BluRR33
+27|6397|Sweden
i was surprised when is saw that he's back ....
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6263|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I reckon this post may be quickly closed.
SamTheMan :D
Banned
+106|6009|UK

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6681|UK
Huellia is a female.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6422|Belgium
Interesting, so apparently EA has learned about the name hack?
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6279
That really is interesting.

I never thought EA would actually put the stats back up after a wipe. It seems they've learned what's going on at last.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
That's a shame.
CR-Quadrat
+1|6233
Well, I talked to Huellia yesterday ... She said her account had been hacked, someone played with it and made a statspadding-victim. Apparently EA thought, that it was she who statspadded. But can you image the number one of the leader would risk to lose all her points only for bullying someone? It was the same with ErwinRommel1; that guy has got the same victim like Huellia. Fortunately EA realized that they made some errors in their servers and so she could get the points back. This is really enjoyable.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

SamTheMan wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

w0000000000000000tsauce
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6209
w00t
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
Oh well yeah it's a shame but Ea are bastards cause they cant keep their minds straight i mean come on go back on urself makes u look dumbo which they are they just want money trust me i know a guy who knows a guy whos girlfrieds dads friend works for ea and he said they just treat him bad for money. i dont think they should let that guy or girl on the leaderboard cause if its a german and a girl its double bad for us guys of europia and america.
Don_JoFo123
+61|6544|Stavanger, Norway
Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)     R4P3_M3 (145)
Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK

jord wrote:

Oh well yeah it's a shame but Ea are bastards cause they cant keep their minds straight i mean come on go back on urself makes u look dumbo which they are they just want money trust me i know a guy who knows a guy whos girlfrieds dads friend works for ea and he said they just treat him bad for money. i dont think they should let that guy or girl on the leaderboard cause if its a german and a girl its double bad for us guys of europia and america.
agreed
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6652|England
Stat padder.

OP sucks ass 2, k? xxx
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6662|pimelteror.de
nice.. even if i don´t care about the top10, it is good to see, that EA realized, what´s going on..
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6312|The | Netherlands

SamTheMan wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6445

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

That really is interesting.

I never thought EA would actually put the stats back up after a wipe. It seems they've learned what's going on at last.
This isn't the first time high profile stats have been restored. I'm sure everyone remembers {TA}Firestorm when the commander point exploit was discovered.
keyoshi
+28|6429
This isn't the first time stats have been restored, it's just the first time the top 10 have been restored

4 star general, Blinkofdeath had his stats wiped twice, once while I was in his clan, and they restored them.

You just have to give evidence lol.

Who plays for stats anyways...
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6175
how did he get 50 000 points is 2 days? he's number 1 now??
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng
It's a shame though that the only genuine good player in the Top 10 has been knocked down to no. 2.
#rekt
Microwave
_
+515|6664|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I want to be him
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6175
btw where is ErwinRommel1? can't find his stats

Last edited by suomalainen_äijä (2007-12-05 12:20:18)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

btw where is ErwinRommel1? can't find his stats
Reset.
#rekt
Microwave
_
+515|6664|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

suomalainen_äijä wrote: