Lopht=TAG=
+-4|6551
Just wanted to see how many people have it and how you got it. 20 Repair point seems like alot for IAR.....any thoughts?
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6743|Germany

4,756 people have it right now
http://bf2s.com/awards.php
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6752|yorkshire penisula
ive tried many a times but cant fucking do it
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6642|UK
drive around in a vodnik (or similar) repairing all the tanks that you come across
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6537
Wow barely anyone has expert armor and transport. Just try and youll get it.

Last edited by N)!(NDarkDragon (2006-06-23 05:50:32)

BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6787|London UK

Im sure its 25 points, or at least it was when I got it.

I got it on Daqing Oilfields, I got my mat eon the other team to constantly bomb the commander assests with teh F15, and I just drove round in the jeep constantly repairing them.

I dont think that counts as stat padding, but really this is the onyl legal way of doing it.

I dont think there are many people who can honestly say they got it totally under normal game circumstances.
VaNiSh
Banned
+18|6703
64 player map and tickets with a 16 player limit, stay on top of your commander assets and eiether follow your teams armour or ride with them. Its not an easy one to get and not many people cheat it like the knife and pistol badges.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6743|Germany

BUDFORCE wrote:

I got it on Daqing Oilfields, I got my mat eon the other team to constantly bomb the commander assests with teh F15, and I just drove round in the jeep constantly repairing them.

I dont think that counts as stat padding, but really this is the onyl legal way of doing it.
As long as it was not arranged its no stat padding.
-r3-anubis
+73|6552|florida
I did get over 30 in 1 round but i dont have 100 hrs as engineer.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6724
I will be going for it when I get the 100h mark sometime in the next month, But I have been playing a lot of the sniper kit for the last month.  I had no trouble getting the 250 repair pts and the 10 IAR easy, but 25 seemed like a lot but 20 I think I can do. 

The special Ops are just not personally motivated enough to blow up the assets all the time, it takes too much work for just a couple of pts and no awards are tied to asset demolition.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6656|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

VaNiSh wrote:

64 player map and tickets with a 16 player limit, stay on top of your commander assets and eiether follow your teams armour or ride with them. Its not an easy one to get and not many people cheat it like the knife and pistol badges.
I could have got it one round yesterday if i had the 100 engy hours..

this noob kept cartillery-ing the USMC arty on wake island.. and using the proper arty elsewhere.. i just sat and repaired all round..and when he misplaced a car drop.. i used it to repair what he was trying to destroy..
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6574|The real world
Vassili and me got it, teamwork ftw
abbamama
+3|6657|Andromeda
I watched that someone uses this method accidentally.

I use this method and acquired expert baddge by myself.

It is very hard to do repair 20 times in normal round.

This method is not easy too. I failed continuously.

Good luck~!

https://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_122319/200606/1151070850_screen005_rp.jpg

Last edited by abbamama (2006-06-23 07:00:14)

masterofflama
+19|6599|European Battlefield Command

abbamama wrote:

I watched that someone uses this method accidentally.

I use this method and acquired expert baddge by myself.

It is very hard to do repair 20 times in normal round.

This method is not easy too. I failed continuously.

Good luck~!

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_122319/2 … 005_rp.jpg
-1 for statspadding!!!
abbamama
+3|6657|Andromeda
I'm not stats padder. This is DICE/EA's mistake.

As patch is continued, all of the awards standard are low.

Why is so?

They realized now.

If you get this baddge in normal round, I'll praise you.

Last edited by abbamama (2006-06-23 07:14:17)

DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6747|Germany, near Koblenz
Warlord, large map, 20-24 players, balanced teams, SAS main base: Veteran hardly guaranteed on every round, very good chances for Expert (got the old version (25) this way)
Vinny
+7|6790| The Dirtty Dirtty
Got mine on a 64map size 32 people Dragon Vally i was on chinese team and the USA just kept rapping us this was B4 the patch when you had to get 25 points....wish it was 20 i Bearly got it right towards the end...

We lost of course but i got that medal out of the way atleast....lol
|-LoNgHiLL-|
Member Member
+7|6576|Classified
Arranged Statpadding...
vassili
+66|6538
I got it on wake island  as a chinees dude the arty is getting bombed and blown up all the time,

or drive a chinc vehicle backwords in to the water and go to 3d position then start repairing your self and hey presto your getting loads of repair points,
DodgeThis97
+0|6694
I have 56 minutes left then I'll be eligible for this badge.  Hit me up with a PM and we can go after it.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6540|dunno
i have 100 hours but i can't git that damn badge
Lopht=TAG=
+-4|6551
Driving a vehicle in water and repairing is considered statpadding ,from what i hear, even seen people banned for it. I'm not risking that or getting reset for a badge, IMO.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6687|Colorado
I haven't tried for it since they lowered it, I have gotten 20 points before the patch though, just need someone gunning for the assets.
Daz
+14|6533|Somalia
Try getting it with 25 repairs.

Twas a bitch.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6706|Calgary

Daz wrote:

Try getting it with 25 repairs.

Twas a bitch.
copy that

got mine the old fashion way. Hard work, luck and persistence.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard