LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
My First round ever of BF2 I climbed to the top of the Construction Tower as Sniper thinking that no one would see me and I would kill everyone, As soon as I got to the top, I got killed
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6840

gene_pool wrote:

Booted up and displayed to the most awesome sight of a tank, then the most amazing artifacting I've ever seen. This was the face of BF2 for about 6 months for me
my first would be buying the game...but that is not ingame and neither is yours I guess...anyways it was getting my first kill with a medic gun then 100+ points in single player....I played nothing but single player for a month straight for 5 days a week 5 hours a day...got  my accuracy up so much because bf2 was basically my first realy fps
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6525|Singapore
my first map ever was Karkand and....people were dolphin diving, bunny hopping and C4s are flying all over the place
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6671|A sunburnt country
I played single player for 6 months until I got off dial up.  During my first round online I saw a sniper climb up a ladder at Karkand and thought "What an easy kill".  So I waited till he was half way up and then shot at him, missed and he jumped off and nailed me so quickly.  I was so surprised that his actions were so different to the AI.  That's when I realised this game is awesome and now I have over 1000 hours logged and friends from all around the globe.
Entertayner
+826|6569

Your DeviantArt is pathetic.

This should be in the BF2 section.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6840|Cologne, Germany

moved
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6477|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I don't think it was the first, but it's one of my favorites.

Playing gulf of Oman, chasing a Mig in an F-35.  I splash him, only to realize I'm in a vertical death spin, and rapidly heading to the border.  So I decide to punch out.  I pull my parachute as soon as I'm out so I can use it to ease myself back in bounds and so I can have my healthkit out.  Mind you, I'm also like 1000 meters up, so I got a long wait.  I keep myself pointed towards land, when I can finally see the beach appear beneath me.  As I'm coming in, I see 2 Marines fighting off 4 MEC Soldiers.  As I'm floating above the MEC, I drop a grenade between 2 of them, then land behind the other two and gun them down with my M16.  "Talk about Air Support" -One of the Marines.  Epicness? I think so.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6322|Graz, Austria
The first time I tank-shelled an enemy attack chopper.
Chaos_nation
Anarchy in the UK
+6|6182|Wolverhampton
Its hard to say...this game gives so many awe moments.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky

CommieChipmunk wrote:

The first time tanks and humvees started flying around and beautiful yellow letters popped up in the middle of my screen... informing me of a problem with my connection.
JaggedPanther
+61|6472
Sniper on Ghosttown. Didn't really shoot at anything, just zoomed in on ppl blown up with arty, choppers killling tanks, tungeska shooting choppers, tanks killing mobile AA, AT guys shooting at tanks, etc. everything is IN YOUR FACE on ghosttown. I was like, HOLY CRAP!

Seeing ppl getting blown up by arty for sure cos it's in snipervision and the explosions are good, bodies flying everywhere infront of you and you get the camera shake, heartbeat effect cos it's all close city combat (cos if you are a sniper ontop a building in the middle you see everything). It's also a small area cos the UAV covers the entire map.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-07-27 02:29:16)

Samtheman53.000001
Banned
+30|6128|My mummys tummy
wen i got my basic spec ops
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6462|A W S M F O X
My first sniper rifle kill, running 200 meter headshot on Cleansweep, after that i was all =O "THIS SI THE GREATEST INVENTION SINCE TIME!!!!!!?!"
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6532|Cardiff
my very first round of vbf2 i was shooting at a chopper with a pistol and got the kill.  i was like.....wtf thats BLLX!

obviously i have'nt managed it again lol.
0akleaves
+183|6612|Newcastle UK
When i loaded and seen the f35 on the carrier, i knew it would be my plane.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Ey3
+5|6149

0akleaves wrote:

When i loaded and seen the f35 on the carrier, i knew it would be my plane.
Agreed.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6688|London, UK
mine was when I would fly in the blackhawk when it was awesome and helis (also finding out about f9) on sharqi and just rack up the points I was like o_0
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6557|Hungary
I just dont remember for the most "awe moment" so i just listed a few things...

1. When it finally loads up the map and starts loading a new map coz it changed.
2. When your team is so newb that the enemy can steal our helos or tanks for example on Wake.
3. When you die and a team medic is running over your body and does not revive you or not even try to.
4. When you stab a guy twice with your knife and only smoke/dust comes out he is turning around and kills you.
5. When you respawn and 2 sec later you die because of artillery strike.
6. When an enemy helicopter is following you while swimming (Wake) and you have zero chance to do anything.
7. When a J-10 is locking on you and you cant do shit as 2 rockets are enough and forget the flairs -> Bail out !
8. When you are shooting an AT rocket on a vehicle whats gonna road kill you and the rocket is flying trugh and you die.
9. When i got kicked for being better then the admin from the server.
fabiator14
+7|6150|Normandy - France
karkand with ribbons !
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6641|can
My first chopper run in the demo.
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

Riding second seat of a bomber jet that had an outstanding pilot.
Snoopie66
To kill you i like!
+19|6532|Berlin, Germany
First time i killed a AH-1Z with the bombs (!) of a J-10. That was so freakin' cool.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK
Blackwhoring for the first time, back in the good old days.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
Operation Clean Sweep - hitting the beach head under heavy fire. I notice dead fishes jumping out of water after bomb strike or the gnats or flies when you go up the beach. Then getting launch half across the map after a arty strike
cablecopulate
+449|6737|Massachusetts.
Loaded up the demo, spawned on the carrier, and thought "oh man, what the fuck do I use first?" I went for the Cobra and was hooked on it. Later during the demo, explosions started going off all around me so I ran as fast as I could out of there. I was like "whoa, what the fuck was that blowing up?" Turns out it was artillery. I had no idea the game had that yet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard