Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6277|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Now that BF2 has made us all into ravenous stat whores, I regularly wish I could find certain information to better my game or just plain fill my head with.

What stats do you wish you could get?

Me:
- Kit SPM - That way I'd know which kits get me points the fastest.
- Kit + Vehicle KDR & SPM - To find out which kits work best with which vehicles, and also to compare to the Kit without vehicle stats to find which is better.
- Killed by Kits/vehicle/kit+vehicle - To find out what kits i'm worst against. I kind of cross-reference table.
- E-penis size - The virtual equivalent of standing next to someone in the urinals.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6449|Brisbane, Australia

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

- E-penis size - The virtual equivalent of standing next to someone in the urinals.
how would this work?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6473|A W S M F O X
Internet stats, serious business.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6277|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

how would this work?
Yea it probably wouldn't, it was a joke.

But i guess Karma is basically your e-penis in millimeters.

Yes 5.4cm e-penis! Nearly as big as the real thing!
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6636|Warlord

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

What stats do you wish you could get?
'Deaths by' would be my #1 wish. In the past I really wanted to know just how much artie impacted on my overall deaths (like a lot of people I felt I was an artillery magnet) and now I'd just be curious what weapons I get killed by most often. You can see the "Nerf this!" bitching this might lead to but that doesn't bother me.

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

- Kit SPM - That way I'd know which kits get me points the fastest.
That's the kit without the influence of vehicles? Yeah, that would be good; don't imagine it would be possible though.

You can check by creating a new account and using whatever kit(s) and religiously sticking to fighting on foot; although it's not perfect it does give you some idea. Then if you don't want to calculate by hand you could use the popups on BF2Player which list SPM for some things.

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

Just remember: locker-room appearance doesn't necessarily equate with the size in the bedroom LOL

And besides: we all know it's not the size that matters, it's what you can do with it....

Right?

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

But i guess Karma is basically your e-penis in millimeters.
No correlation.
KevMunro
Bring a Towel
+8|6441|Brisbane
Jumps per map (average).

That way we can determine which players are still bunnyhopping assholes and which are not.

Savvy?
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6780|Canada, Ont
I'd have liked to have seen the # of times you had been Teamkilled or Died due to a Teammates Suicide (i.e. Flying a Helecopter into a Wall while your in the Gunner Seat)

Oh and a Big Red Stamp that goes across your entire Stat Page that says:

[CONFIRMED: KARKAND WHORE]

If your Time in Karkand accounts for at least 50.001% of your Total Play Time
NaytdawgUK
+7|6208|essex, UK
Id like to see Flight ability i.e i fly my gunner around all the time, often getting no points for it
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6279

KevMunro wrote:

Jumps per map (average).

That way we can determine which players are still bunnyhopping assholes and which are not.

Savvy?
Thats what my first thought was. So i can prove i'm not a bunnyhopping fool like most people i come up against.
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6480|NY

KevMunro wrote:

Jumps per map (average).

Savvy?
i dont need a stat to tell me im an asshole
yUP|Patriots
+7|6671
Personally I'd like to see a stat which shows what type of plane and how much time each pilot has used it.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6462
I'd like to see stats for "specific" vehicles........IE, not just "jets, helicopters, tanks".......I want to see stats for the individual type of jet, heli, or tank.

KiL
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6705|South Africa
How many times you've killed a particular player in your career.

Maybe top 25 or something (not all of them)
baggs
+732|6214

KevMunro wrote:

Jumps per map (average).

Savvy?
id love that, same for GL to feet (like GL used with a 2 meter radius ) and nade spam! Also an award for squad leaders would be cool...where a squad leader sucessfully carries out the commanders orders, takes the flag/defends the flag with his sqaud. i dont quite know how it could be worked out in the awards requirements cos i never really thought that far ahead
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6499
The only problem with me is, I don't know what map to play BESIDES Karkand, so I end up whoring it.
I guess the server's ping also takes into play because all the "good" servers are INF only Kark, and it gets really discouraging to see this everywhere you look.

Last edited by ~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ (2007-05-25 09:10:13)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6839|Grapevine, TX

NaytdawgUK wrote:

Id like to see Flight ability i.e i fly my gunner around all the time, often getting no points for it
Driver Points, you get them for bing a great Heli Pilot.

I wish it would track being a gunner in Heli differently from being a Pilot, though. Accuracy and like you said pilot ability skills.

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2007-05-25 09:11:40)

Fearmesnipers
+41|6455|Wales

KevMunro wrote:

Jumps per map (average).

Savvy?
Who are teh pr0s and who are teh sux0rs ya mean..

pr0 = hoppin
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.
How many times i have

1) Proned
2) Jumped
3) Crouched

And also what i've been killed by. Also a jump/kill ratio.
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6492|denmark
amount of artillery kills!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6575|England

- The actual amount of times Ive been killed by tanks/assault rifles etc. A "death stat" for simply having the weapon in your hands at the time is not good enough.
- No. of commander assets destroyed
- No. of arty kills
Thomasias
+0|6240
Headshot ratio, how many percent of my shots hit the enemies head...especially for sniper whores like me very interessting

Deaths by kit/weapon/vehicle/arty and kills to which kit would also be nice
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6662
-amount of times bailed out of a jet thats about to die
-number of players in jets and choppers killed that were still on the ground
-number of carrier kills
-average time between dropping claymores and dieing (and an automatic global punkbuster ban if it's too short)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6237|Scotland!

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

KevMunro wrote:

Jumps per map (average).

Savvy?
Thats what my first thought was. So i can prove i'm not a bunnyhopping fool like most people i come up against.
How about whines per map? So we can determine which snipers/support players cry when they get out-bunnyhopped.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6380|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Ninja_Kid2002 wrote:

how would this work?
A good question! I shall answer it at the drop of my imaginative shiny new hat!

It would compare your SPM/ K/D and Time together with those closest to you in the rankings to give yourself a magical score for your e-penis. Obviously this would entail some kind of length rather than percentage number to add legitimacy to your claim.

There would have to be averages ofcourse so below 6 and your gonna be sucking .
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6337|Australia

Snake wrote:

- The actual amount of times Ive been killed by tanks/assault rifles etc. A "death stat" for simply having the weapon in your hands at the time is not good enough.
- No. of commander assets destroyed
- No. of arty kills
Yeah. I always think that there should have been some kind of badge for blowing the commander's shit up.

-Distance travelled
-Kills/repairs/resupllies/heals with the supply crate
-Average bullets fired before reloads

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard