and really irresponsible of your parents. Either they give you a key, or hide one somewhere...

-konfusion
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6610|NYC / Hamburg

hang out at your local pub until your parents get home ...
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6728|Espoo, Finland

max wrote:

hang out at your local pub until your parents get home ...
That's what I did and got my key as early as at the age of 8!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6488|The Land of Scott Walker
Did she say why she didn't want you to keep the window open?  Perhaps energy costs or possibility of break in from ground floor?
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6517|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Take your brothers key and get a secret one cut without them knowing, go into the house and lock it from tne inside, when the come in hide for a bit and show ur face...simple

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard