wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6549|Ellisville, MS
bobby177
+129|6466|Texas.. getting out asap
When one of the site keywords is scream do you really thing its going to trick anyone?
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6632
Gay.. Knew something stupid like that would happen.
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6263
lol im glad i had my speakers off :}
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6832|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Well I loved the show because I work at an animal shelter so anything cute and fuzzy is great. As for the zombie at the end, it wasn't scary at all, but the zombie picture was horrible. The best you could do was a highly pixelated, not very decomposed woman? C'mon, splice in the zombie from Day of the Dead with no lower jaw and the tounge falls out! Or something better than that...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
well that didnt work... ive just watched 300 and played stalker in the dark... not much is gunna scare me, apart from fucking massive spiders, like in dark messiah!
GR34
+215|6537|ALBERTA> CANADA
LOL that was funny and I love 300
OmniDeath
~
+726|6636

the scare factor is lossed when the second post ruins the surprise and when the zombie sucks that bad.
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

Well I loved the show because I work at an animal shelter so anything cute and fuzzy is great. As for the zombie at the end, it wasn't scary at all, but the zombie picture was horrible. The best you could do was a highly pixelated, not very decomposed woman? C'mon, splice in the zombie from Day of the Dead with no lower jaw and the tounge falls out! Or something better than that...
Either your a girl or a queer

Last edited by The#1Spot (2007-03-23 03:45:57)

bluehavoc8686
will frag for food

The#1Spot wrote:

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

Or maybe I'm man enough to say that unlike your pathetic ass. Get out of your mom's basement and get back to me when you've been with a girl... idiot. I don't have to drive a big truck or drink extra beer to feel like a man. Sorry that you do. Don't bother responding. You're just a pussy picking a fight over the internet. Did it help your ego? I hope so.

Last edited by bluehavoc8686 (2007-07-05 21:37:42)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

Or maybe I'm man enough to say that unlike your pathetic ass. Get out of your mom's basement and get back to me when you've been with a girl... idiot. I don't have to drive a big truck or drink extra beer to feel like a man. Sorry that you do. Don't bother responding. You're just a pussy picking a fight over the internet. Did it help your ego? I hope so.
I think that dude just got swerved.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6631|Montreal, Qc, Canada
i knew it was something like that...

Now go get a life !
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6648|Brisbane, Australia

Everyone knows Cute is Ytmndish for Shock
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637

thareaper254 wrote:

rolf good thing I read the posts first lol
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6452|UK
Hate these bastard things! Not viewing it!
agent146
+127|6379|Jesus Land aka Canada

The#1Spot wrote:

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

yo man whats wrong with cute and fuzzy everyoen loves cute and fuzzy animals. petting them ...or eating them.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food

agent146 wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

bluehavoc8686 wrote:

yo man whats wrong with cute and fuzzy everyoen loves cute and fuzzy animals. petting them ...or eating them.
Exactly! Ever tasted rabbit? Very good I think. Although I don't know what part I was eating... O_o
Callum_212
+2|6305|Hastings-England

blademaster wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

rolf good thing I read the posts first lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard