Volatile
+252|6674|Sextupling in Empire

This is something that a parent should never have to tell their child.

Keep your uncivilized beasts(pit bulls especially) away from your little kids. You've been warned.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
I have no asshole like response to this... WTF is wrong with me!

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-07-11 20:53:49)

Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6607
dude the kid is just preparing for what he will be for the rest of his life...

the catcher
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6566
Oh, fuck!  That's terrible.

I think they should just put the baby out of its misery so he never has to know.

I'm kidding of course.
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6696|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
the neighbors "beat off" the dog with the boy attached roflmaololerzdoodlexorgz
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6608|Amsterdam, NY

newsource wrote:

The initial assault was discovered because the boy screamed and the mother ran to him and apparently the dog was frightened by the mother's actions, and rightly so, and dog ran outside with boy still attached to the dog and one of the outside neighbors held the dog and beat it off the child."
omg.......[lame joke]I guess the dog wanted to be more than mans friend[lame joke].
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
ZOMG!!

bad dog!

That kids gonna end up as the guy who euthanizes strays, and he's gonna love his job.
gameaddict
+35|6650|let op drempels
Wow the parents don't pay enough attention and the dog gets punished for it (impounded).
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6410|A drop house
omg Ewww.. He knotted the toddler. That’s the most horrible and vile thing iv heard all week. That kid got pwnd.
Dog [*expletive*] Toddler

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2007-07-11 21:08:01)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

define:WTF

[*]WTF is an acronym for obviously "What the fuck?" It's used to express surprised disbelief usually at the bizarre excessiveness of a film. Case in point: David Cronenberg's film Crash (WTF?!)
[*]The initialism WTF can refer to: * The World Taekwondo Federation,* Working Title Films, a United Kingdom film production company.* WTF.com, is a ranting site for those who want to bitch and moan about anything on their mind.* An initialism for "What the fuck?" in internet slang. Other, less frequently used meanings include: "Who/Where/Why/When the fuck? ...
[*] See article http://www.wivb.com/global/story.asp?s=6773062

I have never read anything this randomly fucked up in, well possibly ever...
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)
one of the outside neighbors held the dog and beat it off
ROFL

(Deliberate misquotes FTW!)
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
DAMN !!! i hope the parents will never tell this to their kid
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
Shit... I hope the dog took him out to the movies or dinner first.  There is no respect anymore
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
RoosterCantrell
+399|6450|Somewhere else

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

one of the outside neighbors held the dog and beat it off
ROFL

(Deliberate misquotes FTW!)

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Shit... I hope the dog took him out to the movies or dinner first.  There is no respect anymore
LOLZ.   that's terrible.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

This is something that a parent should never have to tell their child.

Keep your uncivilized beasts(pit bulls especially) away from your little kids. You've been warned.
"we've been warned"? lol, or what?

you've never had a dog try to hump your leg? what did you expect to happen when a strong dog tries to hump somehing smaller instead

I'm waiting for this to turn into OMG BURN TEH PIT BULLZZZZZ thread like the last few
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6591|Gold coast, Aus.
A rabbit fucked my back once. Long story but I was kneeling on the ground it sorta mounted my back. I thought he was just playing but i discovered later there was rabbit spoof on my back. Fuck.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6608|Amsterdam, NY
why wasnt this dog nutered srys
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

gene_pool wrote:

A rabbit fucked my back once. Long story but I was kneeling on the ground it sorta mounted my back. I thought he was just playing but i discovered later there was rabbit spoof on my back. Fuck.
Amazing. Fucked by vermin.
RoosterCantrell
+399|6450|Somewhere else

krazed wrote:

I'm waiting for this to turn into OMG BURN TEH PIT BULLZZZZZ thread like the last few
Indeed. I've got the popcorn. Pull up a chair. Grab some marshmallows, and get ready for the flames.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

gene_pool wrote:

LMAO

SgtSlauther wrote:

why wasnt this dog nutered srys
good question

kind of unrelated bit of info here, one of my second cousins got caught be her parents getting fucked by their lab... poor dog

Last edited by krazed (2007-07-11 21:33:11)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
Oh Em Fucking Gee
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
RoosterCantrell
+399|6450|Somewhere else

the parents too.   Child endangerment, or negligence.    A dog natural instincts IMO, but if you wanna down him for it, at least be logical and acknowledge the fact that the parents failed too.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

as messed up as this is, its pretty funny too
agent146
+127|6357|Jesus Land aka Canada
awfully just freaking awful
https://themot.org/gallery/d/9498-1/dogloveloli.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard