Ebay
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51

jord wrote:

suomalainen_äijä wrote:

any server ideas? let me know if you know one
A Battlefield 2 server could work.
SF/AF/EF would technically work as well.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada
just stat pad... flip a car over and repair it !

if you need help tell me

Last edited by Andoura (2007-07-10 13:45:30)

Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6652|United States
Patch 1.03 + Black hawk = easy 40 + kills
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6677|respawn screen
I got mine on Kubra Damn. I wrote in global chat "I bet the F15 cant destroy our UAV". They did it for the whole round and killed me sometimes while repairing but I ended with 26 repair points.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6531
I got mine on Iron Gator repairing the Essex continously as the APC pounded it with its rockets from the water.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6528|Belgium

Private_Adam wrote:

In that the badges are way more hours etc so I don't think that's even possible?
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6679|In You Endo- Stoke
Well i am nearing the dreaded 20 repair points in a round sydrone.

I have tried to see how hard it is,the most i have ever got is 17 on Kubra dam,and that was when someone on the team was constantly blowig the assets.

You may also try getting someone on the other side to do this for you might make it easier.

But like many have said you its just luck really,have to be at the right place at the right time.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6652|United States

De_Jappe wrote:

Private_Adam wrote:

In that the badges are way more hours etc so I don't think that's even possible?
I forgot
Homercide
+21|6568
It's amazing post like this still exists, the game has been out for like 3? years, and this must be one of the most asked questions.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon

Homercide wrote:

It's amazing post like this still exists, the game has been out for like 3? years, and this must be one of the most asked questions.
it's still one of the hardest awards to get.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

I got 19 repairs once just messing around.  Once the round ended and I saw 19, I was soooo pissed.

I got 19 repairs on Sharqi, half full server with balanced skill teams (so the tickets didn't bleed) as MEC. with some of the USMC guys being tenacious Spec ops bastards constantly blowing up the arty.  I drive up park next to the artillery repair it and drive off to park enxt to a tank or APC for more repair points.... in a very short time KABOOM out again went the arty.  Repeat process.

If you are lucky, someone will set thier sights on the arty all round, and if you keep repairing, it will only provoke them to come back, just don't repeatedly hideand kill them, they'll just give up on the arty.
abbamama
+3|6643|Andromeda
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=31233

I got it. This is a tip for you. ↑

It is very hard to repair 20 times in normal round.

Last edited by abbamama (2007-07-11 01:05:44)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6382|Oslo, Norway
By playing BF2 and have a shitload of luck.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6787|Bulgaria
oh, I have this one, whore a tank on KArkand or Ghost Town (in the enemy base  )
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6653|pimelteror.de
believe me: iron gator - repairing the anti-air turret. just lay down beside the rocket pod and repair. this is always a target for the apc and the hind, so you can repair it, until the round is over.. i tried two or three rounds to get it and i got it.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6787|Bulgaria
ooooooo, I was wrong.
This thread is about the repair badge!!! Not the combat badge.
I still don't have it btw the Iron Gator tip is very interesting, thanks
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6523|Little blue planet, milky way
Best way is to use the SEARCH button as this topic is covered about once every month or so. I've personally posted an EXCELLENT guide to getting the expert repair (not expert engineer as that's WAY too easy to bother writing 10 pages about). So has at least 4-5 other people. Not bothering to search for all of these goodies is YOUR fault, and it shows a DEEP lack of respect for the efforts made by the people who have poured their hearts and souls into these guides.
=[AUT]-[phoenix]=
+7|6156
Ok get a Vodnik or a humvee and drive into the water till it gets damage than switch to the backseats and repair all the time....and you will get as much repair points as you want....
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6653|pimelteror.de

=[AUT]-[phoenix]= wrote:

Ok get a Vodnik or a humvee and drive into the water till it gets damage than switch to the backseats and repair all the time....and you will get as much repair points as you want....
as long as you don´t get teamkilled from people like me, who think that´s lame
FI-SCOTTY
+16|6696|Scotland
Didn't it used to be 25 repair points?
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6382|Oslo, Norway

FI-SCOTTY wrote:

Didn't it used to be 25 repair points?
Yup, but after (I'm not sure which one) patch they cut it down to 20. Which I think is quite enough. Repair points are tough!!!
Anewgirl
+12|6153|Vermont U.S.A
Jet worked for 1 account , Chopper on another.
I can't remember how i got it on the first account? I did it 3 x , but you'll get it goodluck
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6841

confused wrote:

64 player Songhua and spam mines in the shallow water
that can't get you 40 kills seriously I can barely get a kill putting a mine directly behind a wheel (like under the treads and the mine is ran over and nothing happens dead*)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard