CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6605|California U.S.A

aj0405 wrote:

Seal 3 wrote:

Yeah I had a fun time, but fark me I couldn't kill shit...

If you wanna hear my lame ass excuse it was due to the fact that I sprained my right thumb and fore finger a few days ago which hurts like a bitch to get twitchy on the mouse... AND, I got a new mouse today. so between those two factors I was total sucksvile I couldn't switch kit weapons quick  or aim good....

Yeah I know ya'll are playing the world's smallest violin for my story.   

I was great running on Dalian with you guys.

And with Cowami I believe that was just like old times with us on IO Dalian.

Look forward to getting some BF2 time this week with you all again.
Seal you were Coconut?thanks for helping me on those teabags last night.teamwork ftw!
Yup that was me! That was some good team teabaging

My BF2 nick is CoconutBlitz for some reason when I signed up for BF2s I used that name but I lost my password and the email I had linked to that name was no longer working or something like that. Maybe I could have a admin or mod look into that for me?

Anywho so I went with the Seal 3 nick for this website.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6664|Washington DC

Seal 3 wrote:

My BF2 nick is CoconutBlitz for some reason when I signed up for BF2s I used that name but I lost my password and the email I had linked to that name was no longer working or something like that. Maybe I could have a admin or mod look into that for me?
PM an admin ... he can do BF2s name changes.
CoconutBlitz

OrangeHound wrote:

So that means my current Seal 3 can just be replaced with my other name so my past post history and signup date registration won't be changed?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6682

Ah, why did you guys have to leave?  I so owned Songhua and Oman after you guys left.  Got gold and Combat as SVD sniper on Oman!!!.

Nice TB Cowami.  Need more practice though.  You were humping my chest.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-07-09 11:40:59)

t0mhank5
+319|6727|Surge
Im telling you guys.. Fushe is killing the server. It always ends up on Fushe cause everyone leaves during it and no one wants to rejoin.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6682

t0mhank5 wrote:

Im telling you guys.. Fushe is killing the server. It always ends up on Fushe cause everyone leaves during it and no one wants to rejoin.
Yup, get rid of Fushe.

BTW, about Mashtuur, my L85 kept failing me on that map.  Nice job being sniper.  Well done retreating and finding cover.
t0mhank5
+319|6727|Surge

Ilocano wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

Yup, get rid of Fushe.

BTW, about Mashtuur, my L85 kept failing me on that map.  Nice job being sniper.  Well done retreating and finding cover.
i was getting sooo lucky. i managed to repel you and Coconut 3 or 4 times, man that felt good.
aj0405
+19|6176

t0mhank5 wrote:

it's better than Songhua.
t0mhank5
+319|6727|Surge

aj0405 wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

it's better than Songhua.
Cause we never have enough noobs to kill on Songhua! Damn CloakedStarship didnt give me any chances to open my Type 88 fury.
aj0405
+19|6176
yeah,after that horrid round of getting pounded by AKs i never want to go back there again.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6722|67.222.138.85

Seal 3 wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

So that means my current Seal 3 can just be replaced with my other name so my past post history and signup date registration won't be changed?
Yes

FuShe removed, we'll see how that goes for awhile.
aj0405
+19|6176
/cry

did we ever find out why we went through about 6 rounds of Dalian last night?that was horrible.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6305|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

aj0405 wrote:

yeah,after that horrid round of getting pounded by AKs i never want to go back there again.
I remember, someone and Canin were capping the Fish Factory, and I tried to find them using the UAV. We were all so oblivious that I looked STRAIGHT AT THEM and killed one of them, Canin didn't notice me (nor did I notice him). Then I saw the facepaint.

I really don't remember if I lost or if Canin lost.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
aj0405
+19|6176

cowami wrote:

aj0405 wrote:

I remember, someone and Canin were capping the Fish Factory, and I tried to find them using the UAV. We were all so oblivious that I looked STRAIGHT AT THEM and killed one of them, Canin didn't notice me (nor did I notice him). Then I saw the facepaint.

I really don't remember if I lost or if Canin lost.
you killed Canin,but i was right next to him under the ledge and gave you few good shots in the face.i tried to rez him afterwards but that damn ledge won't let you revive anyone under it.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6490|Foothills of S. Carolina

Actually, I think you killed me, then aj killed you was about how it went down. Ah fun times in Songhua......

missed it by that much.....

Last edited by Canin (2007-07-09 15:53:51)

aj0405
+19|6176
yup,i remember he was trying to stop our flag hopping spree.the only time i remember we got totally stuffed was when we were trying to break through Starship up the hill to the factory and it turned into nadespam city.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6305|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

aj0405 wrote:

yup,i remember he was trying to stop our flag hopping spree.the only time i remember we got totally stuffed was when we were trying to break through Starship up the hill to the factory and it turned into nadespam city.
And meanwhile, I sat in the minecart thing at Fish Factory, waiting with my detonator for you to run through the hole in the fence.

Eventually, I blew the C4 and went down to shoot at things.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
CoconutBlitz

t0mhank5 wrote:

i was getting sooo lucky. i managed to repel you and Coconut 3 or 4 times, man that felt good.
I discovered that the red bulls eye circle target camoflage pattern is not working too well for me, I spent so much time looking at the ground and sky after being shot I felt like I was passed out after a night at the bar.
dill13
+67|6209

so is anyone going to use teamspeak tonight i was in there last night but nobody else was. what time is everyone playing at
CloakedStarship
+76|6580

t0mhank5 wrote:

I don't think its that FuShe is killing the server, i think its that four rounds of FuShe is killing the server.  I think two rounds on the 16 IO maps would be cool.  Especially since the rounds last so long anyway because theres such few people there... in my experience at least.
dill13
+67|6209

where is everybody ive been on for half an hour by myself
t0mhank5
+319|6727|Surge

Seal 3 wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

I discovered that the red bulls eye circle target camoflage pattern is not working too well for me, I spent so much time looking at the ground and sky after being shot I felt like I was passed out after a night at the bar.
kekekeke!
aj0405
+19|6176
i'll be on in a sec dill.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6490|Foothills of S. Carolina

I can play around for about 45 mins or so
Timantha
Not useless, just use-impaired
+11|6575|Toledo, OH
I lost the game during the map loading cycle.  I got that really weird memory error about a sanity check....If i fix it, I'll be back.  If not, it was fun while it lasted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard