Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6789|California, US
MorbiD.ShoT
good spm and good kdr almost all positive and getting close to a 2 kdr on your sniper rifle.
and on the jet tho looks like you just fly the j-10 since no other jet map is played that much.
need to get more expert medals
but other then that good stats

7/10
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

Stun_Gun wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT
good spm and good kdr almost all positive and getting close to a 2 kdr on your sniper rifle.
and on the jet tho looks like you just fly the j-10 since no other jet map is played that much.
need to get more expert medals
but other then that good stats

7/10
The infantry, she suffers because of ze jets!
other than that, nothing more to say

9/10
RD_The_Dog
+87|6553
Stryyker.  Good SPM, good KDR, nice WLR, nice spread of kits.  Nice spread of vehicles used.  Overall, very nice.  Some ludicrous BRS of 761.
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6295
Nice overall score good to see somebody play another map more than karkland great spm only minor thing really is maybe play more china theater but thats really not an issue
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6283|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Nice badge collection for the hours played. congrats on the knife badge, go for expert ground defence and air defence (for ground, be commander and sit in a TOW all round!)
Nice KDR, WLR might need more work, I think maybe too much time spent in planes which don't do so much to swing a round. You seem highly competent in a tank, use that to help with the flag caps and you should push that up.
Maybe work some maps other than wake island, not the best map to get good stats.

all round 8/10 - nice work soldier.
Churrasco
+4|6303|Whoring the helicopters
Vehicles' Kill to Death ratio are below average... Average infantry KDR, and average SPM/overall KDR.
If it's your first account, nice job.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6344|SHAPE, Belgium
My stats suck:(. I'm only a good commander, but I'm getting better. I only have 100h played:D

Churrasco nice stats.

Last edited by KrisPOLANDnorwida (2007-03-28 06:11:23)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6397|the land of bourbon
play something besides kark.  it's a totally different game on some of the other maps; you'll appreciate the change, and most definitely get better.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6665
Ok stats, I would like to see you get your SPM above 2.2 atleast
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6397|the land of bourbon
yeah, higher spm would help...  right now i'm aiming for the sharpshooter medal, and trying to get the SF medals.  some of the SF maps just aren't made for scoring pts fast, and spending time on them hurts the overall spm.  but then again, most of the awards in BF2 are based on time and not proficiency anyway... 

i'm sure your stats rock btw...

Last edited by steelie34 (2007-03-28 11:56:23)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Stimpeltje
+1|6256
I will be rating ..teddy..jimmy  because he rated steelie34.
First of all, congratulations with  all of your medals.
Second: Overall SPM and KDR. Try to get a KDR off 2 or more, it looks better that way.
Good aviator skills, but watch out for the enemy snipers.
And a 77 kill streak isn't too bad.

Don't take this the wrong way, because you are probably better then me anyway.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6607|Reisterstown, MD

steelie34 wrote:

yeah, higher spm would help...  right now i'm aiming for the sharpshooter medal, and trying to get the SF medals.  some of the SF maps just aren't made for scoring pts fast, and spending time on them hurts the overall spm.  but then again, most of the awards in BF2 are based on time and not proficiency anyway... 

i'm sure your stats rock btw...
Winner of the k21 expanded rate

steelie34

Your overall k/d is below average as is your score per minute.  I am sure with time, you can improve both of those especially since you play a lot of Ghost Town which is a good map to increase both kill/death ratio and spm.   Accuracy is ok I guess.   3/10

Your kit ratio is also below avg. although, your kit play time is evenly distributed around.  Your weapons ratio is pretty bad.  Perhaps you like the vehicle combat of BF2 which is fine.  Just improve with the weapons because you won't always be able to get in a tank of helicopter.   2/10

The majority of your playtime is with Ghost Town, which is great.  I like that map as well and have been playing it more and more lately.  Good stuff.  You do like to play SF which is great.  8/10

Your vehicle ratio's is pretty avg.  Nothing really stands out.   Transport and heli could be better.  It looks like you pilot more than you gun.  4/10

Pretty good award collection especially your Special Forces awards.  You have a lot of badges/awards given your global score and/or rank.  9/10

Overall, there are obviously areas were you can improve.  Get those weapons and vehicle ratios up and I am sure you will be just fine.   3/10
RD_The_Dog
+87|6553
Killer.  Pretty good spread of time played with all kits.  Nice SPM and a pretty impressive KDR

80% of kills on foot is also very nice.  Nobody likes an armour/jet/chopper whore.

Your W/L ratio is way above average.  You always seem to be on the winning team.  Perhaps the competition you play against is a little "lacking" for lack of a better word.  Or Teamstacking perhaps?  Just trying to be constructive.  And i see almost half your time is spent on Karkand.  just an observation

Accuracy could be better at 24%

But your K/D ratio (for a ground pounder) and +3 SPM indicate that you are a good player.
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6560|Australia
@ rd_The_Dog

Very nice accuracy, very good SPM and above average K/d ratio ( this stat does not reflect anything to me)
A good w/l ratio
Solid kill streak
Very good defend - capture - assist points keep it up really good
Your teamwork is way above average - but your repair points need to be worked, only 139 and that many hours
Insane driver points seems to me you like to fly the chopper
WoW at your combat points, influenced by your chopper time, stands out, nice work

Nice, all K/d ratios with your kits are above 1 all really close to 2 try and get them there for a challenge
You play all the kits very impressive, lol at your knife kills i love it an assumption you play K/p servers, which is fine to me as long as your having fun, all that counts

Your maps, i only see three major played maps: Sharqi, Karkand, Mashtuur then Road to Jalalabad. Which is all infantry based, one map with an attack chopper and all of which have tanks, not a good map rotation to be honest, you don't have a "variety" in your chosen maps, all good maps, but to many hours on them, and not enough wide spread selection, regarding your time played. Your ratio to all other maps is like 5 hours, not good at all. You seem to dislike planes shown by your map selection, also larger maps, with all the vehicles in them, which would effect your k/d ratio, which leads to your low AT k/d ratio. I suggest playing these larger maps even on smaller scales, it would make you play a lot more AT, and practice to be a lot more adapted to an environment on any situation, when to rush and attack a flag or even to defend it.

A good armor and helicopter k/d ratio, helicopter is very good regarding that you seem to fly the Helli, which means you leave most of the kills for your gunner, again good teamwork, which shows in your overall teamwork, keep it up . All ratios are positive very nice , but aviator is struggling to be positive, i suggest you try and play on those larger maps, and get a joystick, and i noticed there are some pretty good guides on these forums, try and read them and try things out, practise will get you somewhere if you just get over the deaths at first.

An extremely good victims list, keep it up
Very nice array of badges/ribbons from both vanilla and SF, keep them coming . Try and get those veteran armor and aviator badges, you don't want to stay colonel all your life
Other than that, you have stats that stand out, but you just need to fix some of the holes , keep up the good work, and good luck

Last edited by AUS-7th.FalCoN (2007-03-28 18:57:37)

reaper_654
confused??
+36|6312|ohio,USA
again i want your guys rank i really dont carea about my stats that much
NiMee
+6|6523|Singapore
Reaper_654

Time: hmm, u have spentalmost all of ur time trying to fly or trying to prevent urself to get TKed for the air vehicles.

SPM / k/d: Man, its horrible man....sori for being so straightforward. But dun wori, u will improve if u continue to fly fly fly. Not for me though. K/D is bad too, try to improve it.

Flags Cap: Not much flag action done though. Anyway, most people who likes to fly dun bother abt this aspect in the game. Its great to see that u dun have karkand as ur favourite map.

Not much to say about ur kit time since u are flying most of the time. Try some infantry action, it could be much more fun and who knows, u may be a Diva in that area of cyber combat.
Dun worry that u cant get to the officer's ranks. With patience and skill, this would not be a barrier to ur success.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6344|SHAPE, Belgium
2.0489 hours per day. hmm thats pretty much. Some idiots have 23h per day, thats sick Sometimes I just play battlefield 15min in one day, just to get a badge or something. Your BF2 nick could be better. I'll be honest it sucks:/ At least tell us what thoes numbers mean. (94510135) Good stats at all. Colonel and 780h. GOod K/D ratio. Your almost a colonel. Actually when you'll be reading this post you will be a colonel already. My stats suck, cause at the begining, when I bought BF2 I was just running around with the defibrillator and revieving people.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6667|United States
Low k/d ratio
Average Spm
Get some of more awards
You need to play other maps now just karkand

overall 5/10

Last edited by Private_Adam (2007-03-29 04:06:41)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6763|The United Center

Private_Adam wrote:

Low k/d ratio
Average Spm
Get some of more awards

overall 5/10
4/10.

Your overall, as well as infantry weapons, kill:death could be improved.  Your SPM isn't bad, but it's not all that great either.  First thing, is I would improve that infantry kill:death.
Stimpeltje
+1|6256
There isn't anything bad to say about you.

Just try to get the NAVY SEAL SPECIAL SERVICE MEDAL and the REBEL SPECIAL SERVICE MEDAL.
Also try to get the 4 vehicle badges. But that shouldn't be to hard for you.

9/10
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6344|SHAPE, Belgium

Private_Adam wrote:

Low k/d ratio
Average Spm
Get some of more awards

overall 5/10
YEah I know my K/d ratio sucks, cause at the beginning I was just running around with the defibrillator. But now its getting better.
Termisx
+5|6423|Finland
@ KrisPOLANDnorwida

looks like mine aco after first 100 h. I see u have been getting better and better. Checking your progress history indicates that ur spm and kdr has improved. Keep it going like that and you will be fine cheers
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6479|A W S M F O X
@Termisk

Great KDR, SPM and fantastic WLR!

But in general, play kark much!? It seems like most of what you do is armour whore on kark, have you finished this since getting brig general, because infantry fighting is hells more fun!

A nice set of awards and a quality victims list!

Very nice weapons ratio, a good whack above 2.0 which is good!

You've also played a good amount of SF, even if it is mostly Iron gator, check out the other maps a bit more, Mass Destruction > most maps

overall 8/10, keep it up man!
Termisx
+5|6423|Finland
thx

hehe, haven't touched karkand for 6 months and regular BF2 for 3 months.  
am becoming heli / inf  whore in sf ,already banned for killing too much admins on WH server iron gator 24h/7
LtMarcus
+10|6603|Meise, Belgium
@ raiddensen:

Very good overall accuracy
your sniper skills are awesome!
the killing streak of 43 is pretty impressive.

to be short: I hope never to meet you as an enemy on wake!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard