DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6481
I know I can't be the only one with this problem. As many of you already know, I happen to play alot of 64 player karkand IO as a medic and as such have a very high spm. I just don't understand how people have so much faith that all their points are gonna be back just because EA says so. As of today EA owes me anywhere from 30-40k points worth of stats updates so I can't fathom how I can possibly get all my points back at the current rate. It would take literally 2 yrs for my back-stats to process. Thats 2 years assuming I don't play this game again. Is it even possible for the stats to get caught up considering I pump out anywhere from 5-7 spm on average and play the game every day for a couple of hours? I'm not holding my breath and neither should you. Who knows maybe EA will actually admit they never actually solved the problem and come up with a faster way to process those stats, but that seems unlikely after 4 weeks of this crap. Your thoughts?

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-07-05 20:07:39)

SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6699|The darkside of Denver
Who fucking cares.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6325|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Who fucking cares.
What he said.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6691|United States
omg another stats thread
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6636

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

I know I can't be the only one with this problem. As many of you already know, I happen to play alot of 64 player karkand IO as a medic and as such have a very high spm. I just don't understand how people have so much faith that all their points are gonna be back just because EA says so. As of today EA owes me anywhere from 30-40k points worth of stats updates so I can't fathom how I can possibly get all my points back at the current rate. It would take literally 2 yrs for my back-stats to process. Thats 2 years assuming I don't play this game again. Is it even possible for the stats to get caught up considering I pump out anywhere from 5-7 spm and play the game every day for a couple of hours? I'm not holding my breath and neither should you. Who knows maybe EA will actually admit they never actually solved the problem and come up with a faster way to process those stats, but that seems unlikely after 4 weeks of this crap. Your thoughts?
It bothers me that your stats are in your sig, but not where they are supposed to be...under your name.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6192|what

Your thoughts?
Karkand loving medic whore. Might as well start a new account.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6596|Behind you, with a knife

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Who fucking cares.
What he said.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6481

Superior Mind wrote:

Ya, fuck do you need any more points anyway. Get a life? Slick job slipping in your ego.
ironic coming from a guy with a name like Superior Mind. You should sharpen that mind of yours and work on sticking question marks where they are needed.
agent146
+127|6426|Jesus Land aka Canada

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Who fucking cares.
What he said.
what the first guy said. they are nothing but virtual points what i need are RL points for my physics class :p
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6671|New Hampshire, USA

Private_Adam wrote:

omg another stats thread
Im sorry I thought BF2s was a stats tracking website... I must have been mistaken.

Who cares if someone makes a stats thread, dont read it if you dont want to
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6565|dunno

I know I can't be the only one with this problem. As many of you already know, I happen to play alot of 64 player karkand IO as a medic and as such have a very high spm. I just don't understand how people have so much faith that all their points are gonna be back just because EA says so. As of today EA owes me anywhere from 30-40k points worth of stats updates so I can't fathom how I can possibly get all my points back at the current rate. It would take literally 2 yrs for my back-stats to process. Thats 2 years assuming I don't play this game again. Is it even possible for the stats to get caught up considering I pump out anywhere from 5-7 spm on average and play the game every day for a couple of hours? I'm not holding my breath and neither should you. Who knows maybe EA will actually admit they never actually solved the problem and come up with a faster way to process those stats, but that seems unlikely after 4 weeks of this crap. Your thoughts?
Get a life?
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6483|California

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Your thoughts?
Karkand loving medic whore. Might as well start a new account.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6760|California

seriously dude, go do something useful to society
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6481

The_Killer wrote:

Get a life?
you win bf2s forum originality award!

stryyker wrote:

YOU"VE BEEN NOMINATED!

Who fucking cares.
Irony AWARD!

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-07-05 20:24:35)

elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6493|USA
How can you only maintain a k/d ratio of 2.2.... Serisouly you must be horrible at infantry, even for that many hours...

Last edited by elite.mafia (2007-07-05 20:23:59)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6760|California

The_Killer wrote:

Get a life?

stryyker wrote:

YOU"VE BEEN NOMINATED!
Cool. Now I can be as awesome as you.

Do yourself a favor, uninstall this game. Its been 2+ years and your STILL way too into this game.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6481
ya I blow at infantry.

stryyker wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

Get a life?

stryyker wrote:

YOU"VE BEEN NOMINATED!
Cool. Now I can be as awesome as you.

Do yourself a favor, uninstall this game. Its been 2+ years and your STILL way too into this game.
Thanks for telling me how to live my life since you obviously know that I haven't had a computer upgrade in 4 yrs now and I can't play newer games. I guess for a guy whos still way too into this game, I'm in the right place. You on the other hand, registered member here since 05, what the fuck are you still doing here?

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-07-05 20:31:26)

Larkin
Banned
+22|6556|West Yorkshire, England

FlamingPhenix wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Who fucking cares.
What he said.
What they all said.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6493|USA

ya I blow at infantry.
Maybe you should do something besides medic whore on MEC...? Maybe...?
FarBeyondReality
The odd one out
+24|6200

agent146 wrote:

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Who fucking cares.
What he said.
what the first guy said. they are nothing but virtual points what i need are RL points for my physics class :p
what that 1st dude said.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6732

Superior Mind wrote:

Ya, fuck do you need any more points anyway. Get a life? Slick job slipping in your ego.
ironic coming from a guy with a name like Superior Mind. You should sharpen that mind of yours and work on sticking question marks where they are needed.
Pff.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6670|Washington, DC

Wow, the servers are still down?
HSG
+23|6513|British Columbia, Canada
chill out geek. Are you an old man that has nothing better to do, i'd understand ur hours but honestly do something else play some sports idk.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6481

HSG wrote:

chill out geek. Are you an old man that has nothing better to do, i'd understand ur hours but honestly do something else play some sports idk.
shut the fuck up and stop talking like you actually know anything about my personal life. Are you that insecure about your own personal life that you jump at the first chance to call someone a geek? ... "geek" says the guy on a bf2s forum. You're pathetic.

Wow it really must be summer, all the immature pricks keep coming out of the woodwork.

elite.mafia wrote:

ya I blow at infantry.
Maybe you should do something besides medic whore on MEC...? Maybe...?
No thanks I think I'll take some advice from someone with more than 213k points before I decide to change my playstyle. You must be one of those post-IO patch noobs that assumes that playing infantry in an armor infested server for 700 or so hours keeps the ratio nice and high.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-07-05 20:41:02)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6760|California

HSG wrote:

shut the fuck up and stop talking like you actually know anything about my personal life. Are you that insecure about your own personal life that you jump at the first chance to call someone a geek? ... "geek" says the guy on a bf2s forum. You're pathetic.
It's official, your dumb.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard