stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

OmniDeath
~
+726|6643

i knew that guy wouldnt look the part. he just seems..too small, and not sinister enough. and i thought 47 didnt have to shave? ah i could go on...

hope it turns out good. i hate to see game to movie transitions fail (as they often do...)
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
FUCKING HELL

Sorry, just had to say that. IGN have THE SHITTEST streaming/website ever. Fuck them.

*breaths out*

Is this on Youtube?

Here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1SeyA7xJn8

There.

Never use IGN again, or i'll kill you.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-06-27 11:39:18)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6462|Tyne & Wear, England
Thank fuck it isn't Vin Diesel thats all I can say.

It will probably suck none the less, which is unfortunate because if done properly I think it could be one of the few game-adapted movies that could be very good.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6354|England - Kent

OmniDeath wrote:

i knew that guy wouldnt look the part. he just seems..too small, and not sinister enough. and i thought 47 didnt have to shave? ah i could go on...

hope it turns out good. i hate to see game to movie transitions fail (as they often do...)
Agreed.
They should have the same actor from Transporter what ever his name is. Then it would be perfect.
wensleydale8
+81|6768|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Hopefully it wont be a flop but thers the 95% chance that it will be just that.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

xRBLx wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Agreed.
They should have the same actor from Transporter what ever his name is. Then it would be perfect.
Jason Statham.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

KILLSWITCH wrote:

xRBLx wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Agreed.
Jason Statham.
He turned it down.

I think this guy will do well. He has the far away look that Agent 47 had. We'll see i guess
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6622|Camp XRay

stryyker wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

xRBLx wrote:

Agreed.
Jason Statham.
He turned it down.

I think this guy will do well. He has the far away look that Agent 47 had. We'll see i guess
i think stryyker wants to be agent 47
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
OmniDeath
~
+726|6643

KILLSWITCH wrote:

xRBLx wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Agreed.
Jason Statham.
he would have been better than the guy they did get, but i still think they should have gotten bruce willis!!!

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/Omni_Death/brucehitman.jpg
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

Marlboroman82 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Jason Statham.
He turned it down.

i think stryyker wants to be agent 47
Your thread 'Photoshop the members part deux' springs to mind.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6643

lol @ fan made teaser trailers:

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6525|Singapore

Mekstizzle wrote:

FUCKING HELL

Sorry, just had to say that. IGN have THE SHITTEST streaming/website ever. Fuck them.

*breaths out*

Is this on Youtube?

Here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1SeyA7xJn8

There.

Never use IGN again, or i'll kill you.
nice background music, shame about the actor.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6693|The Ville
it's in the new die hard movie. When I click the link it says hitman but it gives the 1408 trailer ?

Last edited by Obiwan (2007-06-27 12:36:18)

jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6654|Cambridge, England

Obiwan wrote:

it's in the new die hard movie. When I click the link it says hitman but it gives the 1408 trailer ?
you have to watch that first.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

You know, I actually think he could pull it off nicely.

I have played all the hitman games, completed them all on silent assasin, and now I cannot wait to see this movie. However shit it may be.

I think he could really show how good Hitman is.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6693|The Ville

jimmanycricket wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

you have to watch that first.
that would explain it.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
I really don't like this guy for the part. They should've gotten David Bateson, since he could still look like 47.

Just checked info on him, MY GOD! He's even 47 years old! Coincidence? I think not.

Last edited by DesertFox- (2007-06-27 14:15:02)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
Hopefully they don't ruin it. Watch them push for a PG-13 rating or something messed up like that, lol.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
agent146
+127|6386|Jesus Land aka Canada

xRBLx wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Agreed.
vin is NO NO. but ya i am so sad they did not have the "Transporter" guy aka Jason. he would be the perfect hitman
link52787
+29|6521
for some reason I think this movie will be a flop.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6569|United States
I've never played the game (Not a console gamer) so have no idea about the storyline, etc. All I know is that game-adapted movies suck in general. Why? I think it's because the developers completely sell the movie rights without any input whatsoever, let the motion picture companies rewrite everything, and we end up with a product that vaguely resembles the actual storyline of the game. That, paired with a real lack of powerhouse directors/producers/actors that would actually make the films quite good. All of this is sad because there are quite a few games out there that could be turned into some badass movies if they actually went along with the game accurately, and were produced by the right people.
agent146
+127|6386|Jesus Land aka Canada

BeerzGod wrote:

I've never played the game (Not a console gamer) so have no idea about the storyline, etc. All I know is that game-adapted movies suck in general. Why? I think it's because the developers completely sell the movie rights without any input whatsoever, let the motion picture companies rewrite everything, and we end up with a product that vaguely resembles the actual storyline of the game. That, paired with a real lack of powerhouse directors/producers/actors that would actually make the films quite good. All of this is sad because there are quite a few games out there that could be turned into some badass movies if they actually went along with the game accurately, and were produced by the right people.
ya man has there been any video game movie adaption that was "good" or "suscessful"? i can't recall any....Uwe killed blood rayne/ and that "darkness movie" and there is another blood rayne that is out too. well ...Resident evil movies were good i think but their sucess was because it for the zombie/gory fans so I, personally, don't count RE as a "sucessful video game to movie adaption"

I always joke with my friend "GUYS GUYS.............Half life movie.....everything is in first person and Gordon Freeman (protagonist) can't talk....."
we all laugh....
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6630|New Hampshire, USA
Wow... I just bought that game last saturday, just turned the game off downstairs, came up here and saw this.

Creepy
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6567|Mountains of NC

hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope  ---- they don't fuck this up, Hitman has so much potentially to be an awesome movie if they just follow the games plot ............... I hate when producers and directors take the character and make up some stupid ass plot and take away from the game plot we all grew to love

I hate seeing mistakes all ready in the trailor but I hope I can overlook them

(who is playing the 47 anyway)
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard