FloppY_
­
+1,010|6293|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

when my battlewalker glitched inside a building on belgrade and i went 45-0, gg me.
ÜBER KEWL    

Last edited by ShawN_ (2007-05-10 13:32:56)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Commando
+8|6608
By memorable, does it have to be good moments?

Today as I was taking off from our titan in a gunship, a silo missile came right at my windshield and took me out. Bit unexpected. Has anyone ever had that happen to them? And if so, does the missile still go on to hit the titan?
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6568|Australia, NSW
going 56-0 in a gunship by myself on suez...
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6717|Sweden
Dunno some of the rounds when i get a "break" the rounds you feel untouchable and just keeps pushing with 10+ K/D ratio as infantry.

Other than that all the close rounds does´nt matter if i lose when teams are even with only few tickets from each other it gets fun. To bad perhaps 70% of the rounds out there are way unbalanced 20% slightly bad 10% great games.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6423|Norway | Unkown
When I got this:

https://www.home.no/phaxe/owned3.PNG
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6664|Devil's Perch
Like Sarge, I enjoy(ed) podding onto people, in the beta with APC pods, in the retail game with Titan pods. That's just so cruel.
Also, what used to make me giggle, was RDXing through enemies on Gibraltar...

Than, of course, there's always those little moments like knifing people that annoyed you all round or shooting them straight in the head with the Pilum.

Beyond that, my best memories are definitely related to teamspeak and teamwork, which means playing with people I like and respect and can rely on. Be it air transport whoring with an organised squad and repeatedly laughing at the guys in their gunships that kept coming back after getting shot down with the SAAW. Be it setting up ambushes of EMP and motion mines to take out enemy walkers.
Be it running through Gibraltar or Tunis Harbor with a group of skilled inf players, making it through waves of APMs and sentry drones, finishing rounds with better scores and better kdrs than those who can only have machines and devices do the killing for them.
Proud member of a dead community.
Magius5.0
+106|6389|UMass Amherst

Avantek wrote:

loonitic wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

3.  Problem solver pins.  Three of them.  Need I say more?
8 of em I win
Got 9 muhaha.
Argh!  dammit I must seek out more!!!

Also another memorable moment: 38 man killing spree on Port Bavaria, Assault lines, 64 player map, PAC side.  zero deaths...I had probably half a dozen engineers chasing me around the map when I stomped them flat with the walker, on numerous occasions.  When they blasted the walker with a Rorsch, I just waited around...then stole THEIR walker.  Rofl.  picture to come, once I find it.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
Knifing Number 15 (during NS beta)

Killing 12 guys with one RDX

Getting the Knife Gold (during NS beta)

Killing 35 people without dying using the Rosch.

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2007-05-11 14:01:00)

Dr_3V|L
+51|6732|Twente, The Netherlands

RDMC(2) wrote:

When I stopped playing it.
Ftw. Played the demo, played full game at friends place. I'm just happy I've never bought it, and I pray to God I never will.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6577|United States

RDMC(2) wrote:

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6497|Gogledd Cymru

uninstalling it huzaaaaaaaah
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6656|Hong Kong
Several weeks ago, I was sniping on top of the monorails above the western bridge flag in Bridge Remagen. Suddenly I see an enemy on the helipads. He descends the staircase towards a speeder and I shoot him, leaving him with 20 health.
So I'm staring at the speeder through my scope when another teammate rams into the enemy speeder with the intention of jihading him. A huge explosion ensues but I get no kill damage assist. Weird. I look at the list in the top left corner and there is no Teammate[RDX Demopack]Enemy. Weird. When the explosion subsides, there is an APC where the speeder once was.

That means, that within the 1/30 of a second, an APC spawned directly on top of the enemy speeder, killing him several inches in front of my teammate. That got me laughing for the next half hour.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6293|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
My 6 kill knifing spree.
Then a medic walks in.
I end up coming out with 7 shiny new dogtags, a new knife, and some joy.
leuven
+4|6267
When i some how podded through the enmey titan sheild and ended up on their gun deck, managed to knife 7/8 of them
be fore been called all the names under the sun, and getting killed.

Secondly when i podded out of titan and managed to kill the 2 guys in an enemy dragon close by.. class
Rogue_granny
+22|6573

surgeon_bond wrote:

lol
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

There were two moments.

1. Uninstalling the demo
    The demo wasn't good at all, because there were no unlocks.

2. Uninstalling the full game, and getting my money back for it.
    I scammed EA Customer Support into giving me $49.99 back, after I realized that a monkey with
    20 +/- IQ  could do well in the game.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6625|InGerLand
Cerebre, being on the EU team and getting the PAC walker off a team that clearly doesn't know what an Engineer is, i owned, i owned good.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6606|S.C.

RDMC(2) wrote:

Same here.

surgeon_bond wrote:

FloppY_
­
Sigh,,, why post if you hate the game so bad??
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

ShawN_ wrote:

Because we can.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6816|Marathon, Florida Keys
<3 stryyker
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6277
I dunno. I haven't really had any especially memorable moments in 2142. Mine are all in BF2.
FloppY_
­

stryyker wrote:

ShawN_ wrote:

Because we can.
>.<
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6696|London, UK
Killing a whole squad with krylov, pistol and knife and lagging at the same time lol >.< on camp gib..

Last edited by bullit (2007-05-13 15:39:17)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6579

Hmm, I liked the free Frisbee I got with it. Oh wait, that was the disk.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard