TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Please post all of your mindless comments about -=RD=-Volx and {TA}Firestorm here as to not clutter the forums with 29357235 threads on the same subject.

Please try to keep this... civilized, I guess is the word I'm looking for.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
I had to edit this post because someone reported it
GaTeCRaSHeR
+-3|6654|Wijchen, The Netherlands
grrrr , whats mouse he have?

How he can so accury with shooting? just looking, shooting and alsmost inmiddly killing another,

What are his specs?

or......
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

Blazin. UK's probably not playing BF2 as much now. Bored probably.

I feel great to kow that I have the only relevant comment so far.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
MidlandBones
+0|6667
i'd get tired too if i played non stop for 6 months, espcially if its the same map all the time.  Once you've been in the lead for a few months you've proved your point, find something or someone else to do.
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6700|Rochester, NY
Go FireStorm! Get at least a good player in the sweet #1 spot, not a revive whore.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6681
i have played on a server with him and was in his squad it was the best round i ever played - ever he is a good player although i suspect he was a stats padder in his early days
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6700|Rochester, NY
Who FireStorm or Blazin.uk? Firestorm is going to make the #1 mark in the next 2 hours or so.
AD_Kensan
+7|6755

MidlandBones wrote:

i'd get tired too if i played non stop for 6 months, espcially if its the same map all the time.
That is not true. He plays on [PTG] 1 which has the City Maps cycle. *lol*
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
Nah, I play with ...erm...Firestorm on a regular basis on Moongamers. He's always commander, and everytime I play against him, he is in a tank. He's actually just an average Joe gamer, just knows the map really well and knows where people will be trying to go; it's not that hard on Kark to realize this; he's always MEC also, when I've played against him. Don't like when he says one word people hush though --  he's not god.
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au

ThomasMorgan wrote:

hey, asshole, use the search.  the two threads right before this one are about the same fucking topic.
lmao!

seriously tho, i can't believe people really care about these guys. it's not like they are much more than just those that have played longest and do nothing but play. who cares? i find the top 10 for each weapon, kit etc in bfhq far more interesting and relevant - yes, i check those once ever three or four weeks out of sheer boredom!
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6659
i also played against him on Karkland and what you said was true he was either commanding or in a tank i never see him fight on the ground at all and he seems average to me.

Its just these guys play the game every day for long periods of time thats why they have big scores i just cant do it i'd be to boring too.
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6710
Fire Storm is an ADMIN in Moongamers Karkand 60 man server.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6759|England
Blazin = Good Team Player
FireStorm = Karkand/Tank Whore / Commander

Blazin > FireStorm

GO UK!!!!!

(Not that I even care)
ronin1942
+-1|6814

SnobbyBoss wrote:

so??? his stats look well rounded congrats to him when he takes 1st place.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6759|England

ronin1942 wrote:

SnobbyBoss wrote:

so??? his stats look well rounded congrats to him when he takes 1st place.
Well rounded? LoL? he has 1440 hours on karkand and around 20 on all other maps!!!!!!

And his infantry stats suck.
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
in case anyone interested, he stands up for himself and his playing style here

take the firestorm challenge today, for a healthier, happier you!
Wildbill100372
+1|6655
Eh, I'll take Anubis over either of them. Look at his K : D ratio with an assault rifle. Most everyone else in the top 10 have less than 1 ratio with a weapon. Anubis' is 1.3.

Last edited by Wildbill100372 (2006-01-12 16:40:40)

Chanquad
+-1|6759|Sweden
Firestorm is a bitch. I mean.. COME ON!!! There is more than onemap in BF2! Hes a spawn killing whore! Atleast Blazin played three maps and was a good teamplayer! This firestorm has 350h of lonewolf!! I hate those idiots! And what a damn wanker! He goes commander when hes afk!? HOW THE HELL IS HE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING HIS TEAM!? the score will fly in and he hasent done a fucking thing to get em! GOD he makes me soo angry!

Last edited by Chanquad (2006-01-12 16:49:07)

Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6683|Norway
And there it is - as of (alittle before) this post Blazin is second...
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6666|NJ

oberst_enzian wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

hey, asshole, use the search.  the two threads right before this one are about the same fucking topic.
lmao!

seriously tho, i can't believe people really care about these guys. it's not like they are much more than just those that have played longest and do nothing but play. who cares? i find the top 10 for each weapon, kit etc in bfhq far more interesting and relevant - yes, i check those once ever three or four weeks out of sheer boredom!
How do you check the top 10 for weapon?
Herbmaster007
+-4|6713
IMHO I think it's sad that anyone has notched up over 1000 hrs.  I've had the game since 9th August and only just topped 200 hrs, mainly because I got laid off from work before christmas and then hammered the game since otherwise I'd still only have about 160-170hrs.  I have a life, a gym membership and a season ticket to Old Trafford so I'm lucky if I can manage 10hrs in a week not in 1 day like some of the so called "top" players.  Give it another couple of months, and I'll probably get bored of this game, but 1440 hrs on the same map, that would bore the crap out of me.  I like Karkand but I couldn't play it 24/7.

That's my opinion anyway.  Get a life, get out and meet girls, go drinking with your mates.  Just get away from the computer once in a while, eh.
Herbmaster007
+-4|6713

Wildbill100372 wrote:

Eh, I'll take Anubis over either of them. Look at his K : D ratio with an assault rifle. Most everyone else in the top 10 have less than 1 ratio with a weapon. Anubis' is 1.3.
Anubis is a vehicle whore btw, he was in my squad on Wake Island and just kept going on about having to be the first ever Sergeant Major of the Corps, which was why he tk'd for the jet.  Look at his team kill/damage/ vehicle damage stats.  He just blows the crap out of everything.  Doesn't say much for his combat ability, but then he is american and it does seem to be a regular occurance in real life.  Blazin and Firestorm at least have a reasonable team kill per hour stat.

Last edited by Herbmaster007 (2006-01-12 16:57:42)

Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6683|Norway

Herbmaster007 wrote:

Wildbill100372 wrote:

Anubis is a vehicle whore btw, he was in my squad on Wake Island and just kept going on about having to be the first ever Sergeant Major of the Corps, which was why he tk'd for the jet.  Look at his team kill/damage/ vehicle damage stats.  He just blows the crap out of everything.  Doesn't say much for his combat ability, but then he is american and it does seem to be a regular occurance in real life.  Blazin and Firestorm at least have a reasonable team kill per hour stat.
Seriously! Claiming that he's anything because he's american is completely unfounded and disrespectful towards those americans who doesn't fit your description..

Stop generalizing people, especiallu when there is about 250 million of them...
Herbmaster007
+-4|6713

Friluftshund wrote:

Herbmaster007 wrote:

Wildbill100372 wrote:

Seriously! Claiming that he's anything because he's american is completely unfounded and disrespectful towards those americans who doesn't fit your description..

Stop generalizing people, especiallu when there is about 250 million of them...
Sorry, but there isn't a "tongue in cheek" smilie.  And during the hostilities in Iraq, more of our boys were killed by so called "friendly" american fire than by Iraqi's!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard