simmy.uk
+117|6440
Not so long ago I played Hidden and Dangerous+SWAT 4 online. There were so many hackers.

What games have you found intolerable due to hackers?

ps we all know about the BF2 hackers
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

BF2 is probably the least hacked FPS in history.

Soldier of Fortune II
CS 1.1
CS 1.4
Quake
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

simmy.uk wrote:

What games have you found intolerable due to hackers?
Jedi Knight, until I started counter-hacking. Then it became an entirely new game.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6567|UK
cs 1.6 has alot of hackers but people are used to it and just laugh at them when they get killed by a glock
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6418|Norway | Unkown

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

cs 1.6 has alot of hackers but people are used to it and just laugh at them when they get killed by a glock
haha, yea thats funny ^^
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6404|dm_maidenhead
every other person on sof2 hacks. I stopped playing it.
Rosebudteg
+6|6397|Washington State
I wouldn't call it a hack, but the original Aliens vs. Predator for PC the cheat codes would work for multiplayer as well as single player.  You could tell which people were cheating when you'd blast one in the chest with a rocket and he'd keep going.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
Be warned if hacking

https://www.hilarious-pictures.com/files/picture/83819089.jpg
Elite-uk/2
+1|6263
Counter Strike is hacked to fuck i think, and also BF2 has its fair share of hacking retards too..you know who you are

Last edited by Elite-uk/2 (2007-03-07 13:39:25)

seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6597|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
only few hack in bf2 because of punkbuster, as crappy as it is, it works.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85
Stryyker is right, I'd say less than .5% of people on BF2 hack. People obviously claim it is riddled with hackers, with very little proof to back it up.

SOF is the only one I know of with a very significant hacker population, and obviously CS behind that.
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6329|Brussels, Belgium
Delta Force games.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6528|Milkystania, yurop
Barbie: magic of the rainbow it just goes to show you how young the hackers are nowadays
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6778|Kansas, USA
Counter-strike and Medal of Honor were the two I played where I saw a lot of hacks. Although it was pretty funny to be "clubbed" by a pistol from across the map.
David.P
Banned
+649|6276
CS no doubt and This Russian Game called "Месть или Смерть" Which Means Death or Revenge. It had an online mode and hackers omg left to right everyone had Double rate of fire,  svd sniper rifle( there was one only in each map), Plus The AK-47 had this magic ability for one hit kills. (The whole game was in russian i wish i could've understood it)
GR34
+215|6547|ALBERTA> CANADA
are u kidding me there are loads of haxzors in bf2! if there wernt id never die or have to call any one a haxzors
dirtsA
+4|6380|Berlin, Germany
css and most of the steam based games. the anti-cheat software sucks.
cs was okish till they added it to steam.
link52787
+29|6523

stryyker wrote:

BF2 is probably the least hacked FPS in history.

Soldier of Fortune II
CS 1.1
CS 1.4
Quake
Wow, I haven't touched SOF2 in a while.  The last time I installed it was a couple months ago.  Jeez, DX8 looked liked crap compared to games now.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
warcraft 3 I always use to hack there and kill everyone and they would get so mad rolf
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

dirtsA wrote:

Well VAC is not that bad because it perma ban the whole account as soon as 1 alarm is triggered.

PB is more based on detection...they know way more hack...but they dont do shit about it...

So just mix PB with VAC hardcore ban = Perfect Anti-Cheat

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2007-03-09 16:05:38)

dirtsA
+4|6380|Berlin, Germany

Roger Lesboules wrote:

dirtsA wrote:

Well VAC is not that bad because it perma ban the whole account as soon as 1 alarm is triggered.

PB is more based on detection...they know way more hack...but they dont do shit about it...

i never noticed that anyone that appearantly cheated got banned via VAC. PB was not that bad. u ended on a blacklist and had to uninstall cs and download a new one. thats annoying enough for a cheater i think. the biggest farce is that some servers dont even use VAC.
no need to say that steam sucks anyways. it killed cs together with 1.6.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6706|Central Valley,California

Roger Lesboules wrote:

dirtsA wrote:

PB does ban the IP from playing any Punkbuster game online.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6338|Oregon
Diablo 2 anyone?
if you didn't have a map hack, you were a loser.

Not that it hindered you, because you all worked together (mostly), but it's just not how it's supposed to be played.
dirtsA
+4|6380|Berlin, Germany

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

dirtsA wrote:

PB does ban the IP from playing any Punkbuster game online.
the IP? doesnt the IP change with every new dial in? when i played the last time 1.5 without steam it didnt worked this way. every downloaded cs-mod-file (dont know a better word for it) had their own id-number. that one got banned and u had to uninstall the game and install a new downloaded one.
happened a couple of times to me. i played in clanbase and we all used our own configs. the rules changed faster than u could rewrite your config and u ended on the blacklist some times.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6424|My room

Elite-uk/2 wrote:

Counter Strike is hacked to fuck i think, and also BF2 has its fair share of hacking retards too..you know who you are
Only on Wednesdays...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard