+215|6534|ALBERTA> CANADA
IAM just going to get a 50 bag or a 20 a some it up with my friends
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6459

Gooners wrote:

norge wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Yeah i normally toke up and play bf2,it normally calms med down and play a little better.
Sure my stats don't show that.

But there is times that i screw up or sit there laughing at random things.
Like i watched these two guys go for the chopper on daqing at the east oilfield.They died 6 times while i sat in the hill watching them and typing "lol go for it again" they were on my team too .(J10 was killing them)

I only smoke joints now,not exaclty subtle to have a bong in your living room.Plus i smoke outside so not the best to be carrying some huge bong.Wouldn't surprise me if my neighbours thought it wa a crack pipe and call the coppers.
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3467/bongai1.jpg

This is what i use, i carry it with me everywhere, ive got this tight ass padded bag for it so it doesnt break   And it hits like no other
Look like a dildo filled with dog shit
w/e u say....
victor.uk.
+10|6474|cwmbran
im a stoner and will smoke anything green but white widow has to be my fav or cheese
victor.uk.
+10|6474|cwmbran

kessel! wrote:

NEXT QUESTION

how do you smoke your weed?
in spliffs anywhere i want
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6549|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

norge wrote:

Impressive pictures.  I claim joints fail only because i cant roll them lol.  Blunts are always fun, and i can roll them perfectly, but i carry my bong and pipe with me everywhere. (bong in my trunk from my last post, and pipe in pocket at all times.)
carrying a pipe or bong around stinks.. and if ya bump into some cops they will either just break it or charge you with paraphenalia (depending how nice the cop is).. light your joint then toss the stank ass roach no muss no fuss.. you should learn to roll its pretty easy or get one of those rolling machines that the ladies find so handy :-P .. yes my pictures are impressive thanks for the props

https://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8784/mmmmmmmmmuo8.jpg
https://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8310/mmmmmorelb6.jpg
d.cripz
+29|6398
u growing that in canada? where abouts im gonna say BC lol
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6514|South Florida
Honestly, i dont know the difference. Feel free to LOL at me but i thought there was only 1 kind of Marijuanna, and it was that Big-leafed green stuff.
Shows what i know, eh.
Ive never tried drugs (obviously) but i think tryin mari would be fun. Once or twice
15 more years! 15 more years!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6698|Charlie One Alpha
I honestly don't notice much of a difference between strains even though I'm in The Netherlands, Marijuana Capitol of the World. Every coffee shop here offers at least four different kinds but I have no idea which I like best, and I can't remember the names either.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6459

SuperSlowYo wrote:

norge wrote:

Impressive pictures.  I claim joints fail only because i cant roll them lol.  Blunts are always fun, and i can roll them perfectly, but i carry my bong and pipe with me everywhere. (bong in my trunk from my last post, and pipe in pocket at all times.)
carrying a pipe or bong around stinks.. and if ya bump into some cops they will either just break it or charge you with paraphenalia (depending how nice the cop is).. light your joint then toss the stank ass roach no muss no fuss.. you should learn to roll its pretty easy or get one of those rolling machines that the ladies find so handy :-P .. yes my pictures are impressive thanks for the props

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8784 … mmmuo8.jpg
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8310/mmmmmorelb6.jpg
i keep the bong in my car unless im bringing into someones house to smoke it( safely in the trunk)  i dont bring shit if im not gonna smoke and if i am smoking i dont do anything stupid to get pulled over and searched lol
Des.Kmal
+917|6607|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

SuperSlowYo wrote:

norge wrote:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8784 … mmmuo8.jpg
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8310/mmmmmorelb6.jpg
send me a few buds dude, rofl

thats some shit there dude...
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
JG1567JG
+110|6577|United States of America
WOW Just WOW!!!
I just saw a thing on the local news that said THC may curb the growth of some forms of lung cancer.  I didn't really catch the whole thing since I was reading through this thread at the time.  I will update this if I see more on it.

Nice pics SuperSlowYo

On topic:  I never really come across any specific strains with any regularity.  Around October I usually come across the flavor of the year as you could say.  What a few friends grow from clones they get.  Jack Herer was the flavor this past year.

The best I have come across is probably White Widow and I can't say for sure it was White Widow since my best friend had no Idea what he had.  I have never seen any bud like it and am only going by what the website on the first post.  This bud was white.  It might have had a few specs of a really light green in it but it was white.  My best friend and I only smoked about half a joint of this stuff and it was a small joint.  Needless to say we were fried.  I have come across some very good bud in the last 10-15 years and this stuff was in no way comparable to anything else I have smoked.

P.S. A good friend of mine grows the second best bud I have ever smoked and I have no Idea of the strain.
Really sweet taste and skunky smell.  My brother is around 38 yrs old and an avid smoker since his early teens.  I blew his mind when I told him it came from a local friend and was grown outdoors.

Last edited by JG1567JG (2007-04-18 20:12:32)

wachtler83
+22|6575|Columbus,Ohio
try some black russian
oChaos.Haze
+90|6427
BTW, if you're true to the green, you'll smoke a vaporizer.  Nothing in the world compares to a good vaporizer high.  Closest you will ever get to "High for the first time" again.  I have a couple, but I just smoked my boys vape, called the volcano.  Man that thing is special...

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-04-18 22:20:49)

Smokie_UK1
"INSOMNIAC KILLER"
+5|6225

Hurricane wrote:

Smokie_UK1 wrote:

P.S
Fuck off to those who don't smoke it, why enter the thread anyway just to bitch, go back to your volvic water and your bunny slippers, fucking squares, don't you have studying to be getting on with, sad twats.
Blow me. Weed isn't exactly gonna help you in any way whatsoever. No hate towards the cool smokers; but tools like you are the reason everyone associates pot smokers with high school drop outs and failing musicians.
How does FUCK OFF, don't swing that way you FAG sound, you want somebody to suck you off see your boyfriend he sleeps in the next bunk. Bud does help me, from KILLING DICKS like you. So what are you a toker or not cause if you read the thread properly then you would have noticed it was to those who don't smoke it, and have nothing better to do but bitch about us that do smoke it. What was that about Ronald Reagan, i took a toke but didn't inhale, Bollocks I smoke every day without fail and still kick the shit out of people on BF2, I'll be looking for you as well """HURRICANE"""". Best take note of my name, you'll be seeing it again.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6559|Portland, OR, USA

Smokie_UK1 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Smokie_UK1 wrote:

P.S
Fuck off to those who don't smoke it, why enter the thread anyway just to bitch, go back to your volvic water and your bunny slippers, fucking squares, don't you have studying to be getting on with, sad twats.
Blow me. Weed isn't exactly gonna help you in any way whatsoever. No hate towards the cool smokers; but tools like you are the reason everyone associates pot smokers with high school drop outs and failing musicians.
How does FUCK OFF, don't swing that way you FAG sound, you want somebody to suck you off see your boyfriend he sleeps in the next bunk. Bud does help me, from KILLING DICKS like you. So what are you a toker or not cause if you read the thread properly then you would have noticed it was to those who don't smoke it, and have nothing better to do but bitch about us that do smoke it. What was that about Ronald Reagan, i took a toke but didn't inhale, Bollocks I smoke every day without fail and still kick the shit out of people on BF2, I'll be looking for you as well """HURRICANE"""". Best take note of my name, you'll be seeing it again.
I think you just proved his point.

And thank you, for being one of the many reasons why I will never touch the stuff.

gg
Smokie_UK1
"INSOMNIAC KILLER"
+5|6225
Bunny slippers, he didn't like the remark about the bunny slippers. I bet that's it. Soz i meant to say barbie slippers.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6818|Grapevine, TX
https://www.marijuanastrains.com/images/big-bud.jpg Big Bud, Seeds are from Holland, same grower for over 4 years... now in like the 12th plus generation... We call it the Fire!
Des.Kmal
+917|6607|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

http://www.marijuanastrains.com/images/big-bud.jpg Big Bud, Seeds are from Holland, same grower for over 4 years... now in like the 12th plus generation... We call it the Fire!
oh damn, a couple of years ago when i was in humble, texas, i saw some MAJOR ass weed bust. you remember that? like 100 pounds or some shit

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2007-04-19 12:47:21)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6402|Michigan, USA

haffeysucks wrote:

I don't do drugs.
Me either.  Not doing drugs FTW!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6633
this thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  too bad i cant anymore.

my first post
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16333

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-04-19 12:51:13)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6668|In You Endo- Stoke
Ok lets not turn into who smokes and who doesn't.

What really want to know is what the laws are like in america regarding weed.
For example the first time you are caught are you cautioned? or does that depend on the amount you have on you?

Also how is weed viewed in the US.I think alot people don't care about cannabis in this country(england),I'm talking about even if they don't smoke it.

The main thing that would confuse me is different laws depending on which states you are in.
Scardaddy
+37|6381|UK
Wow I Thought I Would Never See This Thread, It's The Thing You Notice But Never Talk About...

Me I Love Something Strong Like Mango Or Blueberry Mids Has To Be Purple Haze Cause The Tea You Can Make From That Is Amazing Trust Me And Lows But Not So Low Is Lebanese Cream It's A Hash But Damn If You Saw That I Promise You Would Love It No Joke, So Stop Hattin People And Blaze One For Me...
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6731|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
I've been smoking bud called Cheese this last while I think it's a british strain though i'm not 100% sure, kicks like a donkey feels almost like Kali only not as trippy, I really like Northern lights though and Bubblegum & AK47
sithao
+63|6615|Los Angeles, California
Chocolate Tai     (SP?)
Bernadictus
+1,055|6726

Your post is considered inappropriate, please refrain from posting this sort of material.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard