Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6302|Bloomington Indiana
its been pretty rockin here on my end.

high 70's low 80's for about 3 weeks...occasional rain at night but its gone by morning

makes for good times on the porch with 40's and friends after work...ohh..and barbeques

Last edited by Schwarzelungen (2007-07-13 09:35:04)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6645|Montreal, Qc, Canada
it rain one week on two... its bullshit
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6637|New Hampshire, USA
i'm getting New England thunderstorms.  It will be hailing one second, then sunny, then raining, then sunny, then sunny and raining, then torrential downpours with thunder and lighting... all within one or two hours.  New England is fucked up when it cmoes to weather.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
BVC
+325|6701
Its winter.  Cold, but theres been a few sunny days.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6762|United States of America
Well out in sunny Orange County California, it's sunny... believe it or not...
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6687|Dayton, Ohio
Had about a month or so without rain which doesn't happen often here.  Other than that, pretty good, I have been working on the yard at my new house, gutting it ready for the kids to run around like mad men.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

Miller wrote:

Well out in sunny Orange County California, it's sunny... believe it or not...
Beautiful.

Its been absolutely great here the past few weeks.

Wonder what its going to be like in Munich at the end of September...
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6658
where im from were 6" blow normal on rain. everythings so dry.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

heh, suckers.

I'm having the best summer of my life
lol, weather

The beach every other day, followed by work, followed by Fire
too_money2007
+145|6314|Keller, Tx
Texas, just as much rain as you Cam. Sucks for softball, but I do love the rain.
icecreamgod
+13|6171
mannn that sounds terrible my summer is great. i have work from 7am - 1pm every morning getting paid 17 bucks an hour to chill out. then i get home in time for some munchies and catch the afternoon surf. then i go back to play some bf2 or WoW, nap for an hour, head out for the evening, get in at like 1, do it all over again. this is my first summer back since college and GOD IS IS GREAT!!!!!

its warm everyday, i got a new alienware, i've been playing guitar.... its good man its good
golgoj4
+51|6780|North Hollywood
heh. summer. used to have some sort of 'break'. Now its all work. Damn this adult life!
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6689|The Lou
Since I actually decided that i would have a social life this summer, pretty good.

Hangin out with friends going to softball games (i annoy my friend kim by cheering her on after she gets out, she struck out and lost the game and i was like LETS GO KIM!!!). Got an easy job. pretty good...
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6144

CameronPoe wrote:

Two whole months of solid continuous rain. Nightmare. How's your summer working out?
Same in holland...I've even swim like 3 months ago when it was TO HOT for the time of the year....Now its to GAY/Rain/thunder storms all the days -.-
Umibozu_IT
+15|6653|Italy
boring. thank god it's not so hot, there have been some windy and rainy days, and a couple of thunderstorms
SteikeTa
+153|6754|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

DrunkFace wrote:

Its winter, and fucking COLD!!!
Lol, how "cold"?
Here it has been a great summer so far. Been around 25 degrees for 2 weeks. Not like that now. It's raining, but still very warm. Around 15-20 i think.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6699
It's beautiful in NYC.
SoC./Omega
+122|6547|Omaha, Nebraska!
Hot in nebraska, I'm yelling at ppl alot more, odd summer.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650
as youre soaking in two months of rain, Los Angeles is experiencing its dryest season since the record taking began in the 1850's.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6677|UK
Worst summer since 2003.  What a joke.  I am so emigrating.

And how the hell can it be borin when it's hot?! It's never boring when its hot! Titties come out! BBQ's! Footy! damn.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6685|In You Endo- Stoke
Same old weather,different day.As always in uk it pissing it down all the time or its overcast.

We have had our summer now,thats it 1 week.Have to wait till next year now lol.

m3thod wrote:

Worst summer since 2003.  What a joke.  I am so emigrating.

And how the hell can it be borin when it's hot?! It's never boring when its hot! Titties come out! BBQ's! Footy! damn.
Gotta love them tittes thats what summer is about,time to find out who has a nice rack and not tennis ball tits.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2007-07-13 11:21:01)

MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6200|Schofield Barracks
hot as hell here in R.I.
i get the worst sunburn
but i want more thunder storms
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6438|Washington State, USA
Fun, every week I got football in the blazing sun then I get to hang out with my girlfriend.
Its not bad but its gone by really fast.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6771|Dallas
It's rained here in Texas nearly everyday.  The days it doesn't rain it's humid as fuck and mosquito ridden.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

Cougar wrote:

It's rained here in Texas nearly everyday.  The days it doesn't rain it's humid as fuck and mosquito ridden.
God hates Texas

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard