ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
Against Pit Bulls.
http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/regstat … 79386.html

Happened yesterday.

These animals need to be exterminated, wiped out, rounded up and put to death. Eliminated as a breed.

They are unpredictable animals that maim and kill dozen every year.

Enough.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/9_2_scared_of_pit.html
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL
well, they are an ugly, dumb breed, People only buy them for one reason...

Of course, it would be possible to re-breed a pit bull even after the genocide.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
I hope this is sarcastic =/ Well I think it is
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6579|SE London

It's a fair point. They are bred to fight and kill, they're not safe as pets. They should be illegal. I dunno about utterly exterminated, but you certainly shouldn't be able to own one.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command
No, I am serious.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6450
I don't like them, and I really don't know why anyone does.  There's a reason why the vast majority of dogs in the pound are pitt bulls and chows.

KiL
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6660|USA
I disagree with OP.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6641

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I disagree with OP.
my brother has owned one since it was a pup. easily one of the friendliest dogs i have ever met.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

Bertster7 wrote:

It's a fair point. They are bred to fight and kill, they're not safe as pets. They should be illegal. I dunno about utterly exterminated, but you certainly shouldn't be able to own one.
If it was made illegal to have one, what would they do with all of them? Something tells me wild/feral Pit-bulls aren't an option.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

ATG wrote:

No, I am serious.
=/

I think most people breed for guard dogs because of their "Looks". They can be killing machines, but if only bred for that purpose.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sym-5150-
+2|6589|St. Pete. Fl.
It's kind hard to get rid of a breed that is not even a "official" breed. Where do draw the line? No since in blaming the breeders/owners! I'm sure you want to sue gun manufactures too?  It's the guns not the person behind it!
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6445|Boulder, CO
they should certainly be illegal news stories like that happen nearly every month in britain, last time a pit bull killed a small girl i think it was, its one of the reasons why i have a dog thats just too big for a pit bull to take on

an alaskan malamute crossed with a german shepard, he's so big i could use him as a horse (at 4 months old he was classified as large dog size so i don't know what he'll be when he's fully grown other than huge) and so strong well he's much stronger than most other dogs (except newfoundlands, he's slightly less strong than one of them) he's also very well trained to be friendly with other dogs and even nicer to people of all ages. no pit bull would stand a chance. of course he's incredibly loyal to me and my family too

+ he looks like a wolf, damm near is a suppose.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6618|Mhz

Breed doesn't dictate behaviour, you raise a dog to fight and it will fight, you raise it to be friendly it'll be friendly, exterminate the owners.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6229
But then how would Micheal Vick spend his free time??

In all seriousness, I think it's the upbringing of the dog.  You can bring it up to be a friend to the family or you can raise it to be a mean POS.  I honestly think that the rap videos that make it look cool to own dogs for fighting is one of the main reasons the breed is a problem.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6660|USA

Sym-5150- wrote:

It's kind hard to get rid of a breed that is not even a "official" breed. Where do draw the line? No since in blaming the breeders/owners! I'm sure you want to sue gun manufactures too?  It's the guns not the person behind it!
That metaphor fails.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6444|Chicago, IL

Noobeater wrote:

they should certainly be illegal news stories like that happen nearly every month in britain, last time a pit bull killed a small girl i think it was, its one of the reasons why i have a dog thats just too big for a pit bull to take on

an alaskan malamute crossed with a german shepard, he's so big i could use him as a horse (at 4 months old he was classified as large dog size so i don't know what he'll be when he's fully grown other than huge) and so strong well he's much stronger than most other dogs (except newfoundlands, he's slightly less strong than one of them) he's also very well trained to be friendly with other dogs and even nicer to people of all ages. no pit bull would stand a chance. of course he's incredibly loyal to me and my family too

+ he looks like a wolf, damm near is a suppose.
My neighbor has a Greman Shepard/Wolf hybrid, that thing's awesome, he's the nicest dog i've ever met, but people are terrified when they see it.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6579|SE London

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Breed doesn't dictate behaviour, you raise a dog to fight and it will fight, you raise it to be friendly it'll be friendly, exterminate the owners.
Breed certainly does dictate behaviour.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6660|USA

Bertster7 wrote:

TRAINING dictates behavior.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6579|SE London

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

If it was made illegal to have one, what would they do with all of them? Something tells me wild/feral Pit-bulls aren't an option.
Retrain them to attack insurgents. Then ship them all off to the middle east.
Sym-5150-
+2|6589|St. Pete. Fl.

sexecuti0ner wrote:

But then how would Micheal Vick spend his free time??

In all seriousness, I think it's the upbringing of the dog.  You can bring it up to be a friend to the family or you can raise it to be a mean POS.  I honestly think that the rap videos that make it look cool to own dogs for fighting is one of the main reasons the breed is a problem.
Micheal Vick and his kind are more to blame, where do you think the dogs that don't fight go? There breeding programs make these monsters, selecting only the most aggressive to breed.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

I want a huskie them dogs are damn secksie
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina
OMG, is there any form of living being that doesn't bother you?  They are innocent animals, with a small brain.  They are not evil.  They are animals.  Let's kill sharks, oh wait we already are.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6579|SE London

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

TRAINING dictates behavior.
It does.

So does breed.
Sym-5150-
+2|6589|St. Pete. Fl.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Sym-5150- wrote:

That metaphor fails.
Well you have to have a IQ above 80 to see it.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6579|SE London

Sym-5150- wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Sym-5150- wrote:

That metaphor fails.
Well you have to have a IQ above 80 to see it.
No, it just fails. Dogs and guns are incomparable. Guns don't go nuts and start shooting people without interaction from the owner.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard