No (Because I like a fair game)17%17% - 48
No (Because I like competition)10%10% - 30
Total: 276
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6757|67.222.138.85

genius_man16 wrote:

random question:

does "Baseraping" only mean uncaps? because that's what i mean, i'll still circle strafe the TV station on Sharqi b/c it's not an uncap...
It's still an incredibly stupid tactic that doesn't do anything for your team. You can take out the Cobra, run around the map for 30 seconds taking out an armor piece or keeping infantry off a flag, and get back to the tv station killing the cobra while it's still on the pad. Now you did something that takes more skill, helps your team more, and still keeps the enemy cobra down.
David.P
Banned
+649|6324
Sometimes.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6742|Calgary

Marlboroman82 wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

|TOP| - We come in your base and on your face.
word
One day I will run into you TOP guys and surely I will teach you a lesson
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6628|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

|TOP| - We come in your base and on your face.
Errrm....gross a little?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6735|United States of America
I don't really go in there since I'm an armor enthusiast and am wary of suicide bombers and AT dudes spawning while within the base so I usually sit on the outskirts and fire in. Do it for points mostly, too, does that make me shallow? If it does, I don't mind.
ZCor3x
+46|6621|Pennsylvania
Yes, because the people I kill are bad.

You get spawnkilled, respawn, same place.. fuck, get some brains
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6689|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Des.Kmal wrote:

yes, because its fun
hollabackitsobi
+1|6297

Widow_Warrior wrote:

All the time , its war . Hitler did not say to his troops , do not attack allied main bases
Hi, this is a game called BF2. Games are supposed to be fun. If you want to fight in a war, kindly enlist in the army/marines/AF/navy and gtfo. And Mafia please stoip waving your e-dick. Maybe it's time for you to move on to bigger and better things like life? I'm sure you're good and all but the "pub scrub" and " man I pwn I'm in CAL go play in CAL you'll get owned lololo" is very old.

You don't even get payed for doing this dude. It's just a game. Who cares if you're some incredible BF2 owning machine? All they have to do to get away from you is press ESC, join another server or go outside and live their lives...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6728|Middle of nowhere

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

random question:

does "Baseraping" only mean uncaps? because that's what i mean, i'll still circle strafe the TV station on Sharqi b/c it's not an uncap...
It's still an incredibly stupid tactic that doesn't do anything for your team. You can take out the Cobra, run around the map for 30 seconds taking out an armor piece or keeping infantry off a flag, and get back to the tv station killing the cobra while it's still on the pad. Now you did something that takes more skill, helps your team more, and still keeps the enemy cobra down.
eh, i haven't lost a round yet where the Havok what circling the TV station all round, so whatever, lol
ZCor3x
+46|6621|Pennsylvania

hollabackitsobi wrote:

Widow_Warrior wrote:

All the time , its war . Hitler did not say to his troops , do not attack allied main bases
Hi, this is a game called BF2. Games are supposed to be fun. If you want to fight in a war, kindly enlist in the army/marines/AF/navy and gtfo. And Mafia please stoip waving your e-dick. Maybe it's time for you to move on to bigger and better things like life? I'm sure you're good and all but the "pub scrub" and " man I pwn I'm in CAL go play in CAL you'll get owned lololo" is very old.

You don't even get payed for doing this dude. It's just a game. Who cares if you're some incredible BF2 owning machine? All they have to do to get away from you is press ESC, join another server or go outside and live their lives...
Widow Warrior said nothing about CAL I believe, and he's allowed to say what he wants.. If it's a game, why do people get so angry at people baseraping?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6374|Graz, Austria
Usually I have better things to do.
Mainly trying to get kills & teamwork points and also dying & respawning.
Widow_Warrior
+7|6539|SOUTH ENGLAND

ZCor3x wrote:

hollabackitsobi wrote:

Widow_Warrior wrote:

Widow Warrior said nothing about CAL I believe, and he's allowed to say what he wants.. If it's a game, why do people get so angry at people baseraping?
Amen
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6742|Calgary
Basically, It is a game.... So give em a chance.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6530|Somewhere else

ZCor3x wrote:

If it's a game, why do people get so angry at people baseraping?
It's not fun getting owned immediately after you spawn.  Granted "do something about it!"  but if they're new to the game and all hey do is die in thier uncap, they end up hating the game.  That's not really cool.

personally, baseraping sucks, but if its allowed, that's the server rule.

I don't baserape for the above reason. However, if I got raped last round... I will gladly return the favor.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6565|montreal, quebec

i do, when server allows it
albino cookie
The only Karkand whore who doesn't medic whore
+12|6347|katrina sucks
I baseRAPE cuz im gay
j/k lol
albino cookie
The only Karkand whore who doesn't medic whore
+12|6347|katrina sucks

PvtStPoK wrote:

i do, when server allows it
I dont go on no baserape servers, that will make me straight
BlackKoala
+215|6376
Yes, because I'm pro.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6770|California

Depends on the map. Most of the time its a waiting game of the occasional rogue infantry/tank/helo/plane that comes my way. Most of the time i tend to protect an area rather than rape.

With the exception of Jalalabad and Special Forces, baserape 24/7
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6394|New York
If the server allows it then yes.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6461|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
I dont go after uncaps very often, only when its allowed at that, but whenever I attack other ones, I seem to draw the ire of the admins.
Like the airfield on Wake not just fifteen minutes ago.
I got banned for not letting the J-10s get off the ground.
Shiffdaddy
+73|6384
Yes (piss people off)  I do it so that those kids like me that need anger managment start beating the shit out of their brother, Respawn in 3, 2, 1, ....DEAD.  I know i do

Abusive admin story.  I got kick/temp banned a while back for attacking refinery on dragon valley with the chopper whith kick reason as "No attacking airfield dumbass." that gave me a little chuckle

Last edited by Shiffdaddy (2007-04-23 20:44:38)

ZCor3x
+46|6621|Pennsylvania

RoosterCantrell wrote:

ZCor3x wrote:

If it's a game, why do people get so angry at people baseraping?
It's not fun getting owned immediately after you spawn.  Granted "do something about it!"  but if they're new to the game and all hey do is die in thier uncap, they end up hating the game.  That's not really cool.

personally, baseraping sucks, but if its allowed, that's the server rule.

I don't baserape for the above reason. However, if I got raped last round... I will gladly return the favor.
You get baseraped once, right ok. You spawn again, ok yeah. AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

You'd think people would get the idea, you get baseraped more than once in the same spawn, like seriously. /caps lock (white dot/green dot).
t0mhank5
+319|6762|Surge

Superslim wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

Only when :
1. there is no flags left
2. im attacked from the uncap (aa or something like that)

apart from that its rare...
sounds about right.
Baseraping after taking all the flags is like eating a lobster.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6756
No because I like competition.  I play PR so baserape is not possible anyway.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard