RaiD
+5|6605|Canada
Do you think they'll have a "Battlefield 3" and how much better could it get?

What do you hope they'll have in the game that they dont right now?

Do you think another game company will come out with a better type battlefield game before EA does? with direct x 10 graphics ?

If they do come out with a BF3 will you stop playing BF2 ?

Do you think you would upgrade to Vista and a Direct X 10 Video card right away if they do, just to play it ?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6558|Area 51
Aren't they like working on a battlefield 3?

I know that they are working on Battlefield: Bad Company

but I also read somewhere on this forum that they were in the process of making a Battlefield 3.

BTW, I wont upgrade to DX10 to play BF3, I will upgrade to DX10 to play frigging Crysis! 

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-06-28 08:39:08)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6734|OctoLand
Search Man!
I know fucking karate
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6187|Schofield Barracks
they are making a BF3 and its gonna be better cuz tank shoot at wall= big whole in wall
and ill allways play BF2 i still play BFV and i play BF2142
im allredy gettin vista soon
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6456|cuntshitlake

Vista fails
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6441|Newcastle NSW Australia
If EA were decent enough to pay DICE to make a patch that fixed BF2's net code I would play the game till the end of time and then some. Shit rego is the only thing that holds BF2 back, sure somethings could be tweaked (F35 and J10 thing, G36e etc) but other that the game is probly the best FPS ever made.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6743|Chicago.
Re-opened because I didn't read well enough.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6834
go bf2!!!!!!!! but seriously ea came out with 2142 way to fast an they rushed that game way too much...I don't think bf nam came out a year after 1942 did....actually 2 years after and they also rushed bf2 a little bit too 1 year and a few months after nam and 2142 came out 1 year and a few months after the original bf2 did...during the time of 3 expansions.
In my opinion I would like to get bored with the game before everyone changes to another game.
EA  BETTER NOT FUCKING RUSH BF3

Last edited by A-Unit64 (2007-07-11 19:01:00)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6631|Montreal, Qc, Canada

justice wrote:

Search Man!
QFT
Volatile
+252|6697|Sextupling in Empire

Not sure about a "battlefield 3", but apparently the original team that made BF2 is working on a new game that is slated for Jan. '08 release.

Frontlines: fuel of war
tgust5
+22|6620

justice wrote:

Search Man!
why does everyone whine about people not searching.  give them a break.  its not a big deal.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada

tgust5 wrote:

justice wrote:

Search Man!
why does everyone whine about people not searching.  give them a break.  its not a big deal.
Are you crazy, Searching is  BIG deal...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6671|Middle of nowhere

LT.Victim wrote:

tgust5 wrote:

justice wrote:

Search Man!
Are you crazy, Searching is  BIG deal...
not really, telling people to search hasn't done jack shit

i could probably say like 20% of the posts in this whole forum are just people going "search you n00b"

it's ridiculous and gets really annoying fast
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6456|meh-land
i refuse to buy/play another game in the battlefield series on pc, console maybe, i donno...
Ricerckt93
+69|6645

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Vista fails
I second that!
mafropetee
+18|6136|Altamonte Springs, FL

Blehm98 wrote:

i refuse to buy/play another game in the battlefield series on pc, console maybe, i donno...
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat was a MAJOR fail. its such a terrible game. i had rented it for xbox, thinking it would be just like a console version of BF2 with maybe a few changes...

nope. wrong. its a completely different game. and a rather sucky one at that.

if they every try to port a BF game to the console again, i hope to GOD that they just do that: port it. optimize it for a console, and be done with it. dont fuck with the game. they ruined it.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6222|NSW, Australia

console is gay... i third that

edit- for fps games

Last edited by Nappy (2007-07-11 22:25:31)

mafropetee
+18|6136|Altamonte Springs, FL

Ricerckt93 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Vista fails
I second that!
actually, vista is great. its the people who set it up wrong and then want to blame microsoft for making a shitty product when its really the consumers fault. its got its support issues, but what OS doesnt when its new? most of its problems will be fixed not too long from now. and even now, vista is a very pleasant experience. at least it has been for me.
link52787
+29|6514

Ricerckt93 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Vista fails
I second that!
hmmm...you guys don't have Vista huh?

I agree that Vista is not mature but I don't have a damn problem with Vista.  Can't wait for Crysis to come out.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6270|Mo Val, Cali
BF3 will let tanks shoot holes in walls? Does anyone besides me foresee a problem with tank whores just going gun happy and having infantry no place to hide?
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6834
that would really be bad but there will be ways around it. The place is 90 percent destructible so I am sure staying in the 10 percent could save you or make a hole so that you have the advantage

Last edited by A-Unit64 (2007-07-11 22:59:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard